Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~

Go down 
+4
Desu
NovaZero
ZetBuster
rei_hunter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ Empty
PostSubject: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ Screenshot2010120119212
a Gwyain with his Gatling Beam Cannon.
a 3-way Crosswbow Gun.

All cuz Lily Rain EVE is going away. ;<
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ZetBuster
ZetBuster

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 pm

ahhh I wanted a Gwain from the beggining, but got tempted and used right away, gamble Lily EVE or Air Fighter (looks cool plane xD). :'(

Rt stuff: Izuna Kamui Nagi (rt shop), Sigma Cloak 3(i dont like...) and TripleShooter like i said before(not so good).
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm

My RT stuff....

Sturbanger Standard
Shino X-Road (SHOP)
Jikun Hu (SHOP)
Naginata
Sol Jetter
Cybernin
Buster Gatling
Elec Gun Mod
Psygun
Baltheon (SHOP)
Bugsycait (SHOP)
Assassin's Edge
my new Gwyain

excluding all the other free stuff like...
Armed Build Arm Mod
Psycho Formula
Lancerlot
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

So what's gonna replace Lily EVE?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:49 pm

we'll soon find out in a few hrs
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:42 am

Either way,
If i ever roll garapon in JPCB again,
I'm most likely going to obtain an item i never would really use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:14 am

Christmas Garapon...

Oh, and this time around, Christmas Destructor Girl is packing a railgun... Good times.

Also, Christmas Ouka, Lily Majalis, Thoarla Nimbus, Jikun Long and Mighty Byne... Sadly, it's just the color scheme that's christmas flavored, not the actual outfits. None of them is even packing good weaponry.

Meh.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:12 am

DG-S is packing the burst fire railgun Surprised~ that's gotta be somethin
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 am

i got those Beam Gattling tho... idk i want be happy or sulk... due that beam gattling surely make everyone runaway from powerspot due mah thoarla sittin there and shoot with it like crazy... and thoarla isnt that easy to be stopped due high TGH instead Fly...

but but but... i want that eve tho... ToT

anyway... that Beam Gattling isnt as scary as it look... it doesnt piercing target like beam rifle, inaccurate shot (i'd like to say this thing are Beam Version of Gattling Gun), and have medium range (250 range, compare to beam rifle have 300 range).

Feign wrote:
Christmas Garapon...

Oh, and this time around, Christmas Destructor Girl is packing a railgun... Good times.

Also, Christmas Ouka, Lily Majalis, Thoarla Nimbus, Jikun Long and Mighty Byne... Sadly, it's just the color scheme that's christmas flavored, not the actual outfits. None of them is even packing good weaponry.

Meh.

and yea... the Xmas Garapon is a joke i think... instead making new Xmas Bot like they put in Shop Welcome Screen, they just paint Jikun and Lily Rain Majalis in Red and White colour then slap santa hat there, also seems no sign of Santa Seraph and Santa Winberrl... instead they put Red and White Coloured Normal Ouka and Thoarla

meh... i want see another santabot aside fangirls... but seems im put mah hope too much

also puttin byne with horn and santa hat.... wait... BYNE? i thought Rudolf is a Deer?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Courius wrote:
also puttin byne with horn and santa hat.... wait... BYNE? i thought Rudolf is a Deer?
Note that Byne is pulling the sled by himself... That's effeciency.

Aside from that, I agree, this Garapon kinda fails...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm

I slapped my Beam Gatling Cannon to my Solar Baltheon, and it's freakin awesome. At least i can stay out of Power Spots while steadily pouring out ammo.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:35 pm

My most recent Garapon roll was on the Blue one, and it netted me a Dadelion(spelling?), a quite large lnd 'bot with 25 str right out of the box(and -1- tech)...granted, I'm quite inept with melee 'bots usually, but this one merits some work...even the 'stock' model was hitting things pretty hard in tests...; a friend suggested handing it a Jet Hammer(when/if I can ever get one) and watching the bodies fly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 pm

CapeMike wrote:
My most recent Garapon roll was on the Blue one, and it netted me a Dadelion(spelling?), a quite large lnd 'bot with 25 str right out of the box(and -1- tech)...granted, I'm quite inept with melee 'bots usually, but this one merits some work...even the 'stock' model was hitting things pretty hard in tests...; a friend suggested handing it a Jet Hammer(when/if I can ever get one) and watching the bodies fly! Very Happy

nah... no need jet hammer... daedalian even can kill with spoon (manimo Knife)... he was a crazy Troll of Power
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:55 am

Courius wrote:

nah... no need jet hammer... daedalian even can kill with spoon (manimo Knife)... he was a crazy Troll of Power

You need a Daedalian with throwing cards that set bots on fire.
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm

get the daedalion with huge sword AM, swaying (spinning around when attacking) those sword and you will see bot flying everywhere.

beam gatling gun with hyper shot hurt melee bot alot, long range streaming of beam bullet. never got those gwyain......
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm

:< seriously... i want a J-Hammer or Daedalian AM2

All i ever get are downgrades though Beam Gatling Cannon is nice. And yeah it hurts ANY land unit that's Large. Other than that it's good way to get rid of a Baltheon's shield. of speaking of baltheons....

Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ Screenshot2010120618035

A Black Baltheon, A Yellow Baltheon, A Red Baltheon, A White Baltheon and a Grey Baltheon.

Baltheon Rangers Smile
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Wheres the PINK BRS?
I demand my ranger to be in pink and sing stargazer! D:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Latest Garapon Roll(s). 12/09   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:29 am

Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ Screenshot2010120907241

Yay a second cool looking Lazflamme

Her parts are now interchangeable... so she should be... fine? D:
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:58 am

rei_hunter wrote:

Yay a second cool looking Lazflamme

Her parts are now interchangeable... so she should be... fine? D:

Change her polygons a bit for the facial features and have a different paintjob to match with the silverish white hair and you'll have a moe centaur which will be useless in PVP~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~   Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Garapon Roll(s). rei_hunter yo .-.~
Page 1 of 1