Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam

Go down 
+3
reVelske
Trill
tehprognoob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam Empty
PostSubject: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:39 am

thoughts?

Not all parts are slotted. I can never roll an Eve hair ornament so screw that. If I do I'll just take off a High Boost Alpha and replace it with a +1 FLY tune.

Spoiler:

CosmicCalc Input String:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 am

Accel AM is a poor choice for S/M size airs IMO. You have more than plenty WLK, so Tentrion AM's should not be a problem for Izuna.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:42 am

>Ballista

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

For crying in a bucket, stop putting that damn thing on Air, it's far more ideal a LND weapon.

Get her a Power Shooter or a Beam Shooter, far superior Air weapons.

Otherwise...

>EIW

God no, you are better off sticking a Tengu BS on her, or Brickgale BS.

>AccelSaber AM

Try Tentrion AM for better cost efficiency and looks.

>Viper Shield

Get a Buckler.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:19 am

im also agree about her internal, better you get quick jump than internal cart, isnt really like you goin use those vanish jump entire match anyway...

also... rather shield - shell bullet weapon, i'd rather bring beam machine gun for melt lnd and mini zook for air2air combat...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 am

I suggest getting 38 FLY before tuning TEC.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:47 am

I don't really know how to handle machine guns because they have such short range, but I can learn. Tuned to 38 FLY:

Spoiler:

Calc Input String
Spoiler:

Maybe I can tune 31 FLY instead; I don't like super-high FLY; it screws with my aim.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm

If you are more comfortable with 31 fly, go with 31 by all means, I have several half-tuned bots sitting at 31 fly and managing perfectly fine in arena, so don't sweat about not hitting 38.

>Moving Burst

heaven forbid, no! Take Quick Jump rather, which will improve your hopping and obviously cuts down lift-off time. MB is only worth it if you are going to build around that specific cart.

>Beam Machinegun

Oh dear god, nononononono. Put that thing back into the garage where it belongs and let it gather dust, it is trash and shouldn't ever be looked upon as a potential main dps weapon. DOUBLE Beam Machingun, on the other hand, is a completely different story. Again, Power Shooter and Beam Shooter are your best bet, if you don't feel like going through the effort of acquiring these, Limited Plasma Gun and Plasma Gun are perfect for the job as well.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 pm

I agree. I guess the post above talking about BMG was talking about using it as a secondary main for hitting LNDs?
Spoiler:

CosmicCalc input string:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 pm

the main problem with bmg is how horribly inaccurate it is.

for some reason dbmgs are so much more accurate though
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 pm

21 tec is a little low for that setup and tuning TGH on Air is a little silly IMHO unless you can pump some Sentinel into the build, High Tough is far too cost-inefficient. Generally with Air, 16 TGH would be the magical TGH to be aiming for, but for that setup it's a little unrealistic, so either go with 9 (which is perfect fine) or try reach for 12 by dropping Tengu BS and replacing it with Brickgale BS, buuut... you have already Quick Jump and Vanishing Jump, so you should be able to make do without a lift-off sub BS just fine, play around with the build and see what suits you the best.

Plasma Gun might be a little too high cost for that setup up IMHO, rather look at LPG and WBG, Power Shooter and Beam Shooter are still somewhat valid options though.

Also, don't bother with G.Supply on these weapons, you are very unlikely to run out of ammo completely, and even if you do, you would've likely outdamaged your cost by a good margin. stick with something that will help you hit better, that being speed. Don't be shy to drop some ammo with h/g.rapid beta.

Again, try play around with what you have and see what suits you the best.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 am

but wisp spamming is a perfectly good and viable strategy, if a bit low on the damage output. Why not?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:01 am

Because good art players fucking love wisp spammers.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 am

reVelske wrote:
Because good art players fucking love wisp spammers.
but proper wisp spamming involves staying away from arts D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam   Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam Empty

Back to top Go down

Izuna Kamui Nagi without shitty BS spam
Page 1 of 1