Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did i not get "game warrior" award!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soviet_Armada

How did i not get "game warrior" award!? Empty
PostSubject: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:04 am

So finishing an arena match, i came out with a score of 5000. The person in second palce (for comparison) had 1900 points.

I came out 1st overall, yet i did not recieve a game warrior award. In fact the 10th place bot got it! And all his score was a mere 900!

WHAT!? i thought the game warrior award goes to the player with the greatest overall score? yet i did not get it?

Last edited by Soviet_Armada on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:07 am

Soviet_Armada wrote:
So finishing an arena match, i came out with a score of 5000. The person in second palce (for comparison) had 1900 points.

I came out 1st overall, yet i did not recieve a man of the match award. In fact the 10th place bot got it! And all his score was a mere 900!

WHAT!? i thought the man of the match award goes to the player with the greatest overall score? yet i did not get it?

No, it is based on the players damage compared to cost
Back to top Go down
Soviet_Armada

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:12 am

i should have won regardless then, i never died once and did around 2500 dmg, no one came close to that.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:15 am

X'cuse me? What is the "Man of the Match" award? O.o

I prob wont get it since I use moes >_<

If u mean one of the 8 awards than that doesn't base on damage (except game warrior),sb must have deal more damage than u do if u didn't get it LOL.
Back to top Go down
Soviet_Armada

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

shinigami wrote:
X'cuse me? What is the "Man of the Match" award? O.o

I prob wont get it since I use moes >_<

If u mean one of the 8 awards than that doesn't base on damage (except game warrior),sb must have deal more damage than u do if u didn't get it LOL.

yeah i meant game warrior... lol dunno how i made that mistake... but i checked the scores closely, no one came close to dealing the amound of dmg i did that game, i dont get it, was it bugged?
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 am

You'd have to post a screen shot because there are too many details people need to know to help you.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:18 am

Yeah that happen sometimes like today I got 10XX damage and some other guy got 12XX and I still ge game warrior.Don know why.
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:19 am

shinigami wrote:
Yeah that happen sometimes like today I got 10XX damage and some other guy got 12XX and I still ge game warrior.Don know why.

That's because it only displays damage to players, you might have hit bits, shields, etc.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:19 am

shinigami wrote:
that person cost even more than you

its damage : cost ratio
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:30 am

Nisa wrote:
shinigami wrote:
that person cost even more than you

its damage : cost ratio

This is not true, or the system they use to calculate elementary math is totally broken.
There have been so many times where I don't get Assault Captain(Game Warrior) with ~2.4k damage and 0 cost versus someone who did 2.8k damage with 2k cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did i not get "game warrior" award!?   How did i not get "game warrior" award!? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did i not get "game warrior" award!?
Page 1 of 1