Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?

Go down 
+12
NecroWing
SilverySil
boytitan2
Nisa
necrio
NovaZero
ziix
Kitouski
Epacsten
NumeroDoS
TommoPuppy
Siveria
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Siveria

Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? Empty
PostSubject: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 am

I figured what better place to ask then here. I am looking for a preferably F2P mmo that has simmlar pvp to CB (ya know pvp that matters) that also has a better pve side. The PVE side of CB is severly lacking imo. Considering the very simply graphics can't be that hard to make missions, hell I bet the players could make the maps using the stage editor the game comes with.
Back to top Go down
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:12 am

There ARE missions and quests too. Anyway, give C21 a try.
Back to top Go down
http://tommopuppy.deviantart.com
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:14 am

C21. But I think CBT just ended.

Not sure. Didn't play that game much.
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 am

The beta for C21 ended on April 17.

It's basically the same graphics as Cosmic Break, with slower gameplay more oriented to PvE. There are dozens of missions, multiple planets to explore and map out, and dungeon maps with boss fights. Overall it's a pretty good MMO.

I would like it better if they simply added that kind of content to Cosmic Break, because the game just "feels" better control wise, but they would have to give everyone some kind of ammo regen effect outside of PvP for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 am

C21 is probably your honest to goodness best and only bet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:16 am

Epacsten wrote:
ammo regen effect

There are ammo supplies in the shop. Changing the stacking capacity from 6 to something like 20 should work.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 am

When it comes back on, C21.

When it comes to overall being an action game, Elsword.
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 am

As long as you consistently made enough money to cover the cost of ammo supply items, that would be fine. Or they could just let you restore ammo on a timer. Or they could make ammo packs a common drop.

People would still feel forced to bring a melee weapon though.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:38 am

@OP

if you're will to spend a few bucks into a game, and want to play starfighters/jets in dogfighting, go try Ace Online/Air Rivals (same game dif. servers). It's got an excellent PVE and, IMO, an unrivaled PVP system. Though it's F2P, there are imbalances between non-paying and paying members, but these may be handled through player skill.

But lemme warn you right now. You have to dedicate quite some time and some money for grinding and making stuff to be able to survive in this game. I quit Ace Online cuz I felt inferior to paying players.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 am

Epacsten wrote:
The beta for C21 ended on April 17.

It's basically the same graphics as Cosmic Break, with slower gameplay more oriented to PvE. There are dozens of missions, multiple planets to explore and map out, and dungeon maps with boss fights. Overall it's a pretty good MMO.

I would like it better if they simply added that kind of content to Cosmic Break, because the game just "feels" better control wise, but they would have to give everyone some kind of ammo regen effect outside of PvP for it to work.

Intersting. I'll check it out when I can. I figured it'd be inferior to CB since its the predecessor(sp?)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 am

It's kind of hard to find any action MMO with good PVE since most MMO with good PVE are RPG.

IIRC though, there was a game called BOTS (now TBOT), which is also an MMO with lots of bots and customization.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 am

C21

Lacking in moe.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:03 am

Nisa wrote:
C21

Lacking in moe.
your waifu is there

I think that should be enough moe for you?

Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:26 am

Since they added Crimrose, it's probable they'll add other girls. There is clearly a demand for them.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 am

C21 doesn't have mah sexy fem-bots? Ewww no thanks lol
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Siveria wrote:
C21 doesn't have mah fag moe bots yay thanks lol

fixed
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Epacsten wrote:
Since they added Crimrose, it's probable they'll add other girls. There is clearly a demand for them.

boytitan2 wrote:
Siveria wrote:
C21 doesn't have mah fag moe bots yay thanks lol

fixed

it was confirmed by wedge himself ingame that they will be porting most of the "Moebots" from cosmic break into C21 eventually. even Ivis.

offtopic: i love how tittyboy complains about moebots in a game that uses them as a focal point to attract players. (CB)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:25 pm

SilverySil wrote:
offtopic: i love how tittyboy complains about moebots in a game that uses them as a focal point to attract players. (CB)
Don't mind him. He's the kind of person to use something so unnecessarily huge you could see him a mile away.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:44 pm

NovaZero wrote:
SilverySil wrote:
Don't mind him. He's the kind of person to use something so unnecessarily huge you could see him a mile away.
doesn't help that the huge things he uses are so weak
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:09 pm

But moe is indeed for faggots.

Spoiler:

@Topic

C21 is the best choice imo.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:34 pm

SilverySil wrote:
it was confirmed by wedge himself ingame that they will be porting most of the "Moebots" from cosmic break into C21 eventually.
Nice. It will do well to change the atmosphere of-
SilverySil wrote:
even Ivis.
Ya know what, I'm okay with this. Imbalance isn't nearly as painful in PvE.

If only C21 gets Ivis before CB. CB without Ivis is just fine, and putting her in C21 will at least give people who have her as their waifu somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Gchan
Gchan

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:38 pm

putting moe into c21 will mean death for CB... but i guess some players would switch back and forth...
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 pm

It would be easy to get people to play both if they linked the accounts and gave us benefits in one game for playing the other.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Epacsten wrote:
It would be easy to get people to play both if they linked the accounts and gave us benefits in one game for playing the other.

Just saying.

Well... who played C21 and reached first rank will get a Pawnger SILVER in CB. But I doubt this will happen in the actual game, probably only in events.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

NecroWing wrote:
But moe is indeed for faggots.

Spoiler:

@Topic

C21 is the best choice imo.

U GETS LOTS OF POINTS first your ign pic is doll face

second agreed I named my vangaurd reaper to moe fag bots and use it to kill lolis chibis and other moe fag bots =D

3rd whens the last time you guys seen me use a L sized art Im either on my vangaurd ameteus blitzelts suzaku ameteus nova gathima
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?   Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm Any other mmo like CB but with a better pve system?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next