Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph promotion

Go down 
+6
Feign
Desu
koi
FullThrottle
Vareluxe
boytitan2
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 pm

do yall think a seraph promotion is worth 100,000 uc just wondering
Back to top Go down

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:06 pm

If the stat boost is significant then yeah, I think it is.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 pm

if you're going to rant seraph promo for 100k UC, then just don't buy them, or just go ragequit or whatever. By questioning seraph promo for 100k UC, I'm pretty sure, if you play your seraph you're gonna suck in a match.

btw, sorry for being harsh. I'm just trying to save this thread from stupid rants like the other rants like ivis rant, ouka rant, hopper rant, etc rant which each not real problem to be ranted on, and have an obvious counter-measure to simply kill the problem.

P.S.: I have no intention to troll over the problem.

Thanks,
Vareluxe

Last edited by Vareluxe on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Vareluxe wrote:
By questioning seraph promo for 100k UC, I'm pretty sure, if you play your seraph you're gonna suck in a match.

debatable
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Vareluxe wrote:
if you're going to rant seraph promo for 100k UC, then just don't buy them, or just go ragequit or whatever. By questioning seraph promo for 100k UC, I'm pretty sure, if you play your seraph you're gonna suck in a match.

btw, sorry for being harsh. I'm just trying to save this thread from stupid rants like the other rants like ivis rant, ouka rant, hopper rant, etc rant which each not real problem to be ranted on, and have an obvious counter-measure to simply kill the problem.

It was just a quiston to see what people thaught of it I have no problem with this since thats just 2days worth of UC Im just gona be getting it for looks anyways read beffore u comment I no way shape or form wast I ranting or complaining
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:48 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Vareluxe wrote:
By questioning seraph promo for 100k UC, I'm pretty sure, if you play your seraph you're gonna suck in a match.

debatable

I observed the case already. Most case is like this. 8 out of 10 people quit playing Seraph because they suck during the match, don't know what to do etc etc. 8 people ranted to me if this seraph promo is worth it. In the end, 5 of them quit playing CB at circle rank, 3 plays until chrome hero and ends up "junking" the seraph. By junking means not using it. 3 people uses seraph for arcantus bot. This happens at first beta (I'm still watching, not playing yet) and second beta (Started to play). 9 out of 10 went M.I.A. and only 1 still playing until now, which is me.
I'm using seraph rarely in a match during 2nd beta until chrome hero<16> and using the seraph as arcantus bot, since I'm suck at seraph, no one taught me to, or I don't know there's "Observe" option for observing people in a match to improve myself by watching people play.

At least, I'm pretty sure I've improved a little.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Vareluxe wrote:

It was just a quiston to see what people thaught of it I have no problem with this since thats just 2days worth of UC Im just gona be getting it for looks anyways read beffore u comment I no way shape or form wast I ranting or complaining

yeah. I don't say that your post is a rant, but it might start a rant, as most rant sources from this kind of thread. And I've already said sorry. Basahin bago pagtugon if you understand?
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Vareluxe wrote:
I observed the case already. Most case is like this. 8 out of 10 people quit playing Seraph because they suck during the match, don't know what to do etc etc. 8 people ranted to me if this seraph promo is worth it. In the end, 5 of them quit playing CB at circle rank, 3 plays until chrome hero and ends up "junking" the seraph. By junking means not using it. 3 people uses seraph for arcantus bot. This happens at first beta (I'm still watching, not playing yet) and second beta (Started to play). 9 out of 10 went M.I.A. and only 1 still playing until now, which is me.
I'm using seraph rarely in a match during 2nd beta until chrome hero<16> and using the seraph as arcantus bot, since I'm suck at seraph, no one taught me to, or I don't know there's "Observe" option for observing people in a match to improve myself by watching people play.

At least, I'm pretty sure I've improved a little.

TL;DR. My skimming skills tell me that you're just QQing and not trying to learn how to operate said bot. Therefore, watching people doesn't help you learn how to operate a seraph. If you can't figure out how to use a seraph, play izuna; if you still can't figure it out, then don't use air. Hurf.

Case-in-point, if you can't use a seraph, don't level a crim to that point, cause you're just wasting your time in the end.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Just pointing the problem out, as me as the example, and trying to finish it, but probably a bad ending. And yes, I did QQ for the seraph until 2nd beta ends, since I suck so much because didn't know how to hit people with cross shooter lmfao.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Seraphs Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

They ARE worth it.
They're very powerful, cute and have boobs.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Seraphs are awesome.
Extra capacity,
And the maximum overdrive like a boss.
You can't hate on that now can you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 am

Vareluxe is being an ass about it... Use Crimrose. If you like Crimrose, then Seraph Crim is absolutely worth it...

And if you're playing Crimrose enough to get her to level eight, let alone ten, then you're either miserable by that point or you like her.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 am

Seraph Crim's basically Crim only better. If you can handle a Crim, you can handle a Seraph Crim.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 am

Feign wrote:
Vareluxe is being an ass about it... Use Crimrose. If you like Crimrose, then Seraph Crim is absolutely worth it...

And if you're playing Crimrose enough to get her to level eight, let alone ten, then you're either miserable by that point or you like her.

It's not that hard to get her to eight.
Let alone ten.
Just have your other bots already at max exp or level (Five for my Frau and 1 for my Sturbanger)
Then spam arena where you're sure to win.
You don't necessarily need to use your crimrose if you already know how to pilot one.
I just slapped on a Slash blade for the lols whenever i'm bored.

Right now my crim is half way to level 10 needing only 12k more exp.
Its not that hard doing it in the arena.

I could of done it via BEEZ
But theres no rush.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:20 am

the question here is ARE YOU AN ADEPT USER OF AIR BOTS?

because realy my crim pawns art bots and has an average kill streak of 8 frags every 3 games (With proper music heheheh)

and my seraph still do that kill streak and then some Plus added escape moves meaning i die less and less which brings down my cost on every battle from 3k down to atleast 1k
and im not a jerk about it since im used to fast flying objects................well that sounds weird

also if your are having trouble with seraph then im msut be that YOU use the shining wings a lot

it has infinite boster yes but the drawback is that you do turns slower but HECK YOU FREAKING FAST!
Back to top Go down

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 am

NovaZero wrote:
Seraph Crim's basically Crim only better. If you can handle a Crim, you can handle a Seraph Crim.

I'll handle her Thank you very much. BOOBIES!!!

*Ahem*

Alright, Crimrose is currently the only "mecha musume" or "human" that can evolve in CosmicBreak. So therefore 100K UC is worth it and Epically Sexy and Powerful Seraph Crimrose is Epically Sexy and Powerful.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:06 am

Feign wrote:

LOL im know Im getting one I bought one soon as I found out the upgrade was for uc =D
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:34 am

If you don't spend your UC on this, I would have a clue on what with the extreme poor UC shop.

For now I spended mine on : Seraph Promotion, lvl 5 limit remover x3-4, lvl 8 limit remover x1.

As long as it permit you to have a very reliable bot which is not ugly at all, the answer is yes, it worth.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:46 am

Midona wrote:
If you don't spend your UC on this, I would have a clue on what with the extreme poor UC shop.

For now I spended mine on : Seraph Promotion, lvl 5 limit remover x3-4, lvl 8 limit remover x1.

As long as it permit you to have a very reliable bot which is not ugly at all, the answer is yes, it worth.

my dsetructor is far from ugly and so is my lilly rain and izuma nagi then again my destructor uses bathlion legs and is the only uc bot i use the others are my green and black maxis and a blue and black strubanger
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:10 am

Midona wrote:
offtopic
Actually go buy some roflcopters ... and also some moar roflcopters ... and roflcopters ... and maybe a few roflcopters ... did I mention roflcopters ?.. and last but not least some more roflcopters...

..ya rly.
/offtopic

If you like to play with crim(somehow this sounds so wrong... i got a dirty mind...) then hell yes.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 am

Idontlive wrote:
Midona wrote:
offtopic
Actually go buy some roflcopters ... and also some moar roflcopters ... and roflcopters ... and maybe a few roflcopters ... did I mention roflcopters ?.. and last but not least some more roflcopters...

..ya rly.
/offtopic

If you like to play with crim(somehow this sounds so wrong... i got a dirty mind...) then hell yes.

lmao I need to buy one of those =D
Back to top Go down

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:15 am

Idontlive wrote:
If you like to play with crim
Hell yeah, I'll do the honours!!!
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 am

off topic

we all love to play with crim.........with ivis on to of here on bed!!! we at the side filming it am i right??

topic

okay i said only drawback is when using the shining wings you maybe ultra fast but your ultra slow at turning meaning its better you use it as a bombing run or evading runs
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 pm

technomo12 wrote:
off topic

we all love to play with crim.........with ivis on to of here on bed!!! we at the side filming it am i right??

topic

okay i said only drawback is when using the shining wings you maybe ultra fast but your ultra slow at turning meaning its better you use it as a bombing run or evading runs

On the note of bombing runs the need to bring back the normal grenade the one air types could use I did massive damage with that thing wtf
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Midona wrote:

my dsetructor is far from ugly and so is my lilly rain and izuma nagi then again my destructor uses bathlion legs and is the only uc bot i use the others are my green and black maxis and a blue and black strubanger

Destructor is ugly. Big square with strange head. Lily rain will be soon no longer available in UC. Neither Izuna. Sturbanger and maxis, UC? Explain me how....

For the main topic, don't forget to upgrade the crimrose at lvl 10, because you're seraph will have more HP and Capa without any additional cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seraph promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph promotion    Seraph promotion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph promotion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next