Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.

Go down 
+12
Feign
ChaosOmni
Himururu
piroton
Wolf Hikari
siax
milk
Rein
Foxie
Shinkai
howitzerlove
Desu
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. Empty
PostSubject: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 pm

O hai thar~

Last edited by Desu on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
howitzerlove
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
howitzerlove

Male Posts : 136

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 pm

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. Sparta1
Welcome
Back to top Go down
Shinkai
Shinkai

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Reminds me on a pic i amde just for you Desu...Ima call u madnessDasu-Chicken =D

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. 1createcardphp
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Shinkai wrote:
Ima call u madnessDasu-Chicken =D

wat?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Shinkai
Shinkai

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Desu wrote:
Shinkai wrote:

wat?
scratch

Madness Desu Chicken is a nice nickname o.o
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:14 pm

If you watch that scene carefully one of them jump in by themselves without being pushed.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Shinkai wrote:
Desu wrote:
Shinkai wrote:

wat?
scratch

Madness Desu Chicken is a nice nickname o.o

I don't think so....

Here's a good example of a nickname that one of our other members (Kenji, better known as): BakaHentai
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Who is this Bakahentai I keep hearing about. DX
........If its female theres going to be some kinky lesbian bondage stuff going on. >>
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:46 pm

It doesn't matter since its mutally agreed upon... by everyone, including himself that he's BakaHentai. This stemmed from a need for a nickname during his registry. He asked me for names...(over chat) and I suggested it after hearing he tried Hentai... but it was taken already. The name pretty much stuck... and even his own BRD mate Miliken calls him that.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Its a guy? D:
No kinky blood games of bondage, Pain and death for him. :/
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 am

*Checks first thread i ever made*
*sees people talking about female bondage and kinky stuff*
Dude...
THIS PLACE IS GRATE
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:43 am

Desu wrote:
*Checks first thread i ever made*
*sees people talking about female bondage and kinky stuff*
Dude...
THIS PLACE IS GRATE
Inorite. o3o
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 pm

bakahentai is a pretty cool guy.
but then again, i say that about most people that i talk to.
cool guys and girls all over.

but welcome.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Thankies~
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:07 am

*glomp*

rawr~
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 pm

So um...
What do we do in these so called forums?
Back to top Go down
siax
siax

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 am

Spread propaganda about wiz not being supreme on the battlefield and... well thats all ive ever done =P
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 am

I have to say,
THESE FORUMS ARE QUITE DAMNED AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 am

U had already post a lot. Now, u make an introduction. O_O
welcome.

Last edited by Wolf Hikari on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:52 am

~Rawrrawrrawrrawrrawr.

Oh hi Desu.

*noms Rein*
Back to top Go down
Himururu
Himururu

Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 pm

"I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents."

Since when you hear Black metal???
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 pm

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. Whatanintroduction

Shocked Suspect

Last edited by ChaosOmni on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:14 pm

The date on the first post is June 19th... I smell a thread necromancer. Suspect

That or someone ate some rancid cabbage, either way.
Back to top Go down
Himururu
Himururu

Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 pm

ChaosOmni wrote:
I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. Whatanintroduction

Shocked Suspect

OMG!!! That was no good!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Himururu wrote:
ChaosOmni wrote:

Shocked Suspect

OMG!!! That was no good!!!!
lol!

What's no good is that it makes Crimrose look more suggestive than she should Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. Empty

Back to top Go down

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next