Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph Build.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:51 am

Well since i was always way too lazy to make a seraph.
I started building one out of bordeom so.
I need some input on this fail build here.
It's uc only btw.
【ロボ名】
Seraph Crimrose

【パーツ構成】
BD: Seraph Crimrose BDgamma
 WB: Slayer Bit
 LG: Seraph Crimrose LG
 HD: Seraph Crimrose HD
  HDAC: Witch Hat
  FCAC: Mini Crim
 BS: Seraph Crimrose BS2
 AM: Wing Plus AMJ
  AM: Mach Knight AM [Great Boost]
   WP: Plasma Gun
 AM: Wing Plus AMJ
  AM: Mach Knight AM [Great Boost]
   WP: Buckler

【構成チェック】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【ステータス】
TYPE: A
SIZE: S
COST: 1085
CAPA: 1195
HP: 407
STR: 9
TEC: 14
WLK: 5
FLY: 36
TGH: 10

LEVEL: 6

【カートリッジ】
Capacity +70×6

【必要素材】
Midoro Cosmos×2
Turbo Charger×42
Rapid Crystal×30
Drum Magazine×30

Last edited by Broken on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Wing Plus AMJ >_<)
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 am

no wing plus?
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 am

SaberAlter wrote:
no wing plus?
Oh right.Forgot :3.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am

1. Mach Knight AM has become obsolete for TEC/FLYer now that Tentrion AMs are available, use those.

2. Replace Mini Crim with Ace of Heart Earrings, free stats + slot is better than extra cap/cost for tune, that's if you ever get it out of the UC Gara 2 of course.

3. Single weapon? I dunno, I kinda consider Mini Bazooka a must-have for any mobile S/M TEC/FLYer, since dogfight is generally unavoidable and Plasma Gun just doesn't have the strength to really let you compete against Mini Bazooka flyers. And I always have ammo-issues when using only one weapon, but that's probably just me.

4. Wing Plus is wasted cost, you can get more stats out of that cost with tunes, and between Tentrion AM and Seraph LG, you should have no issue with slots, hell, you can even use the slots of Plasma Gun if you are desperate.

5. Worry about tunes AFTER if you've chosen your cartridges and worked out how much caps you have left in total.

As for Carts...

1. You don't necessarily need that much +cap carts, Seraph got enough HP to work with.

2. You need to decide if you want Enhanced Weapons to increase your Seraph wing count or not, it all depends on how reliant you are on those wings. If you don't take any of Enhanced Weapons, it's highly recommended that you bump your FLY to 40, otherwise it won't matter as much.

3. Choose one between Float Dash and Short Boost, or be hardcore and not take any so you can take more +cap cartridges, not recommended though, they improve your survivability by quite a large margin.

4. Choose between Stun Regain/Quick Jump/Quick Land/Quick Boost. Without Brickgale BS, you'll want something to bring you up to near max altitude quickly, and it considerably improves your Short Boost; Quick Land is really there to compliment Float Dash/Short Boost and not really worth taking otherwise IMHO; Quick Boost cuts your gauge downtime, compliments Float Dash quite well and is essential for dogfights (less downtime = less Mini Bazookas to the head); I've yet to take Stun Regain, but after understanding its mechanics and hearing people's opinion on it, I reckon it's something that's absolutely essential and a must have for any bot that has it available.

Once you've decided between these carts, go take the cap+, look at your available cap and see if you can bump your FLY to a respectable number, if not, take out carts for cap+ or replace Plasma with Limited Plasma.

PS. I personally have yet to decide if I reaaaaally want Enhanced Internal Weapon or not on my Seraph (who is still sitting on lvl8), and she is nowhere near as effective as my Izuna, sooooo, just airing my view on how a Seraph should be built, I'm sure there are far better Seraph players around to give more educated opinions about how she should be built, especially with cartridges.

Last edited by reVelske on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 am

reVelske wrote:
1. Mach Knight AM has become obsolete for TEC/FLYer now that Tentrion AMs are available, use those.

2. Replace Mini Crim with Ace of Heart Eearrings, free stats + slot is better than extra cap/cost for tune, that's if you ever get it out of the UC Gara 2 of course.

3. Single weapon? I dunno, I kinda consider Mini Bazooka a must-have for any mobile S/M TEC/FLYer, since dogfight is generally unavoidable and Plasma Gun just doesn't have the strength to really let you compete against Mini Bazooka flyers. And I always have ammo-issues when using only one weapon, but that's probably just me.

4. Wing Plus is wasted cost, you can get more stats out of that cost with tunes, and between Tentrion AM and Seraph LG, you should have no issue with slots, hell, you can even use the slots of Plasma Gun if you are desperate.

5. Worry about tunes AFTER if you've chosen your cartridges and worked out how much caps you have left in total.

As for Carts...

1. You don't necessarily need all of the +cap carts, Seraph got enough HP to work with.

2. You need to decide if you want Enhanced Weapons to increase your Seraph wing count or not, it all depends on how reliant you are on those wings. If you don't take any of Enhanced Weapons, it's highly recommended that you bump your FLY to 40, otherwise it won't matter as much.

3. Choose one between Float Dash and Short Boost, or be hardcore and not take any so you can take more +cap cartridges, not recommended though, they improve your survivability by quite a large margin.

4. Choose between Stun Regain/Quick Jump/Quick Land/Quick Boost. Without Brickgale BS, you'll want something to bring you up to near max altitude quickly, and it considerably improves your Short Boost; Quick Land is really there to compliment Float Dash/Short Boost and not really worth taking otherwise IMHO; Quick Boost cuts your gauge downtime, compliments Float Dash quite well and is essential for dogfights (less downtime = less Mini Bazookas to the head); I've yet to take Stun Regain, but after understanding its mechanics and hearing people's opinion on it, I reckon it's something that's absolutely essential and a must have for any bot that has it available.

Once you've decided between these carts, go take the cap+, look at your available cap and see if you can bump your FLY to a respectable number, if not, take out carts for cap+ or replace Plasma with Limited Plasma.
Well after taking your advice.
Im able to achieve 40 fly on seraph with uc parts~.
I've taken Stun regain,Float Dash and Sniper sight.
And i don't wanna remove AMJs cuz then im gonna have to tune LGs.
I don't wanna break slots Dx.
Also.
I took alot of Cost carts cuz after getting all of them.
I get a 420 hp small hitbox fast air.
That's also why i put a buckler there :3.
Thanks alot dude.
Oh and.
Im not taking any internal carts cuz.
Anti homing is nice and all but.
Not worth the cost.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:38 am

So what's your current build?
Export it as a cosmicalc string.

Anyways, you could probably want something like this:
Sam0Cbm0m6BDeAS13fLGeM26fHDeucfHDACe88@R1fFCACe29fBSeudlHG32lSL1m33*5h8h15h19h21h23|eraph|rimrose|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|fAMe|%2C|@B5|gJ1ig|jS63i|kfWPe|%2
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:50 am

koi wrote:
So what's your current build?
Export it as a cosmicalc string.

Anyways, you could probably want something like this:
Sam0Cbm0m6BDeAS13fLGeM26fHDeucfHDACe88@R1fFCACe29fBSeudlHG32lSL1m33*5h8h15h19h21h23|eraph|rimrose|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|fAMe|%2C|@B5|gJ1ig|jS63i|kfWPe|%2
Ea%26BDdAS13eWBdFP4eLGdM26eHDdubeHDACd9eFCACd29@B3eBSducidHG32idSL1%233*7j15j19j30|bi|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|eAMd|fJ1fS|g63@B|h6eWP|%2C
But I dunno how to import other builds into CosmicCalc :\.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 am

Use the "Input" button to import build.

And LOL, who needs cost efficient tunes when you have that much caps to spare!

That's a lot of spare caps though, you sure you really need all that HP? I'm sure one of those other carts are worth that 12 HP.

Oh and you might want to bump your TEC to 16 to push your Plasma Gun's damage to 20, no point leaving it hanging one TEC short of a damage boost.

Otherwise, it looks great TBH.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:29 am

Lots of unneccessary capa.

Not changing cart build at all, just more effectiveness.
Ea%26BDdAS13eWBdFP4eLGdM26eHDdubeHDACd88eFCACd29@B4eBSducjdHG32@F3jdBZ4@B3%233*7g15g19g30gEX2|bi|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|eAMd|%2C|fJ1fS|h63@B|i6eWP

But I'd probably make something like that.
Ea%26BDdAS13eWBdFP4eLGdM26eHDdubeHDACd88gFCACd29@B3eBSducjPdHG32@F3jPdSL2@S1%233*6h15h19h21h30|bi|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|eAMd|@B4e|%2C|fJ1fS|i63gW

Or without wing+ AMJ and with some RT (just a sample)
Ea%26BDdAS13eWBdFP4eLGdM26@B5fB5eHDdubeHDACd88@B4eFCACd29@B3eBSducidHG32@F3fMC2idSL2@T7%233*6f15f19f21f30|bi|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|%2C|eAMdS|g63@B|h5eWP

Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 pm

reVelske wrote:
Use the "Input" button to import build.

And LOL, who needs cost efficient tunes when you have that much caps to spare!

That's a lot of spare caps though, you sure you really need all that HP? I'm sure one of those other carts are worth that 12 HP.

Oh and you might want to bump your TEC to 16 to push your Plasma Gun's damage to 20, no point leaving it hanging one TEC short of a damage boost.

Otherwise, it looks great TBH.
Lol i just wanted the extra hp for more survivability.
I guess removing 12 hp won't hurt ^^.
koi wrote:
Lots of unneccessary capa.

Not changing cart build at all, just more effectiveness.
Ea%26BDdAS13eWBdFP4eLGdM26eHDdubeHDACd88eFCACd29@B4eBSducjdHG32@F3jdBZ4@B3%233*7g15g19g30gEX2|bi|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|eAMd|%2C|fJ1fS|h63@B|i6eWP

But I'd probably make something like that.
Ea%26BDdAS13eWBdFP4eLGdM26eHDdubeHDACd88gFCACd29@B3eBSducjPdHG32@F3jPdSL2@S1%233*6h15h19h21h30|bi|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|eAMd|@B4e|%2C|fJ1fS|i63gW

Or without wing+ AMJ and with some RT (just a sample)
Ea%26BDdAS13eWBdFP4eLGdM26@B5fB5eHDdubeHDACd88@B4eFCACd29@B3eBSducidHG32@F3fMC2idSL2@T7%233*6f15f19f21f30|bi|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|%2C|eAMdS|g63@B|h5eWP

Ill try the second one.
Thanks alot :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seraph Build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Build.   Seraph Build. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph Build.
Page 1 of 1