Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!

Go down 
+25
fggt
reiya
Feign
Adius
Emeraldsun
ReaperReaper
boytitan2
shinigami
Rathalia
Miyo-chan
LordShade
Trill
halcyon
Rinrin
ngelicdark
pirostyle
griffen
Suguri
dsp
Rhythmatic
Fireflywater
knyx
farith
Nisa
Kioku
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kioku

Male Posts : 20

Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! Empty
PostSubject: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 am

I need help choosing a garapon to spend rt on!
Ivis garapon, wanting ivis, spent 0 rt
Royal garapon, wanting melfie, spent 800 rt
Gewd robos that i gotten
Renny lop acro
2x lily rain re leves
Moe garapon, wanting c.s. Spent 3000 rt
Has everything except c.s.
Patty lop garapon, wanting patty lop, vf, winberrl Ellen, spent 0 rt
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 am

hi xmao,you forgot to add eve

Ivis gara seems rather good though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:00 am

Both are bad, but if you see the content, Ivis gara wins even though it still has shitty rate.
Gimme my Axer. D:
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 am

let's just say on the month of the moe fan girl gara, my visa bill was 800USD and I still don't have ah-chan <.<
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:58 am

Sugoi was greatest troll. Carcrash once and teh only gold I got were psycho cluster and pacifar BR. Ivis gara I got Ivis Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:05 am

Moe gara? I got Spike Shield, The Lazflamme there, Misty SIN, and 2 FREAKING MEDI AIDES.
I will never roll it again.
Back to top Go down
Rhythmatic

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 am

I did a single roll in SUGOI gara and got Ah-chan. Then I rolled ten more times hoping for delicious loli and got nothing worth mentioning except a pair of Muchis.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:15 am

Give everyone a Muchi, solve AG problem forever.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 am

Bot wise I'd choose Ivis gara but it has terribad rates
You got the good bots from the Royal gara so I don't suggest rolling it further.
Not sure if Lop Gara 2 still has horrible rates I still don't have a patty from it but I quit rolling it once i had a fencer

Back to top Go down
Rhythmatic

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 am

knyx wrote:
Give everyone a Muchi, solve AG problem forever.
Truth. It's pretty much the only hard counter in CBEN.

On another note, I'm not sure what flavor of Amateus I was fighting against, but there's one whose nuke I can Full Boost out of at the last second. Or rather, I've never found one that I couldn't Full Boost out of. Either Muchi's is the same, in which case "awww", or I've not gone against a Muchi whose eye I caught.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 am

Muchi charges faster the faster something's flying. If you full boost or light wings or shaden booster, you will get caught. I'm thinking it's either original or nova you faced.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 pm

farith wrote:
let's just say on the month of the moe fan girl gara, my visa bill was 800USD and I still don't have ah-chan <.<
Let's just say that there were people that spent upwards of 21000 Rt to get the sugoi girl they wanted.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 pm

I don't think xz got the chance to buy 3 of each sugoi girl, if he even got in a roll on sugoi before they pulled it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:39 pm

knyx wrote:
I don't think xz got the chance to buy 3 of each sugoi girl, if he even got in a roll on sugoi before they pulled it.
I know he has multiple ah-chans at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Everything in the Sugoi Garapon and Mai-chan except the other three trannies. Spent aroune $60-$80 of RT on it.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:32 pm

HELLO MIAO MIAO!!! WELCOME TO THE FORUM ;3!!!
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
pirostyle

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm

who's side is ivis on now?

first I see the video where she's turn to the side of darkness, then I see the description says she's come back to the good side, but the log in screen still has the crimrose and evil ivis thing on it
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:12 pm

pirostyle wrote:

first I see the video where she's turn to the side of darkness, then I see the description says she's come back to the good side, but the log in screen still has the crimrose and evil ivis thing on it

No she's back on the side of good. The title screen is just showing the sexual tension since she's Kurimu's ex.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 pm

knyx wrote:
No she's back on the side of good. The title screen is just showing the sexual tension since she's Kurimu's ex.

that clears up things

who's kurimu?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:19 pm

pirostyle wrote:
knyx wrote:

that clears up things

who's kurimu?

Kurimuroze, Crim.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm

knyx wrote:
Kurimuroze, Crim.

ah, I had hoped they would have gotten back together...
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Patty gara has VF, Patty herself is a nice bot (although I don't use her, she's still in my garage as a lvl 5 bot. I used to use her for below 5 rooms but..no one goes in there anymore...).

Ivis gara has nice things. I haven't rolled it yet..maybe I will today.

Sugoi gara was by far the best gara I've ever rolled. Everything save bronze (which was kinda rare in sugoi) was useful in some way or form. You can't roll that no more though.

Renny Lopp IIRC had Daed in it, which I missed Sad I got Renny, but not Daed..which I now wish I got.

Don't remember...really. Too tired now.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:55 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Patty gara has VF, Patty herself is a nice bot (although I don't use her, she's still in my garage as a lvl 5 bot. I used to use her for below 5 rooms but..no one goes in there anymore...).

Ivis gara has nice things. I haven't rolled it yet..maybe I will today.

Sugoi gara was by far the best gara I've ever rolled. Everything save bronze (which was kinda rare in sugoi) was useful in some way or form. You can't roll that no more though.

Renny Lopp IIRC had Daed in it, which I missed Sad I got Renny, but not Daed..which I now wish I got.

Don't remember...really. Too tired now.

Dae will come back in some Weekly, Ivis gara has great bots and some weapons but nail-biter rates. Connie gara hasn't been referred to yet it looks like. She, along with scaregant and raystag are arguably the only good bots, but great weapons. Conversely Patty gara has some great bots but the silvers and bronzes are shit tier.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 am

Kioku wrote:
I'll fix this for u
Gewd robos that i gotten:
Renny lop acro
2x lily rain re leves WAT THE FK GIMME ONE
Moe garapon, wanting c.s. Spent 3000 rt
Has everything except c.s

Patty lop garapon, wanting patty lop, vf, winberrl Ellen, spent 0 rt
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 am

pirostyle wrote:

I was hoping that Challenge Mission Campaign had to do with a new Sacrifice mission where Ivis gets 'befriended'...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!   Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you gotten from royal, ivis, patty lop, and moe garapon!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next