Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......

Go down 
+8
gunzlinger
Shin Majin
Zelse
Haseo
Hyoka
Nakuru
Midona
Atila
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Atila
Newcomer
Newcomer
Atila

Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... Empty
PostSubject: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:51 am

I'm not sure bout the name..
heard it's usable only by art.....
So, anyone know where to get it???
I saw one on Shikiyoku's Lily Rain, he said he got it from weapon cube...
Is there anyway to get it other than the cube?
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:42 am

I know there is a weapon which is a chargeable rifle. But it's a bot core integrated weapon.
Back to top Go down
Nakuru
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:07 am

As far as I can tell, it's only from the cubes. I've seen only one person with a railgun type weapon on a S Art, and it was on Destructor Girl. According to him, it was simply called a Railgun, and he also got his from a cube. Haven't seen or heard of any others.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 am

The "Railgun" core is from the Saggitary Maxis series. You can get one from the shop.

The "Railgun" portable comes ONLY from the [Wp] and [All] Lucky cubes. No where else.

I hope that answers the question.
Back to top Go down
Haseo
Haseo

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:09 am

NOOOOO no more railguns.... so god damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Atila
Newcomer
Newcomer
Atila

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:58 am

Quote :
The "Railgun" core is from the Saggitary Maxis series. You can get one from the shop.

The "Railgun" portable comes ONLY from the [Wp] and [All] Lucky cubes. No where else.

I hope that answers the question.

yea, this answers the qs... tq Smile

too bad, though....
Someone said it drops from fractulus, but somehow i doubt it.....
Back to top Go down
Zelse
Zelse

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 pm

I did a search on the Drops table. Only things that come close are Custom Shotguns and Beam Machineguns for Frac.
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:44 pm

This wouldn't bother me so much if cubes weren't so hard to get...
Back to top Go down
Zelse
Zelse

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Even if they weren't, I wouldn't expect to get one. There's such a large pool of items from the cubes.
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Cubes make me mad. They suck so much.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:20 am

For some reason when I see the word rail gun, I think of that anime girl that shoots a coin at an enemy. -_- Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:17 am

Now imagine Mikoto Lily with a railgun.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:35 am

VietPho wrote:
For some reason when I see the word rail gun, I think of that anime girl that shoots a coin at an enemy. -_- Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Yes, yes, she's pretty well-known.

The moment Sagittary Maxis was released we had people going around naming him "ONLY MY RAILGUN", after the name of that opening song. I was no exception, although I only obtained him much later.

Also, just to make this clear:

Lily rain will not qualify for Mikoto.
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:37 pm

"Tokiwadai's Railgun" Misaka Mikoto

One of my favorite Anime Characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... Ca1bfj10

oh sorry i never saw this railgun in action,even achtung have a saggitary one and i never saw in action.
maybe this...thing is more badass than this crap called railgun.

i know some ppl here want this weapon,but i think it will not exist in cosmic break..
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Did you have to necro this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:12 pm

what do you mean?(please use the quote,even you knyx a old user)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
what do you mean?(please use the quote,even you knyx a old user)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=necro%20post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm

oh yes oh yes,sorry for the necro but what can i do?when i see someome asking for help i just want to help =D
anyway,we are having the much posts in less topics,so a little necro is not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......   Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Portable Linear cannon / Rail Gun.......
Page 1 of 1