Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Game Warrior

Go down 
+19
knyx
Valkyrie
NovaZero
Rinrin
Suguri
(´・ω・`)
Intet
Raven
StickyKeys
ppxeno
ziix
IronFist
Puddin'
FenixStryk
Nisa
piroton
xzpwnz
BNOISE
wetpacks
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wetpacks
Newcomer
Newcomer

The Ultimate Game Warrior Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 am

Damn it! That Tori guy is awesome. He's got more Game Warrior than his wins LOL @_@ . He is the Cosmic God!
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 am

Of cost
Next to boytitan
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Of cost
Next to boytitan

xz is jelly of tori. PROVEN.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 am

wetpacks wrote:
Damn it! That Tori guy is awesome. He's got more Game Warrior than his wins LOL @_@ . He is the Cosmic God!

The Ultimate Game Warrior 65688442
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:41 am

tori is good, but he dies a lot. Whenever I see him high on the scoreboard, I also see him at the top or near the top of the cost spectrum as well.

It's one thing to plan your deaths, but to plan on running 3000+ cost on your team every round seems counterproductive to me.
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:57 am

FenixStryk wrote:
tori is good, but he dies a lot. Whenever I see him high on the scoreboard, I also see him at the top or near the top of the cost spectrum as well.

It's one thing to plan your deaths, but to plan on running 3000+ cost on your team every round seems counterproductive to me.

BROTHER WHERE YOU BEEN
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 am

FenixStryk wrote:

This, killing terribles and costing your team 3k+ =/= good.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:13 am

Puddin' wrote:
FenixStryk wrote:

This, killing terribles and costing your team 3k+ =/= good.

and remember, guys with stars over their heads cost more BP for the team when they die (tthe more starts the more they cost) . . .

so, if he had star and it show 3K BP cost, believe me, he costed much more than only 3K BP for the team . . .

so yeah, if he do a lot of damage but also die a lot, he have a very high cost for the team . . . really counterproductive . . .
Back to top Go down
wetpacks
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:49 am

LOL @ The cost, every time he plays he averages 10 kills a game and that's would be a huge impact on the opponent's battle point. Also, u will always see his name appear on the game warrior and destroyer awards.

BTW, that xzpwnz dude talks so much. He only have tons of rt but in reality he suck. He has proven nothing @_@,
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 am

Tori so pro. He has a build named after him.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:05 am

Where's koi...the seraph Crim king ._.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 am

FenixStryk wrote:

But then this is of course one way of playing it....

The other one is BoyTitan's style! Cost go up to 5000 and still win... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 am

Reminds me of the time I had over 8000 cost and finished in 1st.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:35 pm

wetpacks wrote:
Also, u will always see his name appear on the game warrior and destroyer awards.

Who are we talking about again?

No, seriously. I think I've only seen this guy's name like 3 times on the awards section scratch
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Tori does well when the bads fly into all that crap he spews out. There is a reason those builds are less common now...they suck when people wise up.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:42 pm

silly Puddin' feeders that actually deal damage speed up matches a lot

i miss Gaijin he was the best feeder of all times Zombie to, these CBJP feeders were the ones who did massive damage and just murdered everyone in CBEN

Last edited by (´・ω・`) on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 pm

wetpacks wrote:
LOL @ The cost, every time he plays he averages 10 kills a game and that's would be a huge impact on the opponent's battle point. Also, u will always see his name appear on the game warrior and destroyer awards.

BTW, that xzpwnz dude talks so much. He only have tons of rt but in reality he suck. He has proven nothing @_@,

not the kills but the damage.

u have to consider 1 kill = 400 damage

so, 4K damage = 10 kills.

u can also make 10 kills with just 500 total damage, just the point that u go and kill guys that are almost dead . . . (ok, 10 kills with 500 damage is too much, but 10 kills with 1000, 1500 damage isnt and this kind of thing hapen more than u think . . . I once made just 1300 damage and killed 7 times, but I havent died).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 pm

FenixStryk wrote:

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

Tori's a bro and I like him, but the amount of praise he gets for playing a generic amateus hopper build is appalling. And confounding, considering Rt and hoppers are usually what gets the most rage out of people.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Suguri wrote:
considering Rt and hoppers are usually what gets the most rage out of people.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIRS /ragequit

I'm finally glad that we actually got albatreos and the recently new TBG to kill airs and aren't to hard to obtain
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 pm

(´・ω・`) wrote:
Suguri wrote:
considering Rt and hoppers are usually what gets the most rage out of people.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIRS /ragequit

I'm finally glad that we actually got albatreos and the recently new TBG to kill airs and aren't to hard to obtain

i, on the other hand, am not glad. Sad
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Seeing as how I main Seraph Crim, I should be angry.

But I haven't been using her as of late, so I'm not really bothered.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:35 pm

wetpacks wrote:

Neither have you proven anything.

And i would bet all my rt that xz has more skills than you =.=

There are also other people who spend lots on rt and fail to cinch top seat's
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:45 pm

wetpacks wrote:

Ahahah
You're making me want to spam 3 eve/aquila girls in arena and see how much the game will be broken
AND with the game warrior and destroyer titles I've always seen him in 2nd place thanks to his cost

Last edited by xzpwnz on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Seeing as how I main Seraph Crim, I should be angry.

But I haven't been using her as of late, so I'm not really bothered.
Wingspam seraphs should still be safe. Toybox Girl and Albatross cruise missiles aren't going to be a threat if they can't home in on you.

Which means this is as good a time as any for me to make my second seraph. :3c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game Warrior   The Ultimate Game Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Game Warrior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next