Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 am

I've been to other forums and noticed they all have a general chat section. If you don't know what this is, this is just a thread where we talk about topics, ideas, anything.

Talk about whatever is on your mind, Anything in the world, about CB, real life. Anything you so wish.

Although you may post whatever you want here to a certain degree, spam is still not welcome.

If there is a similar thread to this I am sorry, but I haven't seen it. Please delete this one.

Well, To start off, I have no real topics to discuss of aside from this; well, the only good thing about Cosmic Break now is it's soundtrack, I mean the gameplay's still fun to a degree but with all those Alpha bots running around its hard to get a good game, this doesn't bug me much, other than having to put out maximum effort on my part and doing badly, yet, minimum effort on other players but they still yield better results than I, it could just be because of my lack of skill but having really good rt stuff should factor a bit as well.

With that said, CS still makes pretty enjoyable music.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 am

1) We already have a chatbox for this
2) The "Forum" chatbox is this: http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t9942-most-random-thing-you-ve-done-or-seen-today-on-cb
Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 1 of 1