Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion Empty
PostSubject: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:28 am

STEPS
1:
You will need:
2: Play Chaos School Invasion using Ah-chan with dual Beam Machineguns.
3: Go straight to Class 3-2 (where Crim usually is) and bust the desks. Collect ONLY Shell Supplies. (minimum: x2)
4: Destroy as many enemies as you can.
5: Destroy (or at least attack) as many Chaos Ports as you can.
6: Once outside, destroy as many enemies as you can.
7: After Rouche shows up, destroy as many enemies and Chaos Ports as you can. FOCUS ON THE CHAOS PORTS, though. Don't focus on the enemies and destroy only those that passes through you.
8: Destroy the remainder of CHAOS armies in the academy.
9: If Delgonov's still alive, deal as many damage as you can to Delgonov.
10: CONGRATS. You are the Game Warrior.

IMPORTANT!
1: SURVIVE.
2: Dodge ALL lasers (by hiding in classrooms, toilets, stairways, rooftop, outside... but I assume that you already knew that)
3: If Ah-chan's homing blaster (internal core main weapon) runs out of ammo, REPLENISH IT IMMEDIATELY.
4: If Ah-chan's full boost (internal core sub weapon) runs out of ammo, DO NOT REPLENISH.
5: If Ah-chan's Beam Machinegun (any one of them) runs out of ammo... Somehow I doubt that will happen.
6: Try to SHOOT EVERY CHAOS you come across (except invincible CHAOS).
7: Try NOT TO SHOOT your comrades.

NOTE: UNCONFIRMED
Anyway, that's how I get Game Warrior for more than many times in Chaos School Invasion.

When tested by someone else:
How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion Confirmed

Last edited by LazFlamme on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:02 am

Guess I will contribute some additional tips...

1. Use Omega/Blitz Blaster, and collect 1 or 2 Shell Supplies in the beginning of the match. Deal as much damage as possible. Fifty percent chance you can outscore everybody with this weapon. Use Geo F / Shaden core. Aquila would do, I think, but then I haven't tried it...

2. Use hurrdurr melees. That way, you can farm score+melee damage+contrib faster.

3. Use Vulcan Units/Pillbox. After destroying the rooftop Ports, place it on where Delgonov would spawn. Also useful for the final phase, where Delgonov would sit in the rooftop.

4. Whenever there's a Warning Bell ringing, HIDE in any classroom. Or go outside. Or hide in the stairways. Do not feed.

5. For the replacement of Omega Blaster, any type of Blaster would work. Just do the same like tips number 1.

6. Do not engage with enemies when Rouche appears. Destroy the ports as quickly as possible.

----

I guess those would work...
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:15 am

Magna.Zero wrote:
Guess I will contribute some additional tips...

1. Use Omega/Blitz Blaster, and collect 1 or 2 Shell Supplies in the beginning of the match. Deal as much damage as possible. Fifty percent chance you can outscore everybody with this weapon. Use Geo F / Shaden core. Aquila would do, I think, but then I haven't tried it...
Approved. But as for the core, the point is that we need both a MAIN WEAPON and MOBILITY. Aquila's core work's fine, as long as there's enough speed.
2. Use hurrdurr melees. That way, you can farm score+melee damage+contrib faster.
Maybe, but I often outrank Vanguard Fencers, Oukas, Ivises and Sylvias (with Ah-chan!). I've yet to see a Jace into action, though.
3. Use Vulcan Units/Pillbox. After destroying the rooftop Ports, place it on where Delgonov would spawn. Also useful for the final phase, where Delgonov would sit in the rooftop.
Really? I don't know that!
4. Whenever there's a Warning Bell ringing, HIDE in any classroom. Or go outside. Or hide in the stairways. Do not feed.
Sorry, forgot to mention.
5. For the replacement of Omega Blaster, any type of Blaster would work. Just do the same like tips number 1.
Approved.
6. Do not engage with enemies when Rouche appears. Destroy the ports as quickly as possible.
The point is NOT to focus solely onto only one being. I repeat, NOT. What I mean is, for example, while you are running towards a Chaos Port and you spot a Delgon in the middle of the road, bust'em up before continuing. You're supposed to deal damage to BOTH.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:27 am

I don't know, man. :v

My number 6 is what I usually do. I mean, my focus is the Chaos Port. So I'll just shrug off the damage I get, and move myself quickly. Maybe it's the difference of our playstyle.

About number 1, mobility is important, yes. 34/38 FLY is achievable. I used 30 TEC Geo F, and I do just fine. I used Geo F because it has nice base TEC and FLY. Not to mention its huge capacity. Aquila is good because it has internal weapon, but then, it lacks durability.

not sure if obvious:

be aware of this bug:

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel the need to share it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:16 am

If you use a melee unit w/ hig damage output until the 2nd wave of chaos ports appear you can probably even feed to the lasers (bring something with blasters or shotguns afterards) and still get GW if you hit Delgenov hard enough. Idk.

Farming desks can be avoided by bringing /A-Type items.

Oh and yes: don't bring things that got ammo issues such as AG.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:33 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
If you use a melee unit w/ hig damage output until the 2nd wave of chaos ports appear you can probably even feed to the lasers (bring something with blasters or shotguns afterards) and still get GW if you hit Delgenov hard enough.

Here's the problem. Delgonov has that strange attack that pushes everyone backwards. This is why I asked for ranged weapons and not melees for easier hits. Or maybe it's the difference in play style?

And yes, I don't charge Rt.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:39 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
No offense here, Hime. But I can prove this is wrong.

Spoiler:

The key is collect 2 or 3 Shell Supplies in the beginning. And I'm using Combat Gatling so I'm not maining her Blaster.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:52 am

Magna.Zero wrote:
Spoiler:
Glad you made it!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:01 am

LazFlamme wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
If you use a melee unit w/ hig damage output until the 2nd wave of chaos ports appear you can probably even feed to the lasers (bring something with blasters or shotguns afterards) and still get GW if you hit Delgenov hard enough.

Here's the problem. Delgonov has that strange attack that pushes everyone backwards.
This is why you only play this unit until the 2nd wave of chaos ports. You can still break the ports on the first floor and then just run into the lasers to get your ranged fighter.

Magna.Zero wrote:
The key is collect 2 or 3 Shell Supplies in the beginning.
Problem is, that any people ust mindlessly grab any item. I even saw people grabbing them and then instantly using them so they could pick-up more. And even if your team mates are not that silly, you never know if youll even drop what you need. I usually approach the school room as if there were no items. The other Chaos Rooms don't have any either.

Quote :
And I'm using Combat Gatling so I'm not maining her Blaster.
As Laz wrote it sounded like she was suggesting to main the blaster though. That's Aquila Girl Air to.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
This is why you only play this unit until the 2nd wave of chaos ports. You can still break the ports on the first floor and then just run into the lasers to get your ranged fighter.
Kill oneself?
My response, in my opinion:

Problem is, that any people ust mindlessly grab any item. I even saw people grabbing them and then instantly using them so they could pick-up more. And even if your team mates are not that silly, you never know if youll even drop what you need.
There's a total of 16 desks in a class, Sky. The chances are high. If you can't bear to take chances buy Shell Supplies from the Shop. And I've already told everyone to SELECTIVELY pick up Shell Supplies.

As Laz wrote it sounded like she was suggesting to main the blaster though. That's Aquila Girl Air to.
And I though I was talking about Beam Machineguns and ANY Aquila Girl?
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm

I actually wanted to show you how to get Game Warrior with Geo F + Omega/Blitz Blaster combo, but then, the video I made is almost 500 MB (10 minutes duration)... '='

Might edit and split it per phase later.

Update: 10 September 2013

I got the video. It's unedited however...And I can only do 480p

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion   How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get Game Warrior in Chaos School Invasion
Page 1 of 1