Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is this game broken?

Go down 
+31
Mew
Etherlight
LazerRazer
reVelske
RoboFranky
necrio
Kitouski
IcyAmiki
MightyPeanut
Kecepirit
udon-GE
HEARTLESS_HALOS
SJunior
StickyKeys
SilverySil
Suguri
boytitan2
Riverlia
Hellenisti
DarkChuky
Kobrakai
xzpwnz
Ren
Midreus
BNOISE
Nilla
Intet
SkyPanic
Moon Light
Broken
brokita1
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

is this game broken? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:26 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Midreus wrote:
no

just no
man that sux
except it works really well for epoch, arcantus, and the one with the tree room in the middle where it is all just straight up fighting

rush to where the most red is and shoot them to death

that is my strategy for playing air
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:27 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:

That's why you need to watch your radar for those fast moving circles, and get to higher ground. As an AIR, it's pretty much your responsibility to take care of any rushing LND bots, and distract/kite enemy territory so your team can rush in while they're off-guard. Not to run straight into the PS like most idiots with air do, and not to play close to the land unless you have float dash and 40 fly (Which, if you do, use it to dodge missiles. They will not track correctly if you use float dash to takeoff and stay near the ground. It also works great for kiting vanguards, as most vanguards will try to chase you down but 40 fly>40 wlk in terms of speed.)
for reals?
i just rush in with seraph or izuna or bgale and rape the ps...

imab like yesh it not my fault if i don't protect you big fat arts

it every man for himself, more frags you get more awesome you are

don't need float dash for them, they got like bgale booster and stuff to get you to max height fast
Okay, usually, I'm not the kind of guy to agree with xzpwnz, however...
xzpwnz wrote:
Never play airs ever again. Ever.
Your playing style, is probably much more fit for a byne. That's probably not a very good sign.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Kobrakai wrote:

Your playing style, is probably much more fit for a byne. That's probably not a very good sign.

you mean dual shield jikun xD
i dont got the rt to buy byne >.<

but yeah i play them all the same - front line warrior
you win by killing 'nuff said

edit - course i need to start off by getting 4 fp, tornados, or hippos first

so i spend half the time farming till something happens
course by that time, it already like either half our bp bar left or their bp bar left
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:48 pm

You can get 35rt from the offer page in about half an hour
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
funny.. if u check the gara and shop.. it's full of AIR, and there isn't too much to chose from LND.. I think this game lacks in LND bots...

there will be always one or 2 bots that rule... and all noob ppls will use them cause it's the easy way to play.. like hopper... get one and u will surbibe a lot... xD.
Hey man, don't hate on hoppers. It takes skills to play that bad.

/sarcasm

Actually, only part of it is sarcasm. I'll leave it up to you guys to guess which part that is.

I know... but looks like everybody is going to hoppers... that + lag +Seraph or Jukun teleport is a crap! xD...
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Nilla wrote:
You can get 35rt from the offer page in about half an hour
4 reals? that cool bro

i want byne - i got my other bots from the real ro cubes they gave out
gave me a hounddog extreme
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:14 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
funny.. if u check the gara and shop.. it's full of AIR, and there isn't too much to chose from LND.. I think this game lacks in LND bots...

there will be always one or 2 bots that rule... and all noob ppls will use them cause it's the easy way to play.. like hopper... get one and u will surbibe a lot... xD.
Hey man, don't hate on hoppers. It takes skills to play that bad.

/sarcasm

Actually, only part of it is sarcasm. I'll leave it up to you guys to guess which part that is.

I know... but looks like everybody is going to hoppers... that + lag +Seraph or Jukun teleport is a crap! xD...
is this game broken? - Page 2 1256151762403
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Air is not the only one that can reliably take out VF
Any Lnd Gunner, or Lnd Melee with a gun and sufficient Wlk can kite em to dead too

VF is a bot made for melee only, it's obvious its melee will be better than most, but extreme build also mean extreme weakness. It has no extra defense and almost no range capability, the key is striking at its weakness while avoiding its strength.

The sad part is at least 60% of the Lnd I encounter seem to think engaging VF in melee or its swing range is more manly and block the shooters' line of fire. Suspect

Air and EVE are much higher in the list of danger for my Lnd Mad

Last edited by Riverlia on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:33 pm

just nerf eve

focus on nerfing air well never I have a bunch of good aura airs just enrf eve and were good cs ^__^
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Riverlia wrote:
Any Lnd Gunner, or Lnd Melee with a gun and sufficient Wlk can kite em to dead too
Hell, it's not even just airs and lands. I've killed many VFs with my Lily, art weapon range and float dash let you kite them forever while blasting them in the face. Supports can get in on the fun too, especially ones with Bugsy AM2. Anything that moves faster than a Vanguard automatically wins, and most Vanguards don't move that fast. Anything that can stun a Vanguard also automatically wins, which is probably even easier than outrunning it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Suguri wrote:
Riverlia wrote:
Hell, it's not even just airs and lands. I've killed many VFs with my Lily, art weapon range and float dash let you kite them forever while blasting them in the face. Supports can get in on the fun too, especially ones with Bugsy AM2. Anything that moves faster than a Vanguard automatically wins, and most Vanguards don't move that fast. Anything that can stun a Vanguard also automatically wins, which is probably even easier than outrunning it most of the time.

or you can just tank him with a manly byne.

(flood control on edit post? =/ )
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm

They really should balance out the game even more...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

How2cartridge?
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 pm

SilverySil wrote:

vanguard kills byne - blade is capable of such an extreme slash, it goes through the parts where the armor doesnt guard
just saying

and yeah flood control is a pain lol
makes no sense why editing a post should be a part of it seeing how the post already has been posted
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Suguri wrote:
Riverlia wrote:

but the problem is when he can touch you there re less chance to survive
and it's crazy damage make you stun every hit it hit you
nothing can stand infront of it's sword even manly bynes

i'm sure that i kill many VF with my Lily rain with dual rail, stun them to dead but when got hit most of time i can't avoid he BOOM ! if i can't use the WF dodge correctly

sure if they vote for nerf i ll vote too
EVE - reduce her damage or lower charging speed at lv 3 charge shot
VF - reduce it's damage or HP
Ivis - reduce her HP, a monster who can't stun must be lack of hp ...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:44 pm

BNOISE wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

vanguard kills byne - blade is capable of such an extreme slash, it goes through the parts where the armor doesnt guard
just saying
That, and a single vanguard slash can literally break all the armor on all of Byne's parts depending on how it hits.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

just saying
That, and a single vanguard slash can literally break all the armor on all of Byne's parts depending on how it hits.

my experinces say otherwise. quite easy to stunlock a fencer with my byne just using a slash blade or ogre sword & viper. (no piles either)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm

SilverySil wrote:
Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

just saying

my experinces say otherwise. quite easy to stunlock a fencer with my byne just using a slash blade or ogre sword & viper. (no piles either)
Byne armor has 64 HP per piece. Vanguard can definitely hit more than that in one slash, unless the multi-shielding causes some weird things to happen with tgh.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Riverlia wrote:

VF is a bot made for melee only, it's obvious its melee will be better than most, but extreme build also mean extreme weakness. It has no extra defense and almost no range capability, the key is striking at its weakness while avoiding its strength.

The sad part is at least 60% of the Lnd I encounter seem to think engaging VF in melee or its swing range is more manly and block the shooters' line of fire. Suspect

Air and EVE are much higher in the list of danger for my Lnd Mad

If your vangaurd was killed by a lily rain stop playing vangaurd just stop

most deadly thing to a vangaurd even one with tough runner and stun regain besides airs are patty lop dam gattling and eve cause she can just float dash your sword all day and unlike lily rain you cant tank the shot and charge in cause it does over 100 dmg T___T

byne theres some powerful byne a tuned byne will have a 50% chance if not more of beating vangaurd unless the vangaurd goes full fag mode and uses byne leg, But a tuned and leveled vangaurd will just bend over byne and make him his bitch
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Suguri wrote:
SilverySil wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Byne armor has 64 HP per piece. Vanguard can definitely hit more than that in one slash, unless the multi-shielding causes some weird things to happen with tgh.

offtopic: quote-chain ftw.

ontopic: you must be unlucky then. my byne HN takes like 2-3 hits from a fencer sword in most cases before one part breaks. in which time i have already got him in stunlock. and it this happens ALL THE TIME when i take my byne vs a fencer.

of course we can argue all night but seeing as i have to go to work in the morning ill just leave it at this.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:30 pm

SilverySil wrote:

ontopic: you must be unlucky then.
I have two Vanguards and zero Bynes. :3c
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:10 am

Imo, Lands are just UP (Under powered) Period. Do you ever see a Land user that succeeds that is not using VF Or Ouka?
You do sometimes. Rarely.

Prob is, In this game of Rock paper scissors. What happened is, Imo, It WAS Suppose to be: Land->Art->Air->Land

But now its: Air->Air->Art-> Now..Whats wrong with this picture...

Lands, Are just so weak. Seraphs can Destroy most Bots. Arts can just mow em down before they reach em. Most S sized Lands besides a few Like Jikuns And what not...Are unused. Because....They suck. S Sized Airs And Arts Are pretty good for the most part...

Most Melee Lands that are good anyways Will get rhaped by Seraphs, And if they live that, VF Will kill em >_>

Well thats just my thoughts.^^

-SJ

Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:30 am

Hmm... I'm going to have to disagree with the 'all S LND bots suck'.

For some reason you group most LND bots as melee... but you haven't looked at ranged yet.

I would like to say that Patty Lop is actually quite a good bot. Don't underestimate her!

Zero Saber Girl is also very good Embarassed One of my most favorite...

As a personal opnion: don't underestimate Renny... If the situation arises, I can chew lots of people out with her Razz
Back to top Go down
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
HEARTLESS_HALOS

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:48 am

its up to u really
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:09 am

Ren wrote:
Hmm... I'm going to have to disagree with the 'all S LND bots suck'.

For some reason you group most LND bots as melee... but you haven't looked at ranged yet.

I would like to say that Patty Lop is actually quite a good bot. Don't underestimate her!

Zero Saber Girl is also very good Embarassed One of my most favorite...

As a personal opnion: don't underestimate Renny... If the situation arises, I can chew lots of people out with her Razz

Ah Yes i forgot to address that hehe.

Well I agree. Renny and Patty Lop Are some nice S-Sizeds Lands. But They are gerapon...Golds no less XD And a lot of Lands from Gerapon suck too. But Those two are some nice ones, I agree.

ZSG/ZS: Yep i agree they are some nice options..But i Always thought they were for melee, Haha XD Mostly cause of their Core.

And now~ Lets see. Yes It looks like Ranged Lands Beat Melee lands besides Ouka And VF. Ranged lands Can hit that Seraph or what ever in the sky, Ranged Lands can Hit that Annoying VF 2 or 3 More times before getting chopped up like sushi. But... What? S Lands are Only suppose to go Ranged? Seems kinda unfair :/

See what i mean? Airs Can go Ranged Melee Or what ever they want and mostly still win... And not just VS Lands.

Also, Still. Alot of S Sized Lands Ranged or not are just useless... At least Imo~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this game broken?   is this game broken? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

is this game broken?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next