Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Game Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

Ultimate Game Cards Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Well you see, I bought this 20$ ultimate game card from a shopper's drug mart nearby and i entered in the code and this is wut appeared:

Your order has NOT been sent successfully.
504 : The PIN you provided is not sufficient to pay for this order. Please try again with a smaller amount.

If the same error occurs repeatedly, please contact the appropriate payment method company.

i mean... i paid 20 bucks for it now it says its not sufficient to pay this order ><
is this a bug or anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:50 pm

If you're sure it's the $20 one, then you need to literally choose the correct payment amount before you put in the code number.
You might have clicked on a larger amount accidentally.
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 pm

i clicked on the 20$ - 200 rt one.
tried it several times :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Wait, are you sure it's $20? You may need to complain to the drug store if the content isn't actually $20 or possibly used.
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Cori wrote:
Wait, are you sure it's $20? You may need to complain to the drug store if the content isn't actually $20 or possibly used.

is there any way to check if the content is actually 20$?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Usually, the seal is enough to guarantee the content.
But if you still have problem, you can just contact playspan's customer support.
https://www.playspan.com/support
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Ill try contacting Playspan :/
thanks o:
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Last time I checked in the UGC site, Cosmic Break wasn't a part of their games list, which made me a bit reluctant on buying Rt. (Sad too, since UGC is apparently the only way I can probably get Rt)

Hope you get your Rt though.
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
Last time I checked in the UGC site, Cosmic Break wasn't a part of their games list, which made me a bit reluctant on buying Rt. (Sad too, since UGC is apparently the only way I can probably get Rt)

Hope you get your Rt though.

yeaah but on the charge menu, you get to choose UGC which is quite weird...
CosmicBreak isnt on UGC's gamelist yet you can use UGC service on CB's charge options :/
Back to top Go down
Guest222

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 pm

What country are you in, If your not in US, the currency is prob lower than USD value. Contact Cosmic Break and they will take the money out manually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Guest222 wrote:
What country are you in, If your not in US, the currency is prob lower than USD value. Contact Cosmic Break and they will take the money out manually
It doesn't have anything to do with currency. If you buy a $20 card, what's inside is $20 worth of points, regardless of where you live. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Guest222

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am

Cori wrote:
It doesn't have anything to do with currency. If you buy a $20 card, what's inside is $20 worth of points, regardless of where you live. Nothing more, nothing less.

It does have to do with currency, but specifically Canada, the only other country to use dollars other than US. $20 CAD UGC is worth less than a $20 USD UGC. The same thing happened to me, but I just contacted Cyberstep and they are currently in the process of manually removing the remaining rt from the card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:28 am

Guest222 wrote:
It does have to do with currency, but specifically Canada, the only other country to use dollars other than US. $20 CAD UGC is worth less than a $20 USD UGC. The same thing happened to me, but I just contacted Cyberstep and they are currently in the process of manually removing the remaining rt from the card.
Wait, what? You mean they don't sell the cards stating $20.00 but 20 Canadian dollars there? That is absurd, Canada.
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 pm

i contacted Playspan and they told me i had to pay 20,91$ in order to get the 200 Rt which is amazingly illogical .
CA $ is worth more than USD so 20$ UGC is supposed to be able to trade for the 200 Rt...
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 am

Guest222 wrote:
Cori wrote:

Is this only limited to Canada, or does it also involve other countries?

Anyway, just contacted both PlaySpan and CyberStep myself. Here's hoping they answer something good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Game Cards   Ultimate Game Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Game Cards
Page 1 of 1