Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?

Go down 
+24
Belcheri
Kitouski
Raal
FireKiller87
Mirien
Nisa
EvannGeo
Auditio
FenixStryk
Shance
NovaZero
Priskern
BNOISE
xzpwnz
Shaftronics
IcyAmiki
SkyPanic
NumeroDoS
ziix
Naisha
Suguri
Z741
rei_hunter
Siveria
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:52 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Semi-offtopic: what's the difference of Majalis with the normal Lily Rain?

Now back to OP: It's better to try and risk it than to just stare at an empty slot. You might surprise yourself.

After all, this is Cosmic Break, where gambling is the only way to get around.

Good ways to play majalis, I tried it with normal lilyrain + 2 psycho am 2, result isn't that outstanding :/ (but then she's only at level 5 with 4 cost cart and 1 internal cart)....think maybe I should add 2 asura and slap 2 more magnet gun on her?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:54 am

Dual Handy Machineguns if you are willing to take some risks fighting at close range(you'll need Float Dash and/or Moving Burst).

Dual Muskets for safer mid range.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:34 am

My Jp Lily Rain?

Either Dual Viper Shields or Dual Handy Bazookas
Build Arm Mod AM and BS.

Float Dash, Quick Boost and 2x Internal Weapons ... ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:41 am

Does anything decent ever drop in the Arctauris quest mode? all I seem to get is the same junk over and over.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:51 am

Siveria wrote:
Does anything decent ever drop in the Arctauris quest mode? all I seem to get is the same junk over and over.
Tentrion AMs, Tarantulic BD, Ace Braver AMs, Red Squealer BD/AMs are pretty damn awesome and are a staple of pure-UC players everywhere. Of course Tentrion and Tarantulic parts are a tad rare...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 am

Z741 wrote:
Siveria wrote:
Tentrion AMs, Tarantulic BD, Ace Braver AMs, Red Squealer BD/AMs are pretty damn awesome and are a staple of pure-UC players everywhere. Of course Tentrion and Tarantulic parts are a tad rare...
Tip: Simply get any part of the Tentrion other than the BD and you can buy its parts in the Shop through the Parts section, assuming you're okay with 1 slotted parts.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:28 am

Where does that Missle AM thing people were talking about drop?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:30 am

Siveria wrote:
Where does that Missle AM thing people were talking about drop?
You can get them as rewards from any mode.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:52 am

NovaZero wrote:

Tip: Simply get any part of the Tentrion other than the BD and you can buy its parts in the Shop through the Parts section, assuming you're okay with 1 slotted parts.

Seriously? Hell yeah, Tentrion AMs, here I cooooooome~

Side notes: Have so many Tentrion LGs, it ain't funny no more. -.-
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 am

Suguri wrote:
Here's my (still very much a work in progress) Lily:

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 2h2judl

Plan is to tune tec to 30, then after I get a lv8 limit remover I'll get moving burst, her last capacity cart, and maybe tune fly to 40 with the remaining capacity.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Anyways, if you plan on maining a Lily (Majalis or otherwise) that can net you Game Warrior awards everytime (well, almost), here's what you should have on her at the minimum:

STATS

30TEC
15 STR
30FLY
1 WLK
15 TGH

As for parts, it's your call, as I use my tuned starter Lily parts (1slot on AMs and BS) and accessories, as well as slots on my weapons. And no, don't use starter Lily. Her LG is locked. Just buy the UC Lily (8,000 UC) so you get the LG part unlocked.

WEAPONS

Beam Rifle (get the 3slot ones from UC Gara2)
Micro Zook (GiganBusters normal-extreme)
Handy Zook (if you got luck in Weapon, RO, or Lotto QBs)
Railgun (if you know how to snipe)

Scouter's Rifle is also recommended, but that bloated cost paired with a -4 STR stat penalty will turn some people off.

CARTS

All Capa Carts
Float Dash
Moving Burst
Quick Boost
Any Guard Cart you fancy (blast as where most prefer it)
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:14 am

Wow, christ, expensive bots all up in this thread. Unless you're using Misside AMs and Blast Zookas for that 1000 cost, you're not being cost-effective.

My original starter was Lily, but I dropped her for M Lands when I realized she was far too hard to make use of without being heinously expensive. There's very little an S Art has access to that an S/M Land doesn't also (Handy Zooka included), which left me to wonder why I should play Lily at all (protip: there was no reason to).

All I can say is, use Art-exclusive weapons to justify your typing choice, and focus on damage over mobility since you won't be outrunning Lands or Airs any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 am

No. People who don't use, don't plan, or don't prefer using Lilies don't have a say in this matter, Fenix.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:49 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Wow, christ, expensive bots all up in this thread. Unless you're using Misside AMs and Blast Zookas for that 1000 cost, you're not being cost-effective.

My original starter was Lily, but I dropped her for M Lands when I realized she was far too hard to make use of without being heinously expensive. There's very little an S Art has access to that an S/M Land doesn't also (Handy Zooka included), which left me to wonder why I should play Lily at all (protip: there was no reason to).

All I can say is, use Art-exclusive weapons to justify your typing choice, and focus on damage over mobility since you won't be outrunning Lands or Airs any time soon.

It's just preference. Types and accessibility of weapons don't matter if you enjoy using the bot you use.

But if there's a reason to play lily, I guess it's the float dash moving burst 30 fly build thing.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 am

Shance wrote:
No. People who don't use, don't plan, or don't prefer using Lilies don't have a say in this matter, Fenix.
>plays bots that are built properly
>no say in the matter

You know what? I'll just leave this here.
Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 L53wu
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:16 am

Float Dash fixes a good number of Lily's problems.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 am

NovaZero wrote:
Float Dash-Moving Burst fixes almost all of Lily's problems.

Quoted. Also there I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Shance wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Float Dash-Moving Burst fixes almost all of Lily's problems.

Quoted. Also there I fixed it.
I've seen almost zero reason to get moving burst on Lily, I'm only considering it because it's only 10 cost and I need to limit remove for the last capacity cart anyway. You're going to be float dashing more than flying (or, I do anyway), and you don't need moving burst to alpha strike during float dash.

FenixStryk wrote:
It's not like you die very often with Lily anyway.
Back to top Go down
Auditio
Newcomer
Newcomer
Auditio

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Best weapon for Lily Rain units are depending on your play style;

Long range : Dual Railguns + Sniper Sight

Medium Range : Micro / Mini Bazooka, Volcano Grenade, Raid Riffle + Float Dash

Full Burst only when you have some distance between you and your target, else you are an easy pick.

I did not mention Armor Breaker due to its low ammo count and the medium speed, which will cause plenty of misses.

Moving Burst is pointless as Lily Rain's specialty is her small size and higher mobility for an ART class bot
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Auditio wrote:

Moving Burst is pointless as Lily Rain's specialty is her higher mobility
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Auditio wrote:
Moving Burst is pointless as Lily Rain's specialty is her small size and higher mobility for an ART class bot

................... and your doing a 2 railgun.. if you saying moving burst is pointless... and what reason?
since moving burst is quite useful when you jump for avoiding incoming missiles and fires your dual railgun in mid-air for counter atk
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 am

/offtopic.

what is the name of the anime where your avatar+siggy came from? :3
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 am

Nisa wrote:
/offtopic.

what is the name of the anime where your avatar+siggy came from? :3

/offtopic
Spoiler:

watch this short scene
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am

Are u sure micro zooka still drops?
I have done missions on hard, mad and extreme and never seen one scratch
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 am

It should be missions... unless CB-EN has rigged it :/
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?   Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats a good weap for Lily Rain and how do I get it?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next