Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[General] Weakness Analyses

Go down 
+48
UncleBobbie
Hagane
Nymph~
xzpwnz
LordShade
SilverySil
Aurum_Sol
Aria
Asagi-san
frizky
Astral_Dono
Fireflywater
BNOISE
IcyAmiki
Strill
udon-GE
Kanra
ngelicdark
Trill
CapeMike
Kecepirit
Miyo-chan
gamerrehab
necrio
Hyoka
Rinrin
SmileBrush
Ascaloth
Nisa
boytitan2
Etherlight
FireKiller87
SkyPanic
Shikaze
Intet
Raven
RoboFranky
Raal
fhoeng
knyx
Iseal
Priskern
Divinity
Z741
yilx
Suguri
ziix
Glass
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Has this guide been useful?
Yes
[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 Vote_lcap68%[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
No
[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 Vote_lcap11%[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Not enough info to have an opinion.
[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 Vote_lcap21%[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
The general analysis is very good. Switch TBG with AG and put EVE down below TBG and your list is good :3

TBG is top priority because she targets EVERYONE at a long range. That means, anyone trying to get her from afar gets hit. Anything that tries to MOVE to her gets hit. The missiles stun most of the bots, making them vulnerable to other OP bots.

I can bump AQG above EVE, however.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Glass wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
The general analysis is very good. Switch TBG with AG and put EVE down below TBG and your list is good :3

TBG is top priority because she targets EVERYONE at a long range. That means, anyone trying to get her from afar gets hit. Anything that tries to MOVE to her gets hit. The missiles stun most of the bots, making them vulnerable to other OP bots.

I can bump AQG above EVE, however.

Perhaps top priority in a team setting, but I've taken TBGs solo with my fatass SDC build, any art (sans Alba HD cancers) are easily dispatched of if you go over their "no-shoot cone"

Fire's got a point with AG, my 4x internal DG frequently hits 70s with her internal missiles on AG.
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:30 pm

What if you get hit by the missile when an AQG is chasing you?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Glass wrote:

If you are against sugoi stack, there's nothing you can do about it, alt-f4 and let them chase your disconnected bot that can't be damaged like a headless chicken.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Glass wrote:

By a DG AAmissile?

If said DG is on your team, just fly through it, you only take 1-2 damage.
If not, you're screwed as those things are highly stunning to an Air, which = you dropping like a stone which = Ah-chan flying over your head spamming homing blaster at your face which = your uncontrollable and very bloody death.
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 am

What else should I include?

Last edited by Glass on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 am

knyx wrote:
Glass wrote:

If you are against sugoi stack, there's nothing you can do about it, alt-f4 and let them chase your disconnected bot that can't be damaged like a headless chicken.
wheres ur sportsmanship
--------------------------------------

and the only bots i hate would be ivis due to the stupid innate crimson veil (idk which jap programmer made this possible) which keeps killing me melee when i vs ivis due to the inability to be stunned while i get stunned,

as well as alpha airs which is spammed by so many no skillers using that stupid bot that can KO another in a little more than 5 seconds.

alpha arts - EN so derpy no one is pro enuf to make a build yet.

i wouldnt consider AG a problem unless its piloted by a lagging air roll or accel roll bastard who teleports everywhere shooting homing beams u cant see where it comes from.
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 am

Rinrin wrote:

and the only bots i hate would be ivis due to the stupid innate crimson veil (idk which jap programmer made this possible) which keeps killing me melee when i vs ivis due to the inability to be stunned while i get stunned

Stay in the air and keep on shooting their face. They may not be stunned, but they still take damage. Not as OP as you think, they just kill things when you are caught. I also heard she was nerfed.

Rinrin wrote:

as well as alpha airs which is spammed by so many no skillers using that stupid bot that can KO another in a little more than 5 seconds.

I treat alphags as every other air, but with more of a punch in them. Use conventional art methods if they haven't targeted you.

Also, builds work like this:

Someone makes a working build.
Someone else sees it and decides to try it out.
Repeat.

Most of the builds come from JP anyway.

Rinrin wrote:

i wouldnt consider AG a problem unless its piloted by a lagging air roll or accel roll bastard who teleports everywhere shooting homing beams u cant see where it comes from.

Huge understatement. You absolutely DIE when you get stalked by one, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 am

Glass wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

and the only bots i hate would be ivis due to the stupid innate crimson veil (idk which jap programmer made this possible) which keeps killing me melee when i vs ivis due to the inability to be stunned while i get stunned

Stay in the air and keep on shooting their face. They may not be stunned, but they still take damage. Not as OP as you think, they just kill things when you are caught. I also heard she was nerfed.

Rinrin wrote:

I treat alphags as every other air, but with more of a punch in them. Use conventional art methods if they haven't targeted you.

Also, builds work like this:

Someone makes a working build.
Someone else sees it and decides to try it out.
Repeat.

Most of the builds come from JP anyway.

Rinrin wrote:

Huge understatement. You absolutely DIE when you get stalked by one, no matter what.
reply 1) thats why i put melee vs melee, or low stats arts & lnds vs ivis for the matter since most of my bots r untuned.
reply 2) that punch in them lets them stunlock and kill in 5 seconds Sad and ikr. no one has a mind of their own.
reply 3)*cough*babymaster*cough* *cough*gammyforlaggingairrollalphaair*cough*
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 am

Rinrin wrote:

reply 1) thats why i put melee vs melee, or low stats arts & lnds vs ivis for the matter since most of my bots r untuned.
reply 2) that punch in them lets them stunlock and kill in 5 seconds Sad and ikr. no one has a mind of their own.
reply 3)*cough*babymaster*cough* *cough*gammyforlaggingairrollalphaair*cough*

1) That's why you stay away from them.
2) Which is why you try to shoot them down or stay away from them. Builds that are used work.
3) hurr, no hope there.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 pm

I love hitting Ivises for 120 damage in a single burst due to Crimson Viel negating TGH damage reduction.
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Minor update. Added something about the crimson veil.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Rinrin wrote:
knyx wrote:
Glass wrote:

wheres ur sportsmanship

>talking about sportsmanship when game full of fags that just buy into wins.

wat
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

General weakness of everything here
Toybox girl: stay close - easily countered by melee or air
Aquila girl: stay close - easily countered by airs or artillery
Eve: stay close - easily countered by land
Ivis: stay away & altitude - easily countered by airs or artillery
Malice: why is she here?
Ouka: stay away & altitude - easily countered by airs or artillery
Vanguard: stay away & altitude - easily countered by airs or artillery
Muchi: mobility & only use bots with 40 fly or lower (seraph wings, full boost, shaden bs badddd) - easily countered by melee or air
Hoppers: aiming, timing, and distancing yourself (unless using melee) - easily countered by beam based weapons (If the hophop is land, everything else spamming hop is doing it wrong)
Yeah, I'm being serious
Ivis easily countered by art and muchi easily countered by air
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

xz U know damn well eve isn easily counterd by melee ifs its a smart eve with 40 fly and float dash and tune even cannon properly.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xz U know damn well eve isn easily counterd by melee ifs its a smart eve with 40 fly and float dash and tune even cannon properly.

Why am I dragged into this discussion?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
I don't see the word melee there.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 pm

I never said melee, I said land
Edit: Shit, ninja'd by suguu
Not like anyone in en can use eve
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
I never said melee, I said land
Edit: Shit, ninja'd by suguu
Not like anyone in en can use eve

U didnt specify to them =P. Now hold there hands and walk them across the street DO IT DO IT.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm not that nice ;3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
I'm not that nice ;3

Did that sound like a option. Im pretty sure I didnt ask.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 pm

CBEN won't lrn2innovate if we keep holding their hands. Go figure things out for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:04 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

Because circles

But thanks!
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 am

Suguri wrote:
CBEN won't lrn2innovate if we keep holding their hands. Go figure things out for yourself.

Good man, I must worship you. -bows-

EVE is easily countered by Land man...hell, about 80% of EVEs that I've fought either are too fucking stupid or don't have the tuned mobility to evade my OJ Run tier Jikun's melee.

And if they do, I shoot them with my Handy.

YOU CAN'T WIN
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 am

xzpwnz wrote:
General weakness of everything here
Toybox girl: stay close - easily countered by melee or air
Aquila girl: stay close - easily countered by airs or artillery
Ivis: stay away & altitude - easily countered by airs or artillery
Ouka: stay away & altitude - easily countered by airs or artillery
Vanguard: stay away & altitude - easily countered by airs or artillery
Muchi: mobility & only use bots with 40 fly or lower (seraph wings, full boost, shaden bs badddd) - easily countered by melee or air
Hoppers: aiming, timing, and distancing yourself (unless using melee) - easily countered by beam based weapons (If the hophop is land, everything else spamming hop is doing it wrong)
Yeah, I'm being serious
Ivis easily countered by art and muchi easily countered by air

so many easily,
it's not that "easy" for me No
and vs those LND, u might need to add "a bunch of" before "artillery" there D:
well, I do aggre vs Hoppers, malice with a bit timing will greatly shortened their life, i just need to right click when they are in mid hop and my boost drain will hit them 90% time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[General] Weakness Analyses
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next