Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lily rain eve queries

Go down 
+8
Nisa
Puddin'
Intet
etsxx
Raven
Divinity
Suguri
haures
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

lily rain eve queries Empty
PostSubject: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am

due to luck, I was able to get an eve on my first roll on eve gara.
I tried to use her and there was lot of things I didn't know to it, like:

1. what is the use of her core ability (the one with only 2 ammo)

2. when equipping her arm (the one with eve) with a shield with tunes and activate it's eve weapon, the shield will be replace by the weapon but will the tunes still take effect?

3. her eve cannon draw skill (the one with infinite ammo), when the cannon is summoned is it still possible to unsummon it?

4. they say that changing the target (the lock-on) will reset the charging of her cannon but when I try using her cannon there were no charging time like the one with saggitary maxis. what are they talking about?

and inquiries for her cartridge. they say that float dash is good for her. beside that float dash, is it still good for her to take core upgrades, guards and etc?

for tunes, what could be the best ratio for tec and fly?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Quote :

2. when equipping her arm (the one with eve) with a shield with tunes and activate it's eve weapon, the shield will be replace by the weapon but will the tunes still take effect?

3. her eve cannon draw skill (the one with infinite ammo), when the cannon is summoned is it still possible to unsummon it?

4. they say that changing the target (the lock-on) will reset the charging of her cannon but when I try using her cannon there were no charging time like the one with saggitary maxis. what are they talking about?

1. EVE mode makes the railgun start at a lv2 charge and quickly increase to a lv3 charge shortly after locking on. If you maintain a lock-on and shoot as quickly as possible, you'll still be popping off level 3s in their face every time.

2. Correct. This is why you should use a slotted, low-cost weapon like a pom-pom or handgun if you're not planning on using anything other than EVE shots with that arm; it's low-cost but gives you more slots for tuning.

3. I'm 99% sure it is.

4. What are you talking about? The charge resets.

I don't have one, so I haven't bothered with cart builds. I think I would go for x6 capa, x2 internal, float dash, and sniper sight if I did get one.

For tuneups, max tec then pump fly. 40 tec with 30+ fly should be your goal.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Spoiler:

1) Correct

2) Correct

3) Wrong =D, you can't unsummon the weapon.

4) There is a charging time. Notice that that number of circles around your cross hair increase over time? Thats the charge time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Suguri wrote:
Quote :

1. EVE mode makes the railgun start at a lv2 charge and quickly increase to a lv3 charge shortly after locking on. If you maintain a lock-on and shoot as quickly as possible, you'll still be popping off level 3s in their face every time.

2. Correct. This is why you should use a slotted, low-cost weapon like a pom-pom or handgun if you're not planning on using anything other than EVE shots with that arm; it's low-cost but gives you more slots for tuning.

3. I'm 99% sure it is.

4. What are you talking about? The charge resets.

I don't have one, so I haven't bothered with cart builds. I think I would go for x6 capa, x2 internal, float dash, and sniper sight if I did get one.

For tuneups, max tec then pump fly. 40 tec with 30+ fly should be your goal.

in some way I can't unsummon the cannon... for the carts.. guards won't do much for her?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Divinity wrote:

That's what that last 1% is for. :V

haures wrote:
for the carts.. guards won't do much for her?
Guards are always nice, the only problem is fitting them without giving up other useful things. With Float Dash, 30+ fly, her BS shield, and probably a viper shield as well, any time you do eventually get hit you're probably going to block it anyway.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Suguri wrote:
Divinity wrote:

That's what that last 1% is for. :V

haures wrote:
for the carts.. guards won't do much for her?
Guards are always nice, the only problem is fitting them without giving up other useful things. With Float Dash, 30+ fly, her BS shield, and probably a viper shield as well, any time you do eventually get hit you're probably going to block it anyway.
so blast guard isn't an option I guess..
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 pm

You're not going to need Blast Guard. You're a small target that far outranges half the explosive weapons in the game, has a shield that blocks all frontal attacks, and will be sporting a 30+ fly float dash. You get hit, big deal. Ask for a heal.

That, and tuning your EVE cannon for x2 High Shooter will increase the range AND speed of the shot by 20%. Yeah. Have fun getting top 3 every game.

In terms of cartridges, if you find you won't be needing 6 EVE charges (it lasts a long time, at least in the mission), get x1 enhance internal and use your last for broad radar. It'll help you devastate even more with that lolrange cannon.
Back to top Go down
etsxx
etsxx

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Paint her   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Can you do customization on Lily Rain EVE? (skin editor)
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Yep, you can edit the skin just like any other bot save GOLD and a few exceptions (zero fighter CC).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Intet wrote:
Yep, you can edit the skin just like any other bot save GOLD and a few exceptions (zero fighter CC).
ONLY her literal skin though. The outfit itself is actually uneditable from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
etsxx
etsxx

PostSubject: What?   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 am

What literal skin Question
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 am

Literally the skin.

The part that is peach-colored. Not her clothes.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 am

Raven wrote:
That, and tuning your EVE cannon for x2 High Shooter will increase the range AND speed of the shot by 20%. Yeah. Have fun getting top 3 every game.

tuning her cannon with two high shooter will chunk her capacity of 90 points. I mean will it really be worth it? I think there are more useful than the shooter tune. for example, the breaker tune (adds 25% damage to done by main weapons) or force tunes of some sort. and besides, I was able to make her tec 40 with 30ish fly with 10 in remaining capacity (proposed) I just couldn't find a slot to where those main weapon tunes would fit..

anyway, any links to calc with lily rain eve on the list?
Back to top Go down
etsxx
etsxx

PostSubject: Why?   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 am

Why so Question
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 am

etsxx wrote:
Why so Question
wut? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 am

haures wrote:
Raven wrote:

tuning her cannon with two high shooter will chunk her capacity of 90 points. I mean will it really be worth it? I think there are more useful than the shooter tune. for example, the breaker tune (adds 25% damage to done by main weapons) or force tunes of some sort. and besides, I was able to make her tec 40 with 30ish fly with 10 in remaining capacity (proposed) I just couldn't find a slot to where those main weapon tunes would fit..

Breaker increases chance to break enemy parts, it doesn't add extra damage.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 am

Puddin' wrote:
haures wrote:
Raven wrote:

so high shooter will be the best choice for her cannon?
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 am

haures wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
haures wrote:

so high shooter will be the best choice for her cannon?
Dunno, never tuned it... Her range and damage is good even without it.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:35 am

haures wrote:

and inquiries for her cartridge. they say that float dash is good for her. beside that float dash, is it still good for her to take core upgrades, guards and etc?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Back to top Go down
akiakaneヽ(`Д´)ノ
akiakaneヽ(`Д´)ノ

Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 am

got mine on 5th Neutral
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 am

Nisa wrote:
haures wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

well, I was hoping I get abr and air raider but it turns out to be eve. cheers
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 am

You guys are so lucky... it took me 135 rolls to get her D=

Anyways, I feel that the cannon does not have enough damage, so I tuned it x3 Force and went 40 Tec.
It could be the highest damaging Eve attack out there since everyone else seemed to went x2 high shooter and 1 x force.
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Divinity wrote:

Anyways, I feel that the cannon does not have enough damage, so I tuned it x3 Force and went 40 Tec.
It could be the highest damaging Eve attack out there since everyone else seemed to went x2 high shooter and 1 x force.

so what was the max dmg you seen your lilly do with those insane tunes?
also, am I just imagining it, or does eve sometimes shoot red bolts instead of blue bolts out of her cannon? It only happens when i spam all weapons, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 am

chengsta wrote:
Divinity wrote:

also, am I just imagining it, or does eve sometimes shoot red bolts instead of blue bolts out of her cannon? It only happens when i spam all weapons, sometimes.

I think the max damage I hit was 180+. If you want more damage, tune with High Force in exchange for ammo.
I think that you are imagining the red bolts =O.

Also, i'd like to take this chance to ask the community: 2nd internal or stealth system - which one is better?
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Divinity wrote:
chengsta wrote:
Divinity wrote:

I think the max damage I hit was 180+. If you want more damage, tune with High Force in exchange for ammo.
I think that you are imagining the red bolts =O.

Also, i'd like to take this chance to ask the community: 2nd internal or stealth system - which one is better?
I find her range is quite near so I'd rather tune her for shooter.

2nd internal or stealth? I find 2nd internal more useful than the stealth since you are most of the time at the back sniping or rather in the front taking down those sitting arts of the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lily rain eve queries   lily rain eve queries Empty

Back to top Go down

lily rain eve queries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next