Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?

Go down 
+12
Garmr
boytitan2
Kitouski
rei_hunter
cheongzewei
technomo12
Jello
Suguri
NovaZero
shinigami
xzpwnz
Death-Hallow
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Death-Hallow
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Death-Hallow

Female Posts : 102

Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? Empty
PostSubject: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:06 am

I was just wondering what all of you thought about E.V.E. compared to Lily Rain, or vice versa. Even people who don't have her can say, just go do her story mission, and you'll be playing her.

My opinion. Well, I'm not sure. I don't have her, but, I tried out in the mission, and so my opinion is based off of her in that mission.

Looks: Well, I don't base the robots off of looks. It's the stats I worry about, and, plus, you can edit the skins and make them cooler then any other robot. But, E.V.E. looks pretty darn awesome.
Weapons: E.V.E.'s gun is slow. Powerful if you can hit your enemy, but slow. And her core weapon is average, probably almost exact/or exact to Lily Rain.
Stats and Speed: E.V.E. is very slow. I know ART types are naturally slow because of the heavy weapons/equipment, but Lily Rain, I think, is faster than E.V.E.. Stats are pretty good. Higher then Lily Rain's, which is good.

So, all in all, I think both are pretty good if you use them the right way, but I prefer Lily Rain. And remember, this is my opinion, don't be offended. I'd still love to have E.V.E..
My computer is slower in the story mission, so mine wouldn't be accurate, I'd have to actually get E.V.E. from the Garapon to actually make an accurate opinion. Razz

Last edited by Death-Hallow on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://death-hallow.deviantart.com/
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 am

Slow?
Evee is supposed to be faster it's called float dash
Or did you just notice now that tec and fly are evees highest stats?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am

psyguns are similar,except it fires 6 charges at once.You have to float dash to the target to make it go faster,same with normal Lily Rain.

Railgun are fast enough,EVE mission is a shooting range..so practise ur aiming well there..Tho it's projectile is slower than Maxis',I think,it has crap high damage when fully charged.

And-.-20FLY for an ART,r u kidding me? SLOW??

Last edited by shinigami on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 am

20 fly lololol
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 am

Fixed'
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am

Lily Rain's only strength over EVE is that you can remove Lily Rain's parts. Other than that...

Quote :
Weapons: E.V.E.'s gun is slow. Powerful if you can hit your enemy, but slow. And her core weapon is average, probably almost exact/or exact to Lily Rain.
I wouldn't call a cannon shot that can hit an airborne AIR slow.

And EVE has 6 Psyguns. Lily Rain has 4. 6 > 4. OK, Lily Rain has Psyslicer, but they aren't what you'd rely on.

And I take it you haven't seen the impenetrable shield and the self-buff which reduces the EVE Cannon's max shot charge time to 1 second.

Quote :
Stats and Speed: E.V.E. is very slow. I know ART types are naturally slow because of the heavy weapons/equipment, but Lily Rain, I think, is faster than E.V.E..
>Lily Rain's default FLY stat = 18
>Lily Rain EVE's default FLY stat = 20
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Death-Hallow
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Death-Hallow

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 am

I guess for you it's not slow. Maybe it's just my computer. It shouldn't be, though, but it probably is if it's real fast for you guys. O.o
And don't take it seriously.

Maybe all the stuff that's in the story mission slows my computer down, so, to me, Lily Rain is faster than E.V.E.. That could be what's happening.
Back to top Go down
http://death-hallow.deviantart.com/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 am

Eve is superior in every aspect, sans customization; Lily Rain wins in the aspect that she can equip Misside AM. Eve is better in every other way, though.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:59 am

Suguri wrote:
Lily Rain wins in the aspect that she can equip Misside AM.
Which has limited usefulness to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 am

NovaZero wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Lily Rain wins in the aspect that she can equip Misside AM.
Which has limited usefulness to begin with.
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:34 am

Suguri wrote:
Eve is superior in every aspect, sans customization; Lily Rain wins in the aspect that she can equip Misside AM. Eve is better in every other way, though.

lol at "in every aspect"

You guys are building your Lily Rains wrong if you think she can't match EVE.

Both bots are great! In terms of kiting EVE takes the prize as with her long range cannon + float dash. Now in terms of mid-range DPS Lily Rain wins by a mile. Also this doesn't include misside arms...Those things are far too bulky and waste too much capacity.

Also compared to Rain's psyguns, Eve's psyguns are horrible. Those things can't hit the broad side of a barn. 4 > 6? Numbers are great but they're kinda moot if they don't even hit. At least Rain's psyguns hit far more times than EVE's ever will. Then again if you're an EVE and you're trying to get a 3 lock-on charge I doubt you'll be thinking of using your psygun anyway.

*hit sound*
"What the heck did I hit him with?"
" I stopped firing at him like 2 seconds ago."
*hit sound*
"Wtf?"
"Oh psygun bullets"

Is the usual thing that happens to me when I play Lily. You also shoot those things once every second and practically litters the battle field with psygun bullets. Damage is only 5 or 6? Any damage is a good thing no matter how minuscule it is. Also mind you some people don't use guard carts and I've seen my psygun bullets hit for upwards to 15 per hit on L arts.

Both bots excel well
Both are very agile
Both are mobile

One excels in long-range burst damage turtling.
The other excels in mid-range DPS.

No one is better, both are great.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 am

Lily Eve has bigger boobs and looks mature

Lily rain has a small boobs but Looks cute expecialy when chibified

im a lolicon soo lily rain for me hands down and i also dont has enoguh RT to spend to get her hahahaha
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 am

Lol, lolicon..

Anyway, Turtling long range dps?

What weapons are good for lily? Armor breakers are alright... but without moving burst i can't really use them well.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 am

Lily Rain Eve is just a larger DPS/ART unit compared to Lily Rain, just more weapons, less usability. Lily Rain has more slots for improvement and modification.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 am

Lily EVE can go find a ditch to fall into and die because her existence is based off of taking a character that I'd tap and turning it into something that I'd rather not.

...yes, that is really one of my biggest reasons for disliking EVE, sue me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:46 am

Quote :
What weapons are good for lily? Armor breakers are alright... but without moving burst i can't really use them well.
Dual Handy Machineguns.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:56 am

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
Dual Handy Machineguns.
Duo breakers are my build for Lily,and it has never been so good.You know what my problem is with mini zooks?

*Hopping*
"Oh look that guy's out of boost,MUHAHAHAHA"
*Fires all weapons*
"WTF?How did he get away?" *Projectile disappears the moment it's gonna hit*

Breakers have a smaller clip size,but I have more hits compare with duo mini zooks , plus no fly/wlk penalty.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:16 am

Never liked the Breakers. I'm the kind to fire away.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:24 am

2 things I like abt breakers

1.range
2.High stunning chance

I use a slayer bit on my Lily,my ultimate usual playstyle is WB on,hop near sth not manly byne or anything with high TGH.Fire all weapons (duo breaker hits almost guarntee to stun),WB slashes and the breaker cooldown finishes > repeat.

One breaker seems useless,so go for two.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:07 pm

I made a lily rain vs lily rain eve team fight room before evryone was pretty ven except I suck with my lvl 6

I tried equiper her with a scouts rifle misside arms and ama am for the nova missles and build arm booster for more missles sounded like ass rape on paper

lesson learned dont try to use lily rain as a art of fire power like my others XP ya rushing in on bunch of eves was not smart =\

eve and rain are both basily arts with high fly that are suprisingly great for close ranged combat

cbjp players miss conception is eve can kill ouka and ivis its overpowered its far from over powered eve is just really good at close ranged combat

eve is better but rain isnt used to its full potential
Back to top Go down
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:10 pm

I tried out EVE on her mission and found that I preferred the normal Lily Rain more, if we're going just by appearance I lean towards EVE but my main problem is that I wouldn't really be able to use her properly. The psyguns are about the same as with the normal but to me are slightly worse unless your at a certain distance since they'll just fly past the target, which is common to me since I like to dash all over the place. The core weapon is useless since I rarely used it as I was busy shooting everything in the meantime, her shield about the same, useful but it disables the psyguns which are a main weapon of mine when using any Lily. Finally that cannon of hers is good but the lock-on would be harder targeting other players than the simple AI bots lessening some of its appeal, not to mention I could get attacked by another enemy from behind while waiting for a full lock or if the shot would even hit unless I was close enough for them to see me and counterattack.

Basically the only thing that I consider good from EVE compared to the normal is the cannon, and even that doesn't have enough of a plus for me to justify trying to score her from garapon.

Personal choice:
Lily Rain > Lily Rain EVE

Last edited by Garmr on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Eve is actually alot and i emphasis ALOT better than rain. Yes rain's psyguns hit more often that that of eve, at least for ground units anyway (she is also more customizable).

Regarding eve's psyguns though, try tuning them with 3x force you'll be quite satisfied with the results, 40 damage a psygun on airs is enough to make them turn around and run away. If you force tune her cannon 3x you'll be looking at 100-140 damage a 3x lock for cannon shot.

Eve has more tuning potential that that of rain, due to the fact lily rain has tight cost amounts ~.~.

Eve also has more hp.

A good eve should be able to beat a rain with ease and for good reason. Turn on eve mode, put up the shield, float dash strafe the rain to death with eve cannon. Don't get me wrong I love all the lilies, this includes chan, rain, and eve. However when used correctly eve can overpower rain with ease. (keyword here is correctly).

There is a time to use her core shield and there is a time not to use her shield, i've been able to get away from tight situations just because of that shield. Got hurricaned into the enemy team?. Float dash backwards put up the shield and you can get away. If you happen to be duking it out with saggi maxis one or 2 just put up the shield and cannon him.
Back to top Go down
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Lily rain: Lacings on bra, Side boobs
Lily EVE: Side boobs + DD, KOS-MOS potential skin, RAILGUNS

EVE wins
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 am

Side boob > No side boob
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 am

Lilys boobs are better to look at in paint. (Seriously, they're perfect)

EVEs look as if they're getting punched by 100 midgets.

I put +5 points on Lily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?   Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Rain or Lily Rain E.V.E?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next