Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?

Go down 
+24
Belcheri
Kitouski
Raal
FireKiller87
Mirien
Nisa
EvannGeo
Auditio
FenixStryk
Shance
NovaZero
Priskern
BNOISE
xzpwnz
Shaftronics
IcyAmiki
SkyPanic
NumeroDoS
ziix
Naisha
Suguri
Z741
rei_hunter
Siveria
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Siveria

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? Empty
PostSubject: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:18 am

Whats a good weap for Lily rain, currently using 2x Armor breakers, and her internals. But there has to be a better choice. Let me know
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:19 am

Misside AM - Friend Rewards / Quest Mode
Volcano Grenade - Mission Mode
Handy Bazooka - Quest Mode / RT Bots
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 am

Supposedly Handy Bazookas, but since those were "removed" from CBEN....

Probably Mini Bazooka straight from the shop, and then after that Micro Bazookas from the Gigandroff Busters mission. I forget the proper difficulty level though.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:22 am

Hard should do

But hey Handy Bazookas are ingame.... EN's just gay.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:25 am

Anything Homing she can use? I can't seem to hit crap. mostly cuz during a fight I can never find the crosshair, it blends in too well with the background for me to see it lol.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:26 am

Micro Bazookas drop from any mission on any difficulty as far as I'm aware, and can have up to two slots.

Device Breakers drop from Fractulus on 2* and higher, not sure about slots.

Volcano Grenades also drop from various missions, as well as UC Gara 2. These can be up to 3-slot from missions, and are always 3-slot in gara.

Best non-Rt weapons for Lily that come to mind.

Siveria wrote:
Anything Homing she can use? I can't seem to hit crap. mostly cuz during a fight I can never find the crosshair, it blends in too well with the background for me to see it lol.
Pretty sure Misside AMs are the only homing weapons she can use aside from psyguns, and their homing is terrible. S-art mostly relies on bazookas, use L-arts like Destructor if you want homing missiles.

Last edited by Suguri on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:27 am

There is the Magnet Gun which is yet more psygun spam, but that's RT. :<

Yeah Temp forgot to remove them from certain Garapon Bots and I'm guessing they lurk in Weapon and Lotto Boxes somewhere too.
Back to top Go down
Naisha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Naisha

Female Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:28 am

Perfect for an untuned Lily which use for snipingWhats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? 013
Dual Railgun and dual Misside AM can deal prerty high damageWhats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? 045
Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? ScreenShot_20110303_1151_07_705
Back to top Go down
http://vnsharing.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=994
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 am

Full cost without any tuning and only capacity carts? Holy hell that's terrible. D:
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:35 am

Guess its time to do quests, what quest exactly? the normal Acturus one? or do I have to go gank those bosses for days? I've done a few and all I have gotten was tune-up crap, which I don't really do, due to the uber low chance of any success. unless u spend mass amounts on RT u can forget about doing any real tuneup's. Also I picked enhance internal core cart for liliy, anyway to get rid of that? shes only lv 5 so if it involves junking her then rebuilding I guess I can do it and just re-level her.
Back to top Go down
Naisha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Naisha

Female Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:39 am

Theres some ppl never do tuning. so i think this set is good for them.
The Lily i'm using already replace LG, BS and WB for lower cost for float dash and blast guard cart. I took that pic long time ago Smile.
I can do well with this Lily anyway Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? Th_124
Back to top Go down
http://vnsharing.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=994
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 am

Siveria wrote:
unless u spend mass amounts on RT u can forget about doing any real tuneup's
My 40 fly Beezle, Sword Wing, Thoarla, and Seraph tuned with alpha harmonics disagree with you heavily on this.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 am

Naisha wrote:
Theres some ppl never do tuning. so i think this set is good for them.
The Lily i'm using already replace LG, BS and WB for lower cost for float dash and blast guard cart. I took that pic long time ago Smile.
I can do well with this Lily anyway Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? Th_124

I bet you can do better with more fly o3o
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:45 am

Here's my (still very much a work in progress) Lily:

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? 2h2judl

Plan is to tune tec to 30, then after I get a lv8 limit remover I'll get moving burst, her last capacity cart, and maybe tune fly to 40 with the remaining capacity.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:47 am

Suguri wrote:
Siveria wrote:
unless u spend mass amounts on RT u can forget about doing any real tuneup's
My 40 fly Beezle, Sword Wing, Thoarla, and Seraph tuned with alpha harmonics disagree with you heavily on this.

You got really lucky. I fail all the time trying to do any 40-50% chance upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 am

Suguri wrote:
Here's my (still very much a work in progress) Lily:

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? 2h2judl

Plan is to tune tec to 30, then after I get a lv8 limit remover I'll get moving burst, her last capacity cart, and maybe tune fly to 40 with the remaining capacity.

What exactly does fly do? I upped my Lily's fly as high as I can, which isin't much and I never noticed any diffrence at all. Couldn't stay up longer or fly higher.. Least that I noticed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 am

Fly increases flight speed. With 30+ fly and float dash/short boost, your Lily really shouldn't be getting hit much if at all.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:58 am

Semi-offtopic: what's the difference of Majalis with the normal Lily Rain?

Now back to OP: It's better to try and risk it than to just stare at an empty slot. You might surprise yourself.

After all, this is Cosmic Break, where gambling is the only way to get around.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:01 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
More str and tec, less tgh. Her internal psyslicers are instant use instead of needing to sit still while they start to spin before launching, too.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:03 am

Tssss. Now I'm even more jelly with a clannie who got Majalis on lotto cube. -.-
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:53 am

Suguri wrote:
Fly increases flight speed. With 30+ fly and float dash/short boost, your Lily really shouldn't be getting hit much if at all.

that 's what i'm thinking too
30 FLY 30 TEC with dual micro/handy baz

it's really an annoying bot, float dash around and spam psy gun and bazooka
i see some at CBJp but i don't ve an 3s Lily for this plan yet bounce
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:01 am

My Build Arm and Amaid disagree on spend alot of Rt on tune ups. Made them has at least 30 tec/wlk/fly using only cosmo harmonics alpha.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:24 am

Beginners should refrain from tuning until they're at least pentagon or hexagon rank, since at around that time, is when they suddenly go "oh shit, I have crapload of tuning materials" and can actually start going on a tuning spree.

A fully UC player shouldn't have issues tuning, since if your part breaks, its not even hard to just buy a new one, unless its an arena drop part or a gifted multi-slot part. Always tune the first slot of all parts if possible, since consecutive slots will reduce the chance by 10%.

For example, if you're tuning the third slot of a part, after the first 2 are filled with tunes, then it has a -20% base chance. So on a multi-slot part, always attempt to tune the most expensive tune first for the highest success chance.

Its a little hard to play a Lily with Bazookas alone, but its also pretty fun. Misside AMs for that extra kick of damage when you need to alpha are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:36 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

Now back to OP: It's better to try and risk it than to just stare at an empty slot. You might surprise yourself.

After all, this is Cosmic Break, where gambling is the only way to get around.
Majalis has +2 tec
Normal has +2 tgh
Majalis has a better psyslicer
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:45 am

Very Happy GUNS GUNS AND MORE GUNS!

ASURA ADJS!
4x MISSIDE ARMS!
4x Microzooka or Device Breakers!

IT'S A WALKING ABOMINATION!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next