Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon

Go down 
+3
knyx
lwllw
robinatehisdick2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
robinatehisdick2

Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon Empty
PostSubject: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

hi guys, i saw one of this guyz on cosmic break last night:

--->sagit core weapon + 2 linear cannon, it was cool to watch, he charges 3 weapons then boom

any insights etc. about this? i've got a sagit on lvl 5, with 2 core upgrade and 3 cost upgrades already, do you think his setup is better

his:sagit+2linear cannon (imagine the damage if you get hit), dunno whats the exact damage, what do you think if it hits?

mine is the standard sagit, a shield and a grenade for pesky land, sometimes i go for two shields, but i think shield and a grenade is better

linear canon is 16rt each (discounted price atm) i'll get this if his is better ^^, but i think its manly!
Back to top Go down
lwllw
lwllw

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:42 am

if it does hit anything it is good.....otherwise stick with your own setup
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:55 am

You'll probably hit a tree, maybe some noobs, or other arts sitting down and pressing both mouse buttons.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 am

overloading 2 linear cannons makes u cost even more... means if you die your score will drop alot and get kick in the room
since today i pwn some of them with a lagkun.... they are actually huge targets...
as i recall when using my saggit (just his core and shields) when an enemy is close to you, your dead.....
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
lwllw
lwllw

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:18 am

i used FPS mode and saw a lagkun and didnt die....maybe i am too good with maxis?Razz
and yea,a linear cannon costs a lot....210...
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 am

Using linear cannon on a sagi', it's like using a bazooka with two potatoes launcher, you've better using only the zooka'
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:42 am

It's retarded.
Sagitary is supposed to be mobile y'know
thats a reason to have 20+ wlk on it.
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:19 pm

I dont have 20+ wlk on my Saggi's nor do I have 3 Railguns on each (Tho my Saggi 2 could count) and they work well enough.

A stationary Railgun is much more likely to die than one that moves, Also If your PLanning to tune (IM not) Get fly to avoid em nasty L sized Melee LND bots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon   Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon Empty

Back to top Go down

Sagit w/ 2 linear cannon
Page 1 of 1