Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?

Go down 
+5
+RedCobra+
;)OwneD)
HashiriyaR32
Aria
texasred
9 posters
AuthorMessage
texasred

Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? Empty
PostSubject: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:14 am

I've seen SO MANY ppl use seraph crim. And basically, her ability is nothing but summoning a pair of wing that gives infinite booster gauge for some time right? But I found out that some ppl still want Seraph Crim HD. I mean, is Seraph Crim HD different from the normal one? If yes, what's the difference? Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:17 am

Novas for FC.
That fucking infinite homing shit that sucks your ass while taking more damage.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:18 am

HD has the following differences from regular Seraph:
Locked parts
Slightly better starting stats
Different cart set (eg. She gets Broad Radar. Non-HD Seraph doesn't)
Her wings activate almost instantaneously
And here's the big one... she's got a LG sub-weapon that launches beam bombs at up to six targets, and it has infinite ammo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 am

difference fc are gay,seraphs are cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:23 am

well that makes me want a seraph FC just a little bit. BECOZ DAT F*CKIN' GARAPON IS GAYer THAN THE BOT ITSELF X_X
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:31 am

if you really want to get FC, please do not roll it in normal day.
roll UC gara DX when 3x UC,Exp,Drop multiplyer event, the trick is easy each time got 2k in union war then roll 1x & then go get uc again until get a fc promo (  repeatedly get uc and roll ). so you will not lose all of your UC.

or get 10k UC each time union war then do 5x roll until you get fc promo. ( repeatedly get uc and roll ).
do not ever try 20x roll 32k, it will trolll you hard,the gara will never ever give you FC promo in 20x rolls.

UC gara DX is the most troll garapon ever.
me and my friend then my clan mate just do 1x roll repeatedly to get that FC promo.
im warning you that UC DX is ultimate gara trolll ever, and depent you luck to get it.

Last edited by Cobra76 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:41 am

lol thanks for the warning xD maybe I'll just save up more than 20k RT just in case I need some other things lol
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:05 am

>20k RT
but seraph fc promotion is UC. ._.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:35 am

Stickboy wrote:
>20k RT
but seraph fc promotion is UC. ._.
You can buy UC with Rt! #em3 

I also think it was a typo o 3o

;)OwneD) wrote:
Implications that custom Seraphs can't be gay as fuck on their own
Sad Icy
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Just a little warning. Seraph FC can farm pubs pretty well in EN server here. The only time that won't be happening is if the other team has a competent player. Not to mention FC gets alot of hate, so players with a brain will likely hunt you and tunnel you like no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Imo if you're really interested in utilizing Seraph FC to the fullest get a main weapon, all her EIW and use her wings. The Nova is a pretty easy to use and potential thing to do to, but most of the time the people spaming it contribute little to noting to their team.

I use mine as a PS breaker '-'v
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Remember, use your FC promo on a non-hd lvl 10 crim for the best effects, :V wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?   Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Difference between normal Seraph n Seraph Crim FC?
Page 1 of 1