Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice

Go down 
+22
LordShade
Suguri
knyx
farith
Etherlight
IcyAmiki
Keith Jardine
UncleBobbie
sweetcakes
BNOISE
lwllw
NumeroDoS
Broken
Nilla
LazerRazer
Yokura
rei_hunter
StickyKeys
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
Nisa
Siveria
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Siveria

I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice Empty
PostSubject: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:42 am

I think I just suck at this game, I am almost always dead last, I can never seem to land a hit on anyone by looking at my damage score no matter how much I try to aim, I get 2-3 shoted by most people in my Lily. Enemies seem to have 100% accuracy on me no matter how much I try to dodge in any robot I have. I am thinking aim hacks but no real way to prove it, no one is that accurite. Is there some trick to aiming? i've tried keeping the crosshair inside the lockon, I've tried leading my targets, nothing seems to work. That is when I can see my crosshair, it tends to blend in way to much with the background, anyway to change its color?

Any tips so I can stop sucking and start enjoying the game? Going into arena mode to make money is just depressing for me.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 am

the game has built in aimhacks already.

Oh and try using air until your familiar with the game,it's too risky to be an inexpierienced artillery user with all these melee bots running about
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:49 am

What are the ranks of the people you normally fight in the arena?
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:02 am

NovaZero wrote:

I am the triangle thing, most are shapes above that, since those are the only arena's i can get into now. Like i said in my other thread, game needs union wars rooms for each major rank like new hero, iron hero etc. The game is just no fun vs people who can 3 shot me repeadly.

Also what built in aimhacks? cuz if it has autoaim i am not seeing it.

I have also tried airbots, but hitting people for 5-10 dmg a shot is not going to kill anyone anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 am

Arena isn't UC friendly unless you join the "I only spam seraphs and/or hoppers" club, which will make you get bored very fast.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:07 am

Siveria wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

I am the triangle thing, most are shapes above that, since those are the only arena's i can get into now. Like i said in my other thread, game needs union wars rooms for each major rank like new hero, iron hero etc. The game is just no fun vs people who can 3 shot me repeadly.

I have also tried airbots, but hitting people for 5-10 dmg a shot is not going to kill anyone anytime soon.

use beam rifles/beamgun and 5-10 dmg per shot from a weapon like the beamgun is quite alot.

And avoid fighting the star shaped ranks
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:10 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
Arena isn't UC friendly unless you join the "I only spam seraphs and/or hoppers" club, which will make you get bored very fast.

How else is there to make money? everything else takes way more time for alot less UC. The game isin't bad at all though, I was having tons of fun in the new hero arena, but that went downhill when i was forced to play with star ranks on the enemy team that I cannot seem to kill.

Also does Tec increase how effective lockon is for auto aiming? if so maybe thats my problem. even my best bot has under 20 tec.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:19 am

Siveria wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

TEC, that wonderful stat, dictates how accurate your attack will be AFAIK. Missiles, Beams and, one claims, Melee attacks actually bend paths to follow the target. The higher the TEC is, the more likely the attack will hit.

AIR and ART bots have the best TEC stats out of the three. LND is more STR-based.

Also TEC dictated the damage you cause with projectile/Main weapons....
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:24 am

Siveria wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

How else is there to make money? everything else takes way more time for alot less UC. The game isin't bad at all though, I was having tons of fun in the new hero arena, but that went downhill when i was forced to play with star ranks on the enemy team that I cannot seem to kill.

Also does Tec increase how effective lockon is for auto aiming? if so maybe thats my problem. even my best bot has under 20 tec.

How? Quest Mode. Perfect place to train with your Air/Land/Art/Sup Bots.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:26 am

Yeah I can't seem to ever combo someone with melee like I see people doing to me, I hit once them my char just swings past them for the next hit leaving me a open target. Again I hit them they never get stuned and can get out of it, anytime I get hit no matter how high my TGH is, I get chain stuned.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 am

Since..... when..... does Tec increase accuracy? What?
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:30 am

Siveria wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

Tec does affect lockon a little (iirc)

and...Haku.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:35 am

Turkeysaur wrote:

Yes it is. My 100% UC Squealer and Victory 1 are doing just fine
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 am

Yokura wrote:
It makes Main weapon attacks follow enemy targets. It's more noticeable when using Missiles....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:58 am

Unfortunately, in this game. One can not simply be told how to play PVP, it must be discovered for oneself. By saying that, noobs will be noobs until they discover their own style of play, and improve. But for me, I am forever noob.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:09 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Yokura wrote:
It makes Main weapon attacks follow enemy targets. It's more noticeable when using Missiles....

it leads abit more too.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:24 am

Get horny.

Win games.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:25 am

Nilla so horny Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:32 am

Nilla wrote:
Get horny.

Win games.
Qft.

Last edited by Broken on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:33 am

Join team fights. Train with some friends. Make friends if you don't have friends. Only play in rooms without any high-rankers. Spend some time in Arcantus/Mission. In time, you'll get better. ;3

This is exactly my situation when I started playing CB. I would warp in the Arena, walk around a little then get wiped off the face of the earth due to everyone having Ivises and

Thank God the wipe after the MiniOBT saved me after that.
Back to top Go down
lwllw
lwllw

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 am

there are a few reasons why ppl sucks at this game,its usually ppl are using overpowered bots.and that ppl with higher ranks somehow know how to shoot great and not being shoot at,actually i am noob too....... Sad i get pwned every match
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:03 am

Broken wrote:
Nilla wrote:
Get horny.

Win games.
Qft.

NILLA SO HORNY Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:14 am

Nisa wrote:
Broken wrote:
Nilla wrote:
Get horny.

Win games.
Qft.

NILLA SO HORNY Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
naw Nilla ain't doing so well lately from what i seen...

in fact no one really is lately except for the super no lives
like Etherlight for example

as for the op -

I can't give no advice right now.
I think I do well and get like 2k+ for a while.
Then all of a sudden a bunch of other people join and they all apparently use Izunas and Seraphs with zookas.
My score immediately fell down like to the negatives.
Wasnt freaking prepared for this at all.
Personally I just don't see how people can switch between the zooka and the plasma gun so quickly...
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:34 am

Took the air bot advice, still usually end up in the minuses due to no frags and low damage since I seem unable to hit half the time, but my ranking has gotten better from dead last to around the middle sometimes in the 10-17 range so its a start. Tried doing some of the free rt stuff but, most of the time even though I did the thing correctly I never get he reward for it, kinda pisses me off. They need a better confirmation system. Sad thing is my BR is like 0.228 don't think I will ever recover from that. I also tried the flying around Psybeaming with Lily but the beams bascally never hit anyone their homing ability is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:41 am

Siveria wrote:

If you are really that bad at aimming, you should get an air unit like crimrose or izuna nagi and stick the izuna nagi legs on them.

They are basically 8x missiles that have very good homing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice   I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I just suck at this game -_-. need advice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next