Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lullaby
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 5

Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ? Empty
PostSubject: Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ?   Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:42 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please forgive me >_<
And , I was thinking whether to get Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ... I used to have Crimrose though ,
and I haven't tried Izuna yet . And I thought of getting Crimrose again for Seraph . And since this game is
near end , I want to be its last survivors and I still don't know which to choose since I don't think Izuna's
promotion going to come for a long time ... What do you guys think ?
>_< Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ?   Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 am

Lullaby wrote:
And since this game is near end

No.

And get both, promotion Crim to Seraph and put Izuna's LG on her.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ?   Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:48 am

Izuna promotion's coming never. Crim's the only bot with a promotion now that Ouka Dayu is a completely separate bot from Ouka.

anyway

If you plan to promote to seraph, I recommend Crim. If you don't promote, Crim still ends up with about half the cost of Izuna while being a small, fast target that can still do decent damage. However, Izuna has access to L-size parts and weapons such as Big Mountaiz LG, Tengu BS, and Negatron Rifle, which gives her access to a lot of things that Crim doesn't. Izuna stats aren't too far behind Seraph's, either. You won't have the tackle or wings, of course.

I guess it's really personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Lullaby
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ?   Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 am

Ah .... I see ... Okay , thanks :3
I might choose Crimrose after all and upgrade her stats and all . I guess Seraph is better than any other robots with no promotions ... I think ...
Blah- I can't phrase my sentences properly >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ?   Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Izuna Kamui Nagi or Crimrose ?
Page 1 of 1