Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build

Go down 
+6
zachie69
Suguri
reVelske
Broken
SkyPanic
FreedomFighter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

[Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:09 am

SkyPanic wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:
Suguri wrote:
I still find the use of Crim AM questionable, they give no fly whatsoever. At least use something like Tentrion AM or Mach Knight AM that gives fly. .-.

yeah but i have no choice atm bounce
the other AM part i got mostly no slot or only 1 slot (wtf?)

SkyPanic wrote:
mine lv 5 without tune

[Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 1

i manage to do 29Fly on her (-2 from zooka)
seem we can do more if i have mini-crim on acc slot.

*sailor crim in our gara have 1 slot, another crazy stuff in CBTH -_-"

i have an 1s Ace heart earring +1 tec and fly
tunned with great boost beta = + 1 tec 4 fly, but i'm rare to use Izuna because seraph are better

How is a seraph better than izuna?
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 am

You could also try and get Cyberoid AMs for +1 on all stats. Tune that slot for High Boost and you get +3 fly.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

so if i want maximize my Tec and Fly for Izuna (Main priority is Fly40 first)
then which part should i select and tune for her?

my main weapons should be Limit Plasma/ABR and Mini Bazooka.
i take Izuna LG2 off and put Izuna LG instead to reduce cost and add another BS slot.

now i don't care how much i'll paid since i can charge in CBTH.

my current build that possible for me is

Snow Vulture BS 2High Beta
Sailor Mini Crim 1S (still no idea which i should tune)
Sword Wing BS 2High Beta
2xLily Rain AM 2High Beta
Overall Stat
Str 2
Tec 13
Wlk 2
Fly 39
Tgh 10

Thank for any advice and help study
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Need opinions and recommendations on the cartridge build. My Level 5 Izuna has 5 capacity carts. No tuning has been done so far.

Capacity Carts x5, Quick Boost, _____, _____, _____, _____

or

Capacity Carts x6, Quick Boost, _____, _____, _____

Should I get either Sniper Sight/Stealth System or both for any of the possible cartridge builds? For right now, my Izuna is planned for little to no tuning. Random: moving burst is alpha-striking on the ground only right?

Blanks=fill in with your recommended cartridge(s)

Any other advice is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:00 pm

This really didn't need to be necrobumped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm

He is looking for help related to the original topic of this thread. I'll allow it this time.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:31 pm

NeWIZ wrote:
Need opinions and recommendations on the cartridge build. My Level 5 Izuna has 5 capacity carts. No tuning has been done so far.

Capacity Carts x5, Quick Boost, _____, _____, _____, _____

or

Capacity Carts x6, Quick Boost, _____, _____, _____

Should I get either Sniper Sight/Stealth System or both for any of the possible cartridge builds? For right now, my Izuna is planned for little to no tuning. Random: moving burst is alpha-striking on the ground only right?

Blanks=fill in with your recommended cartridge(s)

Any other advice is welcome.

With Moving Burst, IIRC you have enough time for one shot in the air before you fall. So you gotta learn the timing.
I don't particularly like alpha-striking anyway, especially since AIR is not made to hang around on the ground for very long.

Sniper Sight/Stealth System is dependent on your build and your playstyle. I personally like Sniper Sight due to it's fairly low(20) cost and disabling of lock-on alerts(enemy won't know you're attacking until you strike/he or she sees you coming), but since I'm a Seraph user I don't need it. For Izuna, however, it could be very useful if you are a wisp spammer, letting you get a free 8-wisp strike on an immobile player(which is base 56 damage, very nice).

Stealth System is a waste, imo. 40 cost is high and you still get the lock-on alerts, which negates the point of being invisible to radar. Broad Radar also negates this advantage, although Stealth could be useful if you're a good ambush/sneak attacker or don't like enemy reinforcements showing up to rain on your parade.

Vanishing Jump core is pretty bad, I hear. Quick Jump might help but feels redundant.
If you plan on no tuning, go with 5x cost capa(unless there's a nice weapon you want but has high cost).
I'm otherwise not familiar with Izuna's custom carts.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:00 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

Vanishing Jump core is pretty bad, I hear. Quick Jump might help but feels redundant.
For reference, Vanishing Jump with x2 internal gets you to max speed just as quickly as Quick Jump. If you want a stovl, use Tengu/Kotengu/Brickgale BS.

For carts...I mentioned it in a different thread awhile back but don't remember specifically what I said. x6 capacity, quick boost for sure. Add either beam guard, quick jump, or float dash to that, I'd say. Moving Burst optional if you plan to alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sanzeinga
Sanzeinga

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Izuna has carried my main air title nearly forever. I will list things i use effectively, for what its worth

"REQUIRED":
STOVL booster -> kotengu booster, brickgale booster (either), tengu booster
Izuna's built-in lets you get max height from safe locations without wasting your STOVL uses, so i don't consider the redundancy a waste
Required to get out of hot situations via rapid descent or ascent, to escape water, to reduce time lost in the out of boost-drop-regain-fly cycle

Carts:
Quick boost: Required

Stealth: Optional amazing cartridge, i much prefer it over sniper. Sniper is used to get a first hit on an enemy, and to make it harder to know if you have or don't have a lock on the person ( as well as whether or not you are trying to ). Stealth is useful in all cases that don't involve directly fighting a broad radar equipped enemy.

Float dash: Optional, After landing with a STOVL like brickgale, there is a delay before you can use it again. In this delay you are a slow moving, non flying, sitting duck. Fortunately, you can still run and dash during this time.... unfortunately that is mostly useless. Float dash however is also available during this gap, and will give you what you need. Float dash can be useful when fighting AA missiles, higher speed evasion by dropping to the ground, retaining some degree of mobility when you have zero or near zero boost gauge. Having float dash means instead of having binary states of ( GOOD IN AIR ) ( TERRIBLE ON THE GROUND ) you can have acceptable mobility and evasion on air and ground ( STOVL will cover you reducing time spent in water to near zero ). If you're told that you should never be on the ground ever, you may be talking to a shaden booster / seraph / aquila girl player, and even then its impossible. It won't add much to situations that are already highly favorable for you, but it adds a lot in the other situations where you might otherwise feel terribly screwed. Also float dash is absurdly fast with good fly, much faster than flying. GTFI/GTFO faster than ever before!

Quick land: Optional, and works well with float dash. Its a good cart that works as advertised

Quick jump: Optional, redundant, and still good... though I'd consider it minimal priority if you have a STOVL booster.

Beam/Sword guard: Optional, Benefits in ATA combat, the importance if up to you. Reducing the chance of dropping/spinning/etc from strong beams(seiron,plasma,stardust,etc)/slayer bits can make a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build   [Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discuss] Izuna Kamui Nagi build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2