Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Game Warrior

Go down 
+19
knyx
Valkyrie
NovaZero
Rinrin
Suguri
(´・ω・`)
Intet
Raven
StickyKeys
ppxeno
ziix
IronFist
Puddin'
FenixStryk
Nisa
piroton
xzpwnz
BNOISE
wetpacks
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:26 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
You're making me want to spam 3 eve/aquila girls in arena and see how much the game will be broken

i will leave this here...
Spoiler:

RT hopper ftw?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Suguri wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Seeing as how I main Seraph Crim, I should be angry.

But I haven't been using her as of late, so I'm not really bothered.
Wingspam seraphs should still be safe. Toybox Girl and Albatross cruise missiles aren't going to be a threat if they can't home in on you.

Which means this is as good a time as any for me to make my second seraph. :3c

Didn't TBG had a sub weapon with AoE? If so, Seraph should worry a little bit.

@Ontopic: I vaguely remember him from one game I played him. His team called him a fail for feeding so much, but some of ours (reluctantly) praised him for his kills. I just wonder: should he be considered a good player because of his kills, or should be labeled as a feeder?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:01 pm

zx is holding steady at 10.000 br.

u madness?

Also, I don't think teabag's missiles can go AoE unless they hit something, but if it clips your wings by even 1 pixel you're dead.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Suguri wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Seeing as how I main Seraph Crim, I should be angry.

But I haven't been using her as of late, so I'm not really bothered.
Wingspam seraphs should still be safe. Toybox Girl and Albatross cruise missiles aren't going to be a threat if they can't home in on you.

@Ontopic: I vaguely remember him from one game I played him. His team called him a fail for feeding so much, but some of ours (reluctantly) praised him for his kills. I just wonder: should he be considered a good player because of his kills, or should be labeled as a feeder?

One thing to note here : he was never a feeder

He dies 1 - 2 times in one game at most. (rarely 3 times)

He costs alot because he kills/damages alot, and the reason why he dies is 1) No ammo (suicide at times) 2) Got killed somehow by someone

Now everything clear? i hope people would stop hating Laughing

Counterproductive or not, if he's having fun just leave him alone .-. also his damage > cost Wink at least all the times i've seen him it was like that.

(Topic will be locked soon silent )
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:53 pm

(´・ω・`) wrote:
silly Puddin' feeders that actually deal damage speed up matches a lot

i miss Gaijin he was the best feeder of all times Zombie to, these CBJP feeders were the ones who did massive damage and just murdered everyone in CBEN

That means less damage for me...
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Suguri wrote:

One thing to note here : he was never a feeder

He dies 1 - 2 times in one game at most. (rarely 3 times)

He costs alot because he kills/damages alot, and the reason why he dies is 1) No ammo (suicide at times) 2) Got killed somehow by someone

Now everything clear? i hope people would stop hating Laughing

Counterproductive or not, if he's having fun just leave him alone .-. also his damage > cost Wink at least all the times i've seen him it was like that.

(Topic will be locked soon silent )

I don't think I've ever seen him without 3 stars or a crown above his head, ever.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:55 am

nabs don realize the cost rati

if u get 7 frags and 4 kmg and even get a bad 7 cost u still cost the other team mor ebp than u cost your team

7 frags = around 7 bp from other team so thats a good score

nmy averrage 4-5frags and 4kp so thats a 5/4 kd so still doing just more dmg than what im costing so actualy posistive score

Im pretty sure tori has less cost than me

Point 2k dmg with no deaths or 1k dmg with no deaths is bieng apussy and not dointg shit in a fps game do u congradulate the guy who got 3 outa 50frags but didnt die no cause he didnt DO SHIT

LEARNS MATH BEFORE U COMMENT ABOUT DMG if some has =dmg to there cost they would ahve done twice the amount of dmg as there cost meaning 2 full frags a spawn again learn some fucking math I explained this in how I view scoring thread
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:23 am

boytitan2 wrote:
nabs don realize the cost rati

if u get 7 frags and 4 kmg and even get a bad 7 cost u still cost the other team mor ebp than u cost your team

7 frags = around 7 bp from other team so thats a good score

nmy averrage 4-5frags and 4kp so thats a 5/4 kd so still doing just more dmg than what im costing so actualy posistive score

Im pretty sure tori has less cost than me

Point 2k dmg with no deaths or 1k dmg with no deaths is bieng apussy and not dointg shit in a fps game do u congradulate the guy who got 3 outa 50frags but didnt die no cause he didnt DO SHIT

LEARNS MATH BEFORE U COMMENT ABOUT DMG if some has =dmg to there cost they would ahve done twice the amount of dmg as there cost meaning 2 full frags a spawn again learn some fucking math I explained this in how I view scoring thread
Cost less plix
If it was just Dmg > Cost I'm sure more people would easily screw the game over
Back to top Go down
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:57 am

If there are more supports(HEALERS!!) I think he will die less :/ thank to the stupid CBEN scoring system noone really wants to play healer :/
All those support units you see in the map either they are Su-Chan/Nicole/Or hyper bit spamming windberrels Razz

They should do something with the scoring systems or everyone will end up playing KAMIKAZE stylezzzzzzzzz Twisted Evil

Btw stop healing under PS please.... easy target for AOES and air units to break your DAMN WB!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.baseson.nexton.jp
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:08 am

SoMotokuKarin wrote:

Btw stop healing under PS please.... easy target for AOES and air units to break your DAMN WB!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
PS gives hyper shot to the repair bit which doubles heal speed.

Also, the PS works like an umbrella and shields you from attacks directly above.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:12 am

SoMotokuKarin wrote:
If there are more supports(HEALERS!!) I think he will die less :/ thank to the stupid CBEN scoring system noone really wants to play healer :/
All those support units you see in the map either they are Su-Chan/Nicole/Or hyper bit spamming windberrels Razz

They should do something with the scoring systems or everyone will end up playing KAMIKAZE stylezzzzzzzzz Twisted Evil

i play healer this whole morning and end up with decreased my BR from 6.8 to 6.1 lol!

idk how to achieved high scored when playing healer though because i use 2 winberrl, she can't do much damage Neutral

although get both supporter and jammer 's title but it's hard to get in top 10 ...
Back to top Go down
wetpacks
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:40 am

LOL tori's cost is high because he always have 3 stars / crown on his head and that makes ur cost larger when u die. Actually, u would only see him die 1 - 2 times per match.

LOL! xzpwnz (The Ultimate Game Payer) Very Happy U got the title dude be proud!
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:48 am

I saw him with a crown and about 4k cost on results screen
Because the cost in results screen is totally affected by having a crown Laughing
(Like you would know, you probably never had one)
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:49 am

wetpacks wrote:
LOL tori's cost is high because he always have 3 stars / crown on his head and that makes ur cost larger when u die. Actually, u would only see him die 1 - 2 times per match.

LOL! xzpwnz (The Ultimate Game Payer) Very Happy U got the title dude be proud!

even thinking like that, I dont remember to see a cost higher than my bot cost when I lose a bot when I have 3 stars . . . but the team BP drop a lot.

the cost on ranks dont mean the cost the team lost so, if he really had 3 stars and the cost at the rank was 3K, 4K . . . if Im thinking it right, he must have costed over 6K, 8K for the team . . .

thinking he was just playing for himself, its not something to be considered.
thinking he was screwing teamwork, for the team, its to be considered.

(400 HP = 1K BP
so
8K BP = 3200 damage, or like 8 deaths)

I think its better when people get 3 stars and dont get killed (even if they make only 1.5K to 2K damage)
1.5K damage = 3750 BP so to make 1500 damage is worth losing 3.7K BP . . . if he havent lost any BP, its a good score . . . losing 1K BP at 3 star make the 3.7K BP to be worth just some 1.7K BP - considering he died after making 1.5K damage)
Back to top Go down
wetpacks
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:52 am

@xzpwnz
LOL! With all ur rt you couldn't get to the top 50 of the total arena rankings? I bet u have 2k plus games and ur game warrior was shitty; don't cry faggot. When u play in the arena, I don't see ur name on the awards screen. That sucks for a gay with tons of rt. Go and shoot ur self and ask hitler 2 fuck u in d ass
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:57 am

wetpacks wrote:
@xzpwnz
LOL! With all ur rt you couldn't get to the top 50 of the total arena rankings? I bet u have 2k plus games and ur game warrior was shitty; don't cry faggot. When u play in the arena, I don't see ur name on the awards screen. That sucks for a gay with tons of rt. Go and shoot ur self and ask hitler 2 fuck u in d ass
Top 50=People who spam the hell out of arena the most
Sue me for having a life- Oh wait you can't
And I could easily get 6+ out of the 8 titles if I didn't give a shit about cost or spam op bots that people will then QQ about
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:35 am

Right,this topic is bullshit.

Requesting lock.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:39 am

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Game Warrior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2