Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?

Go down 
+25
reiya
RoboFranky
IronDicks
FenixStryk
chalkzone908
shinigami
LordShade
xzpwnz
Knight
x3Neko
xeon5
DreamyCrowdy
boytitan2
necrio
Nrvnqsr
Jello
BNOISE
Shaftronics
Vartio
Rainu
Suguri
reVelske
Broken
D.N Angel
Nisa
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:54 am

Nisa wrote:
didn't you quit o.o
I'm madly in love with my GM. When she called me to come back to get ready for the clan tourney, I couldn't say no.

My GM makes me HNNNG
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:55 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Nisa wrote:
didn't you quit o.o
I'm madly in love with my GM. When she called me to come back to get ready for the clan tourney, I couldn't say no.

My GM makes me HNNNG
ITS MINE!
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 am

Nisa wrote:
ITS MINE!
Haha! You couldn't even seal the deal on a week you should have won. What makes you think you can stop my princessu from using her ancient BRD secrets in the tourney, when I'll be there by her side? Laughing

The only clans I'm even slightly concerned about are Hotglue (won before) and ETF (has Tae in it).
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:07 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Nisa wrote:
ITS MINE!
Haha! You couldn't even seal the deal on a week you should have won. What makes you think you can stop my princessu from using her ancient BRD secrets in the tourney, when I'll be there by her side? Laughing

The only clans I'm even slightly concerned about are Hotglue (won before) and ETF (has Tae in it).
I only have concerns for ETF >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:49 am

The weekly prizes are now rigged, so that WIZ won't win every single week...
Shocked
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:56 am

LXE wrote:
The weekly prizes are now rigged, so that WIZ won't win every single week...
Shocked

Who rigged??? affraid

lol! I guess ur kidding

Anyways I guess the reason WIZ ain't first a lot anymore is cuz seasonal holidays are over (for now).
Many of the noob shuffle spammers are gone (for now)
looks like we gotta round up MOAR noob shuffle spammers
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 am

chillax guys. it's jus a game
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Nrvnqsr wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Nrvnqsr wrote:
I don't even think I've ever seen titan finish over 10th unless the game was like under 10 people. Sad

were are al theese random ppl coming from I never seen u in game 0_o

Random, hah, that's funny. I avoid the rooms you're in typically because you like to run high BP mechs and die costing us the game, but I've been around since the start. Sad

Anyway, good job BRD. It wouldn't feel right if DOS won.

get out are union rooting for another union

and ur still a noboddy

ur not in ms dos mod efc msds or friends circle even execution would do so ur a noboddy

and dos only has 2 known ppl with out a union cpmi and ojin volts and slypheria

and u say I run high bp but I dont die 50% of my games 0_o
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:24 pm

dude. like every other thread replies. IMPROVE YOUR DAMN ENGLISH. like seriously.

also, so what people are clanless? just because u're in a clan doesnt make you a pro or anything.
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Kukukukukuku!
BRD IS IN CHARGE NAOW!!!
My courage rises again! Smile
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:27 pm

reiya wrote:
dude. like every other thread replies. IMPROVE YOUR DAMN ENGLISH. like seriously.

also, so what people are clanless? just because u're in a clan doesnt make you a pro or anything.

ha guess wat my post had no typos in it yours has 4

so maybe u should check your english
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:39 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

get out are(our) union rooting for another union

and ur(you're) still a noboddy(nobody)

ur(you're) not in ms dos mod efc msds or friends circle even execution would do so ur(you're) a noboddy(nobody)

and dos only has 2 known ppl(people) with out a union cpmi and ojin volts and slypheria

boytitan2 wrote:

ha guess wat(what) my post had no typos in it yours has 4

so maybe u(your) should check your english

No typos he says.

reiya wrote:

also, so what people are clanless? just because u're(you're) in a clan doesnt make you a pro or anything.

Four typos he says...

He doesn't even live in America and practically speaks/types in English that's actually understandable. You on the other hand do live in the America and I can't ever understand your posts without having to reread it countless of times.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Jello wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

ur(you're) not in ms dos mod efc msds or friends circle even execution would do so ur(you're) a noboddy(nobody)

and dos only has 2 known ppl(people) with out a union cpmi and ojin volts and slypheria

boytitan2 wrote:

No typos he says.

reiya wrote:

also, so what people are clanless? just because u're(you're) in a clan doesnt make you a pro or anything.

Four typos he says...

He doesn't even live in America and practically speaks/types in English that's actually understandable. You on the other hand do live in the America and I can't ever read your posts without having to reread it countless of times.

cause in America we dont use perfect english we have slang/short type/text speak and depending on states different kinds of slang and abbreviations to make typing easier and faster

my english ii not bad yall are just used to old english which is what Im assuming they teach in other country's which is useless in America in current times

btw yall have a very very small lack of understanding and comprehension if I see some ones from georgias typing I dont go wat da fuck did they just type I translate

only problem with my writing is my weird format thats called a eyesore not bad typing or bad english

btw ya there were 4 typos in there post my post had none anything else yall wana dispute
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Jello wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

boytitan2 wrote:

No typos he says.

reiya wrote:

Four typos he says...

He doesn't even live in America and practically speaks/types in English that's actually understandable. You on the other hand do live in the America and I can't ever understand your posts without having to reread it countless of times.
Don't even waste your breath. Just take two aspirin and think happy thoughts like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Ignorance

Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the UK and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhelmingly ignorant.

Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it).

Writer Thomas Pynchon articulated about the scope and structure of one's ignorance: "Ignorance is not just a blank space on a person's mental map. It has contours and coherence, and for all I know rules of operation as well. So as a corollary to [the advice of] writing about what we know, maybe we should add getting familiar with our ignorance, and the possibilities therein for writing a good story."

The legal principle that ignorantia juris non excusat, literally "ignorance of the law is no excuse", stands for the proposition that the law applies also to those who are unaware of it.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Freedom of speech is a prove of ignorance in the first place. >_> When you don't really care about the people around you.

and I lol'ed, being in a well known clan doesn't make you a pro in the first place, and pretty much... 50% dying is quite a costly BP.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm

IcyAmiki wrote:
Freedom of speech is a prove of ignorance in the first place. >_> When you don't really care about the people around you.

and I lol'ed, being in a well known clan doesn't make you a pro in the first place, and pretty much... 50% dying is quite a costly BP.

I see it is bad 2 die just once a game I know fromw game were I have just 20 hp at the end and die at the last second puttimg me in top 5 to 15th place

Honestly when u do the math they should give u more bp cause whats the point of a commando if u hardly get to use the other bots
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm

What the hell was this thread about? confused
Now it looks like a discussion on botitans2's english or gameplay @_@
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:10 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
What the hell was this thread about? confused
Now it looks like a discussion on botitans2's english or gameplay @_@
Yeah. It is cause them BRDs be butt hurt that DOS be winning.
And Boytitan being from DOS is just laughing in their face about it.
And so them BRDs be talking trash while Boytitan being a troll and trying to instigate more from them while laughing in their face the whole time.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:41 pm

@bnoise: butt hurt? i'm sure MANY of us here plays CB just for fun and prefer there be less tension considering such post is meaningless. it just sparks off unnecessary arguments, tension and conflicts.

and now back to my main objective.

@boytitan: me having 4 TYPOS? *facepalm* if you can't even tell between using abbreviations and typos, please really go back to english school. Don't disgrace your family, yourself, your teachers and your clan.

you are NOT even in the list of good players i've seen. SO WHAT you're in frigging MS DOS?! like seriously. so WHAT?! leeching your clan's fame and honor just so that you can brag is downright pitiful dude. like seriously. getting killed by a LEVEL 2 AIR RAIDER who STAND THERE aiming at you and SHOOTING until you die, is bad enough. but what makes it worse is that YOU'RE USING A LEVEL 10 ART BOT THAT YOU SAID IS YOUR MAIN. dude. disgrace. at that match, even your teams mates said on global chat that i was just standing there contrary to your "PEOPLE WHO USE AIR ARE COWARDS/FAGS BECAUSE THEY HIT AND RUN"

so please, do everyone a favor. improve your english if you want us to even take you seriously.

and i repeat. YOU'RE NOT IN MY LIST OF GOOD PLAYERS I'VE FACED.

agnus, if you're reading this. I wanna play with you in game for once. LOL. just for the fun of it and since i've played with many people here already
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:19 am

lets make a truce fellow BRD reiya and kill that troll boytitan2, who disgrace the name of american english and underage... No Suspect "cuz tulkin liek thus aint amerikan inglish lulz"

w/e i will just sit here warmly

BTW! YES I LOST TO DOS!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU Sad
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 am

i'm cool.. haven seen him online in game lately. lol
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:02 am

reiya wrote:
@bnoise: butt hurt? i'm sure MANY of us here plays CB just for fun and prefer there be less tension considering such post is meaningless. it just sparks off unnecessary arguments, tension and conflicts.

and now back to my main objective.

Yes you are butt hurt. I ma pretty butt hurt too, but I don't go telling people off just cause they run off their clan's fame and type poorly.
Seriously think about all the noobs who run off of WIZ fame way more than DOS fame.
The only thing is those noobs are less outspoken on the forums cause they are too busy spamming shuffle all day and botting instead of typing in forums like us right now.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 am

lol. i'm not butt hurt. jus enjoy trolling him. besides, whether win or lose. i dun care about the prize.
Back to top Go down
yuki42
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 am

Seeing the screen shot, being second is not really a surprise, but first ?...that new for a change,but really some of the people seem to hate dos(or hate losing to them)personally some of us don't even know that reason,mostly some dos including me, are pretty quiet,most of us just relax or moving and dashing around(for some reason) i do see a dos before being a @ss and alot of us pretty much hate that person(forgot who was it)when we win a match, he badmouth the other team,when we lose a match he badmouth our team.
typically there be a player in every union that be a @ss(it just what definition of being a @ss is different to some people)some are about gameplay,some are there habits and some are both(for me it just habit that would annoy me) and some dun really care at all...lately there not many dos around if in a arena all channel there should be around 6-15 mostly
mission area 4 maybe questing 10 or so(mostly they do quest this days) and other like me are dashing around somewhere(reason unknown)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next