Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open TTD general

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Open TTD general Empty
PostSubject: Open TTD general   Open TTD general EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 pm

OpenTTD (Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe) is a free game were the goal is to make a successful transporting company.
If anyone's watched the yogscast then im sure you've heard of it as they have sparked an interest in this free game

http://www.openttd.org/en/ heres the link, just click download OpenTTD and away you go.

anyway the game can be rather complex for new people so i've started up a lets play series which will run though the basics

(the video is still uploading so it will take awhile for this to work)

i'll keep using the thread to post next episodes and stuff.

also if you have any questions ask them here and i'll try to answer them
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

Open TTD general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open TTD general   Open TTD general EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:36 am

funny that i had just installed and played this last month.

the improvements i enjoy on openTTD compared to the original one is that you can build while pausing the game and theres the option to auto-renew your vehicles.

never tried doing this on openTTD, but on the original one, the game lets you buy a square of land for a cost. with that, i used to buy lands when i saw the other players started building tracks and such, and block their paths so they are forced to reroute their tracks. keep blocking while they kept on rerouting and eventually they cancel the whole plan, demolishing the stations altogether. nothing gained from all this as i also lost some of my time doing that, but cant help being evil once in a while.
Back to top Go down

Open TTD general
Page 1 of 1