Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which garapon should i roll x5?

Go down 
+8
Scott-kip
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
DarkChuky
Suguri
-Business
zero23x1
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zero23x1
Newcomer
Newcomer
zero23x1

Which garapon should i roll x5?  Empty
PostSubject: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Ive been doing a truck load of the free RT stuff in the past day and am finally up to 167 which is enough to roll a garapon x5. in your guys opinion which one should i roll? to me it looks like the EVE gara is the one thats most worth it at the moment, but id like some other opinions before i use the points i spent hours getting.
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:49 pm

save. do more. wait for new moe gara the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Like I said in several threads already none of the current garas are worth rolling unless you're lacking a lot of fundamental stuff.
Back to top Go down
zero23x1
Newcomer
Newcomer
zero23x1

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Yeah ive been playing for about 3 days lol, so id say i am missing alot of fundamental stuff
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:27 pm

- Violing Gara: Some good Golds... Very nice Silvers, excelent rate, if you dont have those bots try it.
- Eve and Sugoi gara have less good rate, but good if you dont have the bots...bot garas contains really good Golds... Silvers not so good.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Honestly, wait for a good Weekly Garapon.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:42 pm

zero23x1 wrote:
Yeah ive been playing for about 3 days lol, so id say i am missing alot of fundamental stuff
Off the top of my head, Flute, Mega Robo, and Violin garas looked to be the best to me.
Back to top Go down
zero23x1
Newcomer
Newcomer
zero23x1

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Is there any way to know what the upcoming garas will have?

Also thanks for the replies so far i appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Violin Gara has nice golds (except for connie, her HP/tgh is just so low, she can still roll if you know how to use her combo though), but the rates arent very tempting, out of 50 € (roughly 600 Rt iirc) I got 2 golds (1 Rone and Renny). From what I've heard Rone seems to be the most likely gold bot to pop up. She's a great supporter and very nice for disrupting people (her freeze effect doesn't count as a debuff), but will require a lot of tuning to shine (w/o it she's your everyday Can't-fight-back-low-HP-low-overall-stats-SUP-tpe :/).

I'd really wait a little till a better Gara comes out or till you got more spare Rt. The problem of doing 5xs is, that they could always be a car crash/derpwalk, causing you to get nothing but crap weapons (the recent Garapons hold mainly shit weapons that are even less desireable than the tune-up sets in the blue balls, go figure).

Oh and yeah, Weekly Garapons usually got awesome rates unless there's soething really rare in the top (Weekly EVE, Ouka Dayu, etc, etc).

zezero23x1 wrote:
Is there any way to know what the upcoming garas will have?

Also thanks for the replies so far i appreciate it Smile
Not really :/
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
From what I've heard Rone seems to be the most likely gold bot to pop up. She's a great supporter and very nice for disrupting people (her freeze effect doesn't count as a debuff), but will require a lot of tuning to shine
Actually most of the good Rones barely tuned her at all. A bit more durability so she doesn't get instant-fragged if caught while starting a performance is really all she needs.

If she really is the most common gold then...well okay I can't roll anyway but whatever ;_;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Suguri wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
From what I've heard Rone seems to be the most likely gold bot to pop up. She's a great supporter and very nice for disrupting people (her freeze effect doesn't count as a debuff), but will require a lot of tuning to shine
Actually most of the good Rones barely tuned her at all. A bit more durability so she doesn't get instant-fragged if caught while starting a performance is really all she needs.

If she really is the most common gold then...well okay I can't roll anyway but whatever ;_;
Those are these horrible players taking all SUPs for free kills that can only be good if they feed like chibis. She can get decent wlk and HP and still equip naisu weapons TAT

Also: please listen to this! *plugs harp* Which garapon should i roll x5?  816628317
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Violin Gara has nice golds (except for connie, her HP/tgh is just so low, she can still roll if you know how to use her combo though)

Decent/low cost, dual SEVENTEEN FORCE Pierce Guns, easily tuneable for 40 TEC, very reliable TEC-based melee that can even be used for anti-air purposes. Stun Regain, Moving Burst.
You should probably try looking at what sort of tunes you can put on them before saying they're bad (that goes for you "low HP Rone" too). >__> You can drop some TEC (or weapon tunes) for HP/TGH, even, and she has 30 more Capacity now to make it easier.
The only reason I wouldn't consider cony cherif amazing is because of the heavy AIR meta, which isn't likely to change because they just keep bringing out more and more homing easy mode pre-built game warrior airs.
All of the golds are really good in Mega Violin IMO.

@Sugu
I MUCH prefer red-tier boost run with 500+ HP on Rone to an untuned Rone. Can't support if you're dead. I would actually lower to orange-tier for TGH, but... ewwwwwwww Sentinel tunes.
I do see how guard carts would be preferred over HP though.
Yeah, basically, I have no regrets for heavily Tank-tuning my Rone.

@Topic
ROLL SUGOI GARA FOR PEPO Roll Mega Violin Gara, Seiron/Genbura are my favorite silvers out of any of the Garas, and any gold you might get will help.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Mega Robo Gara
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
@Sugu
I MUCH prefer red-tier boost run with 500+ HP on Rone to an untuned Rone. Can't support if you're dead. I would actually lower to orange-tier for TGH, but... ewwwwwwww Sentinel tunes.
I do see how guard carts would be preferred over HP though.
Yeah, basically, I have no regrets for heavily Tank-tuning my Rone.
That's a perfectly viable way to build her too. I was thinking something more like this (though, yeah, sentinel tunes...)

Spoiler:

Or at least before Sol Volca BS existed anyway. I'd drop either TGH or HP for it now, as that burst 38-fly-accele-roll-without-needing-fly-or-boost is massively useful on a build like this.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
because of the heavy AIR meta, which isn't likely to change because they just keep bringing out more and more homing easy mode pre-built game warrior airs..
And that's wh I didn't want Connie. In theory she could do sugoi but in reality there's always some AG/Gayrukane/Feng Gay spamer.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Mega EVE Gara has been pretty nice to CAV and I. #em3
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
because of the heavy AIR meta, which isn't likely to change because they just keep bringing out more and more homing easy mode pre-built game warrior airs..
And that's wh I didn't want Connie. In theory she could do sugoi but in reality there's always some AG/Gayrukane/Feng Gay spamer.
All three of those get one-shot dropped by para pierce last I checked.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Suguri wrote:
Not everyone can be a Sugoiri ok? TAT
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Mega Robo Gara
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Suguri wrote:
did you really just imply you don't land a single shot when you fight things
Back to top Go down
zero23x1
Newcomer
Newcomer
zero23x1

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:56 am

I decided to roll the EVE gara since it had the most units i wanted, got an ion and 2 regina winbarrels :/ last time i rolled i got a lala also. sick of drawing support characters.

EDIT: Is jikun long HD worth getting for 80RT? id rather get a dependable character then 2 that could be useless to me. not that lala ion and regina are useless, id just rather try a direct character for once.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 am

zero23x1 wrote:
EDIT: Is jikun long HD worth getting for 80RT? id rather get a dependable character then 2 that could be useless to me. not that lala ion and regina are useless, id just rather try a direct character for once.

It's not worth it, regardless of her viability in combat, because you're going to get her for free soon.

When you started all of four days ago, you would've gotten a Newcomer's Cube, which you've been steadily hacking through by daily logins and arena fights. HD Jikun Long is the last prize you get from the login cube. Granted, it'll take you some time, but blowing 80 Rt on her really wouldn't be a wise idea given this.

Do note that while Ion has a supportive ability of her own as well as synergy with allied Reginas, she's a LND with a usable gun system built-in. So if you don't mind being direct in combat with bullets instead of a melee, give her more of a looksee. This'll at least give you more to work with as you login every day.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:28 am

Jade has it covered.

Ion makes for a good hopper. She can be fragile, though.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 am

Relict? wrote:
Ion makes for a good hopper. She can be fragile, though.
Even without taking all capa carts you should have plenty of room to tune HP on her. I think my planned build for mine is capping at ~450 HP with double CV, and I dropped one capa cart. If you opt for Clearance or no revenge tunes and/or take that last capa cart she can be built to be extremely durable.

That said her ammo doesn't last very long, so she doesn't actually need a whole lot of durability.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 am

Suguri wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Suguri wrote:
did you really just imply you don't land a single shot when you fight things
I have a hard time aiming for flying targets, yes. I also have a hard time aiming.

There is a reason wh I'm spaming SUPs :<

Quote :
...That said her ammo doesn't last very long, so she doesn't actually need a whole lot of durability.
She could always grab a second gun for farming/fighting =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Which garapon should i roll x5?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next