Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck

Go down 
+19
Segawa
koi
rawrz
Nisa
nakee
manaka_junpei
Glass
Shance
rei_hunter
Hobobo
knyx
boytitan2
NumeroDoS
SkyPanic
Suguri
AzureRathalos
FreedomFighter
xzpwnz
Maarek
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:34 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
rawrz wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Buy yourself an Izuna (The UC Version), equip the LG into your Crimrose (Make sure to have a lot of Capa)

Mini Bazooka for your handheld... and probably a Wide Beam Gun on your other arm.

Then plan ahead for your carts Smile

You can't take the leg off Izuna, unless you have another leg with a booster connected to it.
Otherwise, you can only get the leg if you buy Izuna, and then buy the leg separately from the parts shop for 50RT.

If I'm wrong and there is a way and it's not listed here, pray tell.
Very Happy

What?
Of course you can remove shop Izuna's LG and put it on Crim. It's the BS slot that you can't remove.

The BS is connected to the Izuna Kamui LG2 part, so you can't remove it unless you replace it with another LG part with a booster connected to it. I'm not sure about the replacing bit, but I'm pretty sure about the fact that you can't remove the LG without removing the BS with it.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:40 am

Izuna has two BS slots. Even if you change the LG, she'll still have a BS. Otherwise, how the heck did I fit in a Tengu BS on her?
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 am

Oh dang, i just realised she had a booster slot at the very bottom.
Oooops, my bad. T.T
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:29 am

i dont kno what guide they gave since i gtg. So ill keep this short sorry Sad

I say. Blame tune up + RT users.
their weapons hurt ALOT.

use 1 bazooka and 1 plasma or 2 plasma. (or plasma and limited plasma)

bazooka for airs. (you can only eq mini bazooka ill just say bazooka) plasma for land~~

and 2 beam type for spamming on a land~.

Dont worry if you miss, just keep shooting. You have lots of ammo anyway. Cause you are still a NORMAL CRIMROSE.

your hp sux. You die alot. you are probably NEVER going to finish the ammo. So just spam.

(or if you are in my team you can wait for me to slow one of the land mechs near base with spider then shoot him muahhaha)

unless you are NOT on my team then dont let me catch you *_*.

(lastly, avoid Artilleries. Except stupid art users or a lv 0 sturbanger that cant shoot forward).

and you might want to avoid air even though you are one unless you have bazooka equipped.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 am

here is an image of an awesome Crim seraph
New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 212
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 am

wide beam gun's projectiles are damn slow

plasma guns all the way
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 am

knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
EXPERIMENT test test something else than retest

for airs I like big mountaniz am2 (there blasters) and hatirgam ams there accel guns

buy new weapons see what you like try to figure your own build

Again clearly not reading the thread, suggesting to equip a S size bot with L sized arms.

Grind arena, I can't stress this enough, get limited plasma guns, they're lightweight and much more practical than regular plasma guns, having higher muzzle velocity is not a bad tradeoff for reduced force and ammo. if you garapon, get Adone/Victor/Soljeter/X-raptor arms, those are all solid bets, Adone legs are also godly.

ur brain is small isnt it it was me giving a example of how I experiment and test different things out not telling the person to use this was telling them to literally test every single build they mite like

your just to slow to comprhend what a example is Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:29 am

boytitan2 wrote:
knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
EXPERIMENT test test something else than retest

for airs I like big mountaniz am2 (there blasters) and hatirgam ams there accel guns

buy new weapons see what you like try to figure your own build

Again clearly not reading the thread, suggesting to equip a S size bot with L sized arms.

Grind arena, I can't stress this enough, get limited plasma guns, they're lightweight and much more practical than regular plasma guns, having higher muzzle velocity is not a bad tradeoff for reduced force and ammo. if you garapon, get Adone/Victor/Soljeter/X-raptor arms, those are all solid bets, Adone legs are also godly.

ur brain is small isnt it it was me giving a example of how I experiment and test different things out not telling the person to use this was telling them to literally test every single build they mite like

your just to slow to comprhend what a example is Evil or Very Mad
And your brain is of the same quality as your writing.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 am

the best way to attack is in groups of 2 if more skilled ppl did this you would see some different gameplay

for example

when signilide used to play a much more skilled art player than me who quit T__T or before I HATED kmapfer guts and could stand him I would follow eitehr of them and tag team dmg this doubles both players killl rate and survivability rate

another example is when I first started using lands I tagged teamed with verdant braves or nuriens ouka for hit and runs (hit and runs the right way we make sure are opponent DIED)

for airs the best you can tag with is a land from experience of it happening to me in uncordinated attack when tryna fend off a ouka on the ground and a seraph in the sky it just = death its like trying to look left and right at the same time

so my best advice follow the best land user and tag team with them

if only more ppl tag teamed this would be a much more fun game they should emplement like a buddy system to help get ppl wanting to do this
Back to top Go down
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

lol necrio he's ignoring you.

I too has something to add

1. limited plasma > plasma gun
actually I think wide beam gun or even beam rifle that u can get from shop > plasma gun
ridiculous cost.

2. Try shooting like this
- fly
- release the keyboard
- click the 2 buttons on your mouse ( double weapons shot) once
- space and re- fly

I don't really use this, so you can try and tell me if it works

3. izuna LG has moar cost than crim's

4. crimrose has big boobs.

5. you can try naming your crim "Seraph Crimrose", some people might not bother you if you're not low on HP or get too easy to hit.
Back to top Go down
Maarek
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 pm

wow so many replies Surprised

I watched some of koi's videos, gave me a better idea of what i should be doing.

But now I have another question: when Peppy says "Do a Barrel Roll!", how do i do it?

Obviously, pressing Z or R twice does nothing...

(Translation: How do i do those fancy mid-air flips i saw koi do?)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Maarek wrote:
wow so many replies Surprised

I watched some of koi's videos, gave me a better idea of what i should be doing.

But now I have another question: when Peppy says "Do a Barrel Roll!", how do i do it?

Obviously, pressing Z or R twice does nothing...

(Translation: How do i do those fancy mid-air flips i saw koi do?)
Air loop custom cartridge. 7-day version's in the shop for 10 RT, 30-day version is 30 RT.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:25 pm

New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 1182627754301
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Quote :
1. limited plasma > plasma gun
actually I think wide beam gun or even beam rifle that u can get from shop > plasma gun
ridiculous cost.
No, if you live long enough. Notice that you can't have 20+ damage on limited plasma.
Quote :
2. Try shooting like this
- fly
- release the keyboard
- click the 2 buttons on your mouse ( double weapons shot) once
- space and re- fly
Will probably lead you to death. I use this only to save some boost when I need it and never when i'm around dangerous enemy.
Quote :
5. you can try naming your crim "Seraph Crimrose", some people might not bother you if you're not low on HP or get too easy to hit.
Destructors never care.

Quote :

She probably dies alot.

Quote :
Air loop custom cartridge.
10rt for weekly, 30rt for monthly one. You can get weekly one from login campaign prizes.
You use it from garage on any air bot, then you go to customization screen and do a "levelup" to add custom cart. 30 cost is needed to add it.
Now you can perform custom mid-air dash. Double-click the neccessary direction button (wasd) while your spacebar is pressed.

So here are some vids with normal Crim without any RT parts/items or whatever.
Some boost tunes on parts and high force on plasma.
Notice that I don't use a zooka here since I will need to sacrifice 4 fly to get it. (-2 from mini zooka and -4 since you can't do high boost alpha/beta tunes + lower success ratio on "boost").

Last edited by koi on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maarek
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 pm

I JUST GOT MY FIRST SERAPH!!! Very Happy

(And yes I waited until level 10 to do it)

Moar Questions:

1. Ive got 70 RT left over after buying Seraph Promotion, what should I spend it on? (havent bought anything else with RT yet)

2. What should I prioritize level-up wise?

3. Koi, what AMJs do you have on that Seraph? They look cool.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Why would you bother with buying RT promo? >_>
Anyways, you can spin a gara once and buy monthly air loop for your seraph. Spin EVE gara for the known faggotry and ABR or Mecha Gara for X-Cross Raptor. You can also try Gara1 and normal Cross Raptor or Adone.

Prioritize on getting enough capa for 40fly, quick boost and beam guard. You might want to get more wing charges if you like the wing ability.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Maarek wrote:
I JUST GOT MY FIRST SERAPH!!! Very Happy

(And yes I waited until level 10 to do it)

Moar Questions:

1. Ive got 70 RT left over after buying Seraph Promotion, what should I spend it on? (havent bought anything else with RT yet)

2. What should I prioritize level-up wise?
Congrats~

1. Not sure if there's anything relevant RT-wise for seraph. You could roll gara 1 and give her the arms from any gold bot that isn't shaden (if you're lucky enough to get one). Alternately, buy a Brickgale, tear off the BS, and stick it on your Seraph with Lazflamme LG for Stovl (allows you to jump instantly to max flying altitude, or drop to the ground). If you're lucky enough to get a Cross Shooter from gara 3 or an Auto Beam Rifle from EVE gara, they're great weapons to have.

2. Go for all capacity carts. After that it's up to you, typically chosen carts are quick boost, quick jump, beam guard, and +internal.
Back to top Go down
Maarek
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:01 pm

I took my new Seraph for a spin... and now i seem to suck even more.

Any robot with missiles... which is EVERY enemy robot = death.

Any robot with melee... which is half of the AIR bots = death. (even at max altitude the LND melees somehow manage to catch me then slice me to pieces).

Also i simply can't hit with the mini bazooka.

Well im gonna take a break and nurse this headache ive acquired.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:51 pm

oh lol here comes an Rt newbie player bounce
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
*Posting while not reading the thread*

*Snip*

Despite you pointing out a glaringly obvious error in my post, I insist that my post actually meant something else instead, and now I will insult you with poorly-constructed sentences.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:52 pm

technomo12 wrote:
New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 212

also the image of

"I tune so much I make the poor Segawa rage "

T_T
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 am

"Awesome crim?" there is so many things wrong with that kurimuroze
Stop trying to demoralize my waifu
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:32 am

xzpwnz wrote:

whats wrong with it my play style is with this waifu clone of yours

this snags me above top 5

this let me kill EVE with out getting hit by them pew pew cannons

this let me out maneuver purple pee

this let me doge em flying missiles

yeah it has a lily arm but but hey it is not visible to the outside except for me

also segawa the only RT i spent on are bots

i used the "OMFG FRAU MILK CHOCO" boost to get proper tunes
Back to top Go down
Maarek
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 am

Well i somehow managed to survive a few rounds without dying... progress? Very Happy

Though I still find myself fleeing and missing alot.

Also i noticed something, there have been quite a few times when i see my projectile hit an enemy and they flash... but dont take damage. Um... why?
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:25 am

technomo12 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

whats wrong with it my play style is with this waifu clone of yours

this snags me above top 5

this let me kill EVE with out getting hit by them pew pew cannons

this let me out maneuver purple pee

this let me doge em flying missiles

yeah it has a lily arm but but hey it is not visible to the outside except for me

also segawa the only RT i spent on are bots

i used the "OMFG FRAU MILK CHOCO" boost to get proper tunes

poor cos i wasted my money on UC gara 2 and got garapwned by Kamen Rider Birth type poor.

poor me.

whoops. Almost forgot

CRANE ARM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck   New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New (Crimrose) player wants to learn how to... well... not suck
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next