Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

im lost here help me plz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
linkinpark2
Newcomer
Newcomer

im lost here help me plz Empty
PostSubject: im lost here help me plz   im lost here help me plz EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:26 pm

hi ever one can you guys help me im really lost here Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: im lost here help me plz   im lost here help me plz EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:32 pm

uh, all right.
let me just move this.
ok, and i dunno what you mean by being lost.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: im lost here help me plz   im lost here help me plz EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 pm

I guess he means general input.

Trill made a very helpful post earlier.

Quote :
What a helpful lot you all are |:

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t10610-beginner-s-tuning-guide

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t10400-short-and-sweet-epoch-guide

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t9266-5-30-useful-non-gara-resources

I'd like to emphasize a thourough reading of the first and third posts, actually.

I'd elaborate on exactly what everything means; but I'm not really sure what level you're at in understanding. If you're literally fresh out of the signup screen, there's not much I can explain that won't already go over your head.

I'll start with the examples listed then, I guess. Seraph Crimrose is an upgrade to regular Crimrose. Since you no longer are given a non-HD Crimrose right out of the box, you must buy her from the shop for a meager amount of UC. If you look in the Items section of the store, you can find Seraph promotions. These are a bit heftier in price, but it's very well worth the cost. You can also luck out and get one from Lotto Cubes. The UC Seraph promotions and the Rt Seraph promotions only differ in colors. You can evolve a Crimrose as early as level 8, but her stats will be significantly lower than a Crimrose evolved at level 10. It's suggested you wait until she is level 10.

Since you start with HD-version of Crimrose, it's important to also point out that she can be evolved into a HD Seraph, who's promotion is only obtainable via UC DX Garapon. This is obviously luckbased, so there is no set price on how much it could take. HD Seraph's performance is not better or worse, so I suggest waiting to attempt to get one.

All that aside I'll just say that starting out is very hard in this game. You'll most likely die to swarms of nignogs in the circle rooms for a while, who are still riding on their free Hu cube robot they got a while back. Unfortunately, you hopped on the Cosmic Kusoge bandwagon a month or so too late, and you missed out on this Hu cube ( although I'm sure you could hunt around for one of the plethoras of abandoned accounts with "topteir" moes on them).

There's really two ways to go about playing this game as a free-to-play player; lucking out via UC>RT gara rolls and never needing to think about building again (see: 1x'ing HD Ivis, Sylvia, Eris, Resha, Mialy, etc), or slaving through Haku and building up very respectable builds from the thread above. That being said, building in this game revolves just as much around tunes as it does parts. http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t6139-xz-s-guide-to-building-bots this is something nice to glance at for a very rough outline on how you can actually go about putting everything together well

http://cosmiccalc.zzl.org/
http://cosmiccalc.vacau.com/

These two sites are identical, and are a staple part of planning out -any- build you go about making. Tuning parts and leveling bots can be somewhat of an investment, and these two sites let you plug everything in to make sure everything adds up. That being said, there is a lot of posts already for most bots in existance, so a quick search may reveal builds themself, or atleast a direction most people go in. But by all means, don't be afraid to just try things. Aside from tunes, there's not many ways you can permanently damage a bot that junking the core and rebuilding won't fix.

Are you that lost? Try to explain what makes you confused.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: im lost here help me plz   im lost here help me plz EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Lost? In-game or what? If in-game, please feed in arena Laughing.If forum wise, we have search. Anyway you seem new so welcome(?)
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: im lost here help me plz   im lost here help me plz EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 pm

maybe he was trying to quote one of linkin park's songs.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: im lost here help me plz   im lost here help me plz EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:40 am

Miliken wrote:
maybe he was trying to quote one of linkin park's songs.
Lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im lost here help me plz   im lost here help me plz Empty

Back to top Go down

im lost here help me plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com