Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph Promotion is now out.

Go down 
+40
LordShade
knyx
Fate
Shikaze
Nisa
shinigami
nakee
manaka_junpei
ry7an
Ichijo
MightyPeanut
Thranatos
Phobos12
MissileGo
Feign
Zelse
Midona
daredan
Xross
Siege
Koromo
saihamaru
Superior

Hyoka
razmil19
SilverSeraph
milk
Deathkillz
Dolphin-Machine
Lunyaa
Desu
Riskbearer
Sayuri Chan
Rein
Ecclesia
Daylyt
Weis
Foxie
NovaZero
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:22 pm

i'll give that a try Smile

for now tho im trying to earn up and buy a new robot, maybe a crimson b Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 pm

I got mine from the gar.
Rolled it out with a zero saber.
Back to top Go down
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 pm

are lasers a bad choice? they seem to be nice for instant contact shooting Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Depends on your preference.
Lasers are great against land units, Good for AoE, Are extremely accurate and fast as hell.
(reaches the enemy the second you click, Allowing for very quick attacks)
If your thinking of a massive laser that rips through bots then your mistaken though, The damage is kinda....meh unless you get criticals/amp up your TEC, etc.
But basic damage with no multipliers is decent.
Back to top Go down
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:38 pm

hmm alright ill check it out when i can.

its pretty annoying to use pew pew beam guns sometimes, specially when it takes ahwile to hit, specially on times where you really need to dodge a lot while flying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Aye, I tend to just get into mid/close range and circle the enemy while spamming bullets.
Since I am faster and moving while they remain stationary and spin trying to hit me the result is I end up filling them with rounds while taking virtually none myself.
(A viper shield eats any attacks enemies fire at me)
Back to top Go down
Riskbearer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:09 pm

so why the hell am i using beam guns LOL. just kidding Razz

but yea i think that's the better way to go, fast shooting instant dmg weapons for crim. before you get boom boom , at least you get to pewpew em first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Heh my crim is hard to take down, Shes modded for "Tanking".
I tend to use paralyzer with her..along with a shield.
lots of health, Good defensive....spamming stuns on the enemy while flying around them...o3o
Back to top Go down
Lunyaa

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:33 pm

im sry

Last edited by Lunyaa on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Lunyaa wrote:
How much difference does it make if you get to level 10 from level 8? It was already 9k from 7-8 im not sure If i want to wait that long it's just a beta after all. Anyone know the specific increase in stat gain ?

10 Hp and 30 capacity per level diff.... and hair color.
Gold (Cool, Black (9), Pink (10).
Back to top Go down
Lunyaa

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:42 pm

im sry

Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm

the 30k one is for lvl 8 upgrade.... there's nothing saying you can't use it on a lvl 9 or 10.... (I think)
The other two are lvl 9 and 10 respectively. And speaking of lvl 8 one... you can get it as a reward... from something... I forgot where exactly... you can find it under one of the other crim-related threads.... if its not here.
Back to top Go down
Dolphin-Machine
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dolphin-Machine

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:01 pm

I wish I knew what this meant.
Back to top Go down
Lunyaa

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm

im sry

Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Lunyaa wrote:
Rein wrote:
the 30k one is for lvl 8 upgrade.... there's nothing saying you can't use it on a lvl 9 or 10.... (I think)
The other two are lvl 9 and 10 respectively. And speaking of lvl 8 one... you can get it as a reward... from something... I forgot where exactly... you can find it under one of the other crim-related threads.... if its not here.
I know i got this from the post, but the problem is that right now in the descriptions they don't even list the level. The items simply say you need a crimrose of level ___. Also when you go to use the items that are for level 9/10 it appears as though it's going to work. I'm not sure what happens if you try to use the level 9/10 item on a lower level crimrose but I personally don't feel like testing it out. I'm guessing it either gives you a message that you don't meet the requirements, or acts as the lower level seraph item(which would suck). In any case I'm almost level 10 on my crim now simply because the pink hair is really important to me. :'/

Black is important to me XD so yeah... each to their own. Though people who want to max out Crimmy as opposed to geniune like her will go for pink anyways.... >_> whereas gold/black are more preference mostly.... (though gold may be because people don't want to use an item to remove level limit 8.... which is costly.
Back to top Go down
Deathkillz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:39 pm

I have a question here about Seraph. Yesterday I saw a Seraph user with some sort of leg attachment that also functions as foldable lasers, I was wondering what the armour is called since I thought it came with the Seraph upgrade but it didn't and I can't find anything that matches the description in the shop or the garapon area...
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Deathkillz wrote:
I have a question here about Seraph. Yesterday I saw a Seraph user with some sort of leg attachment that also functions as foldable lasers, I was wondering what the armour is called since I thought it came with the Seraph upgrade but it didn't and I can't find anything that matches the description in the shop or the garapon area...
Theres a double laser item gained from garapon that attached between the body and legs if thats what you are referring to.
They tend to fols up behind the robot, then move forward when used.
Back to top Go down
Deathkillz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Foxie wrote:
Deathkillz wrote:
Theres a double laser item gained from garapon that attached between the body and legs if thats what you are referring to.
Yea, that's the thing I'm talking about, But I can't seem to see it from the Garapon list...do you know the name of it?
It looks awesome in any case XD
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Deathkillz wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Deathkillz wrote:
Yea, that's the thing I'm talking about, But I can't seem to see it from the Garapon list...do you know the name of it?

It's from Garapon 2. Its one of the two joint attachments... which are both under the weapons section of it... so they shouldn't be too hard to find on list (getting them is a different matter).
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Rein wrote:
Deathkillz wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Deathkillz wrote:

It's from Garapon 2. Its one of the two joint attachments... which are both under the weapons section of it... so they shouldn't be too hard to find on list (getting them is a different matter).
I found two. o:
It was at the top of the weapon list. o:
Back to top Go down
Deathkillz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Rolled on it earlier and all I got was crap >.>
Time to grind another 8k /sigh
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am

EVOLVE ROBOS?

oh god oh oh oh oh god pooping pants commencing.

i hope i can evolve my support into a much sleeker one.
with a much more kawaii body figure.

no more clunky ones.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Miliken wrote:
EVOLVE ROBOS?

no more clunky ones.
What?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Desu wrote:
Miliken wrote:
EVOLVE ROBOS?

no more clunky ones.
What?

Miliken's on crack.... XD Ignore him....
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Rein wrote:
Desu wrote:
Miliken wrote:
EVOLVE ROBOS?

no more clunky ones.
What?

Miliken's on crack.... XD Ignore him....

Bad people... Everyone knows weed is the best~ alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Promotion is now out.   Seraph Promotion is now out. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph Promotion is now out.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next