Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?

Go down 
+8
btrex2100
Nisa
haures
Intet
-ACHTUNG-
Hyoka
FrozenEdge
inzane14
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? Empty
PostSubject: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 am

I've done the calculations, it appears that 40 TEC and 20 TGH but only 13 WLK is possible with a dual shielded Saggi.

Cost upgrade x6
Core enhancement x2
Stealth System
Sniper Sight

I've also done calculations with Boost Run in place of the last cost upgrade and it resulted in 40 TEC, 16 TGH and 13 WLK.

My questions are short and simple. Does boost run outweigh the costs of 4 TGH on a Saggi?

My other question, are there any other good cartridge builds for the bot?
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 am

mine is kinda same as yours except i traded a cost for a broad radar
and my setup is just 2 shields and add a barrel missile abs and go kill
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am

Boost Run doubles your walk value when running (e.g if your 13 walk saggi was running next to a 26 walk saggi with no boost run, both of you would be at the same speed), so 20 walk is recommended if you can push for it.

If you can't, just try to keep your FLY at a higher/equal value. You're going to have to fly instead of run when the Ouka comes to kill you.
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:42 am

Coming from a Resident Railgunner...

Dual Shields and Boostrun are really the only things you need on Saggi.... My saggi's equip Boost Run, Sniper Sight and Broad Radar, Dont Bother with Stealth since His basically the first bot everyone goes after. Broad Radar is for knowing where they are and positioning yourself accordingly.

The Shields are there to save your life so no need for any guard cartridges and TGH. What you want is Mobility and More Mobility so TEC and WLK all the way. so thats 5 Costs Cartridges, More than enough for any tuning you want
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 pm

I don't like boost run Saggitary, maybe because I running around taking shots constantly and boost run would mean I would have to stop moving. If I was gonna tune it....WLK, FLY, TGH. Your TEC and force for the railgun are already high (especially with enhance internal x2 you can crit for 80 dmg). I don't use shields either, mostly cause I like to have one weapon to farm with, other is I'm used to MK II, and lastly if I needed to block attacks with my face, I'm probably doing something wrong with all that range I have.

Sniper/broad radar and cost carts or whatever else you really need. Broad radar lets you do things stealth lets you pull off, and more.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 am

does the core enhancement affects saggi max 1? because I put a enhance core ability but it's railgun specs stays the same? can explain why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am

haures wrote:
does the core enhancement affects saggi max 1? because I put a enhance core ability but it's railgun specs stays the same? can explain why?
You saw wrong, then. The core enhancement cart increase the force, ammo, range, and speed. Yes, almost all of it, except the interval.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:47 am

Cori wrote:
haures wrote:
You saw wrong, then. The core enhancement cart increase the force, ammo, range, and speed. Yes, almost all of it, except the interval.
hmm.. acoording to the calc it increases everything you said (beside int) but in my char.. I already have 2 enhance internal weapon but it just stays the same. how come? i don't want to reset my bot only for that cart >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:49 am

haures wrote:
Cori wrote:
haures wrote:
hmm.. acoording to the calc it increases everything you said (beside int) but in my char.. I already have 2 enhance internal weapon but it just stays the same. how come? i don't want to reset my bot only for that cart >.<
Uh, what are the numbers on the railgun?
Should be 43 force, 140 ammo, 410 range, and 650 speed at 2 cart.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:51 am

Cori wrote:
haures wrote:
Cori wrote:

Uh, what are the numbers on the railgun?
Should be 43 force, 140 ammo, 410 range, and 650 speed at 2 cart.
at current level 5 with 2 enhance core and 3 cost capacity railgun has 37 force, 120 ammo, 390 range 630 speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 am

haures wrote:
at current level 5 with 2 enhance core and 3 cost capacity railgun has 37 force, 120 ammo, 390 range 630 speed
Then junk it.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:54 am

Cori wrote:
haures wrote:
Then junk it.
Crying or Very sad was that even a bug?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 am

haures wrote:
Never happened to me, though.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:34 am

haures wrote:
Cori wrote:
haures wrote:
Then junk it.

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE CORE(weapon) if not it will show the stock stats.
Learned that from a forum thread.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:39 am

Nisa wrote:
haures wrote:
Cori wrote:

Then junk it.

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE CORE(weapon) if not it will show the stock stats.
Learned that from a forum thread.
that fixed it! cheers thanks! you save my bot from being junked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 am

You mean people don't normally click on the part to see its specs, but just hover on it? :/
I always clicked it since it's less bother than reading some popup box.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 am

Cori wrote:
You mean people don't normally click on the part to see its specs, but just hover on it? :/
I always clicked it since it's less bother than reading some popup box.
yeah, I think so. lol
Back to top Go down
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 pm

ok, so that's that? i got mine at level 1 just bought it few days ago but i'm quite disappointed with it, i just had a cost cartridge on it and two viper shields, it's kinda weak the way i see it. And what's this that some people are saying burst fire thing on it? i'm getting confused, are they talking about the bit or the item that is consumable?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:09 pm

btrex2100 wrote:
ok, so that's that? i got mine at level 1 just bought it few days ago but i'm quite disappointed with it, i just had a cost cartridge on it and two viper shields, it's kinda weak the way i see it. And what's this that some people are saying burst fire thing on it? i'm getting confused, are they talking about the bit or the item that is consumable?

Right and left clicking at the same time to fire all weapons. On Sag, he won't fire all weapons until the rail gun charges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Why would you want to burst when just the railgun gets the job done most of the time?
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:58 am

Cori wrote:
Why would you want to burst when just the railgun gets the job done most of the time?
hmm.. maybe for the 2 consecutive shots of the rail gun while bursting?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 am

WALK > TEC

24 walk on my saggi Razz (level 5)
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 am

Nisa wrote:
WALK > TEC

24 walk on my saggi Razz (level 5)
uhh.. how come walk is better than tec? you just sit at the back sniping to unlucky bots that comes in your sight. I think tec is better?
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:58 am

Well since Saggi is my All time Favorite Bot (I hardly use anything).

FLY>WLK. I mean really Walking is so passe. You need a long Boost time to jump over the marauding lnd types.

Btrex the way for lvl 5 Saggi Nirvanah is cost, upgrade, cost, upgrade, cost in that order when lvling.

YOu will regularly do over 1000 dmg per life. Given that you aim well.

And any other weapons on Saggi is just a waste of space/time. Theres no point in burst firing just for the 2 consecutive Railgun shots if you cant move.

Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:05 am

-ACHTUNG- wrote:
Well since Saggi is my All time Favorite Bot (I hardly use anything).

FLY>WLK. I mean really Walking is so passe. You need a long Boost time to jump over the marauding lnd types.

Btrex the way for lvl 5 Saggi Nirvanah is cost, upgrade, cost, upgrade, cost in that order when lvling.

YOu will regularly do over 1000 dmg per life. Given that you aim well.

And any other weapons on Saggi is just a waste of space/time. Theres no point in burst firing just for the 2 consecutive Railgun shots if you cant move.

hmm.. no other weapon? how do you manage when land trolls on you or air just directly above you spamming its wisp?
for me, blast bazooka is what I use. It fends off air units and deal a good amount of damage on land too.. and I was planning to tune my saggi max but I'm thinking whether I'll turn it into tec>wlk or wlk>tec ratio?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?   Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds? Empty

Back to top Go down

Saggitary Maxis Cartridge Builds?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next