Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph Promotion is now out.

Go down 
+40
LordShade
knyx
Fate
Shikaze
Nisa
shinigami
nakee
manaka_junpei
ry7an
Ichijo
MightyPeanut
Thranatos
Phobos12
MissileGo
Feign
Zelse
Midona
daredan
Xross
Siege
Koromo
saihamaru
Superior

Hyoka
razmil19
SilverSeraph
milk
Deathkillz
Dolphin-Machine
Lunyaa
Desu
Riskbearer
Sayuri Chan
Rein
Ecclesia
Daylyt
Weis
Foxie
NovaZero
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Seraph Promotion is now out. Empty
PostSubject: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:19 am

From the main site:

Introducing Seraph Crimrose!

The new Seraph Promotion item allows you to evolve a level 8 or higher Crimrose into a Seraph Crimrose. In other words, Seraph Promotion items can ONLY be used on level 8 or higher robots that have a Crimrose Core.

Seraph Promotion is now out. SeraphBanner-300x235

There are 3 types of Seraph Promotion items:
- Seraph Promotion will give your Seraph Crimrose gold hair.
- Seraph Promotion B will give your Seraph Crimrose black hair.
- Seraph Promotion P will give your Seraph Crimrose pink hair.

More Details:

- Although your original Crimrose Core will be erased when you evolve her, all of her other original parts will be automatically stored in your Garage.

- After evolving, your new Seraph Crimrose will start from level 0; the parameters of your original Crimrose will not be passed on to Seraph Crimrose. However, the higher the status of your original Crimrose, the higher the starting capacity and HP will be on your new Seraph Crimrose.

- If your original Crimrose had Accele Roll and/or Air Loop, your Seraph Crimrose will have those abilities as well. Note that Accele Roll and Air Loop cannot be used while using Seraph Crimrose's "Seraph Wing" ability.

- A Seraph Promotion (gold hair) may occasionally be received as a prize for clearing the Boss Quest Final Battle Bastagant.

- Remember, your Seraph Crimrose's hair color will be decided by the type of Seraph Promotion you use. In other words, she will not have the same hair color as your original Crimrose.

Example: If you use a "Seraph Promotion P" on a Crimrose with blue hair, she will evolve into a pink haired Seraph Crimrose.

Thank you all for participating in the First English Open Beta Test of CosmicBreak!
We look forward to seeing Seraph Crimrose and all the other new robots on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:02 am

HELL YES!!
I love this. <3
Time to kick some ass with my crim. c:
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:10 am

This ruins my plans for a Lily Rain, but hey. I'm sure getting 32k UC isn't gonna be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:27 am

already have 2 Crims. i suppose a 3rd in the shelf wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:27 am

I'm currently saving up for this promotion~ i want a Seraph so badly~ T^T
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:34 am

So.... this is for Crimrose only? is there one for Jikun Hu and Lily Rain?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 am

Just Crimrose. Jikun Hu and Lily Rain don't need a Seraph upgrade, since the Seraph Promo makes the Crimrose's stats comparable to a cash robo.
Back to top Go down
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:46 am

Oh.. okay... anyone knows where to get Bloodletter MK.V?
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:38 am

Oh good, I already HAVE 30k. stored up. Smile NOOOOOOOO 50k for the lvl 9/10 ones... x_x
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am

i tought it cost 150k of UC?

well i supose is time to quest for it
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
i tought it cost 150k of UC?

well i supose is time to quest for it
I think it will be 150 in the released version, They are letting us try it for cheaper. c:
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:59 am

i supose it give me the chance to see the infinite boost, meh, i be questhing i supose
Back to top Go down
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Hello, my apologies for a noob question (tried to search but cant find anything, and my crim is still lvl 4 Razz)

How do you turn a crimrose into a seraph after it reaches lvl 8?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 pm

USe the item found in the shop. :3
Just need to buy it then select it from your inventory.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:11 pm

I think i'm the first one in this game to get a Seph promo Very Happy (or atleast a pink haired one)
I spent all the time grinding training area with X2 on my crimrose since server maintenance was over~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm

@foxie
thanks for the help! Smile

what's the highest level can a robot get at at the moment? seems its best to hit that first before turning over your crimrose to a seraph (for the increased starting hp and capacity Razz)
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 pm

From what I heard level cap is 10.
Pretty sure it is here.
Back to top Go down
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

thanks again Smile

so i guess that kinda limits as to how many skills you can get on your robot. Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Quite. o3o
If it goes to high though then bots would all take virtually no damage, Have insane HP and have the ability to carry 20 weapons.
Back to top Go down
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 pm

yea hehe. been wondering about that 1/5 on level up. so i guess that's where the level breakers come in, til lvl 10 Razz

well that said, i enjoy using crimrose, it reminds me of a game i used to play, space cowboy online. i hope i can play it like that through crimrose Smile

and yea im new so i hope to meet new friends here Smile
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Crimrose is awesome, One of the most customizable bots, Can fill alot of roles and it has quite a few models such as the N. And B. versions.
Stealth and melee respectively.
Back to top Go down
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 pm

yea been loving it. i switch in between crimrose and jikun and i like them both, just that i like crimrose more for the thrill of the chase.

I've been finding it hard to choose on what weapon is best for mid range pewpewing. I just use beam guns for now Razz

I saw a crimrose b using missiles at one time.

btw, on the 3 colored hairs on the seraphs, they all have the same stats and abilities right? they just differ on hair color ?
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 pm

According to the guide, Yes.
Also for mid range have you tried going for limb shots?
Back to top Go down
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:07 pm

limb shots.. what's that Razz

so far i tried double beam guns, beam guns + rapier

then currently i found a liking to pulse gun for the stun, then follow up with shooting with a limited plasma gun on my subweapon slot which i got from one of the arena matches. so far, i've been doing well on kills now because of that Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 pm

If you do enough damage to a body part it "breaks" disabling its use.
Destroying the head kills the robots radar, Hitting the arms disables it and all the arm weapons, etc.
As a crim if you feel like being support grabbing something like a armor breaker and bashing in a few weapons would help your team alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph Promotion is now out.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next