Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?

Go down 
+25
reiya
RoboFranky
IronDicks
FenixStryk
chalkzone908
shinigami
LordShade
xzpwnz
Knight
x3Neko
xeon5
DreamyCrowdy
boytitan2
necrio
Nrvnqsr
Jello
BNOISE
Shaftronics
Vartio
Rainu
Suguri
reVelske
Broken
D.N Angel
Nisa
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:48 pm

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? Screenshot2011020500453
Trolling the Wiz haters Very Happy

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? Screenshot2011020513311
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? Screenshot2011020717074
18 clans...top clan 599 cp 2nd place?
what is this i don't even...
WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? Screenshot2011020718212

NOW THE ROLES ARE REVERSED....GOOD JOB DOS
WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? Screenshot2011020821153

Last edited by Nisa on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:04 pm

My courage is fadeing more and more -.-
FUCKIND DOD! WIZ!
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:09 pm

HUEHEUEHUEHUE.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:16 pm

WIZ haters? I see a lot more BRD bashing than anything else, and it's always you guys with the most chirps at the end of each epoch :V

And correction, LOSING, not LOST. Let's not forget how both WIZ and BRD were LOSING to DOS a couple weeks back.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 pm

reVelske wrote:
I see a lot more BRD bashing than anything else
That's only because I bash BRD in IRC all the time for lulz :V
Back to top Go down
Rainu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rainu

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 pm

I bash both BRD and WIZ, mostly because I'm on the other team and that's sort of what one does. Nothing against most of the players, but it's fun to whine/complain/trashtalk.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't actively BASH anyone. Not aggressively anyhow.

Even in Epoch, after we won I said GG and gave a special GG to Vyolets (He leads the strategy on BRD, I tend to lead it on WIZ).

But yeah, I think this is because most of ETF has gone missing. Nobody on Flake knows what happens to them, but there's rumors some got banned for Epoch Stacking and others got banned for Union Stacking and others think they're just in school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 pm

I don't get what we are talking about here. CP is based on time spent, it has nothing to do with skill.

In other words, DOS has more people that need a life.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Mayhem wrote:
I don't get what we are talking about here. CP is based on time spent, it has nothing to do with skill.

Actually, with your logic, wouldn't WIZ need a life more than DOS lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

How is that? DOS has possibly the least amount of people in the game and yet have that much CP. WIZ has a huge majority of players and not that much more CP. Do the math.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Answer - DOS maintains their condition throughout the game cause they got hardcore gamers who really like their side and will win overall.

BRD - "HEAVILY" reliant on winning Epoch. WIZ - kills off BRD in the latest Epoch matches. BRD has a poor score as a result.

WIZ - Continue to maintain the lead from now having bonus pts from winning epoch as well as their overall pts from spamming shuffle with their giant population.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 am

lol people still care about unions?
Back to top Go down
Nrvnqsr
Nrvnqsr

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 am

I know I do. I have very low regards for anyone who isn't on the same union as I am. There are softer people in my clan who go as far as actually questing with other unions, but I treat other unions as trash. Anyway, hopefully we can stay in second and put BRD back into their place.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:17 am

^ Oh dear.

You know, it's all well and good that you want to roleplay your faction, people are entirely entitled to do as they wish in that regard. But don't you think that creating unnecessary tension and drama through constant inter-faction asshattery is a little... uncalled for? I mean, what do you gain from it? Do you have a particular reason to hate the other factions? Or is the reason purely roleplaying based? Even then, the factions do not necessarily have to "hate" each other, you don't see the guardians permanently trying to rip each others' heads off.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:37 am

Nrvnqsr wrote:
I know I do. I have very low regards for anyone who isn't on the same union as I am. There are softer people in my clan who go as far as actually questing with other unions, but I treat other unions as trash. Anyway, hopefully we can stay in second and put BRD back into their place.

I really hope you're not serious.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 am

2 indonesian clans in that screenshot XD
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:26 am

its calle dclan stacking thats how there loosing ^__^

and dont laugh wiz we got more up are sleeve

=D yay IM IN MS DOS ONE OF THE CLANS THATS BEEN CLAN STACKING =D

edit

and ya dos is more filled with da hard core gamer group and adicted to gaming group over 18- idk theres some old ppl

so alot of us are able to play ALOT

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 am

Mayhem wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

How is that? DOS has possibly the least amount of people in the game and yet have that much CP. WIZ has a huge majority of players and not that much more CP. Do the math.

Ill have u know several key player took a vacation includeing me and are just now returning 2day (a week early but still we do have a life)

it also take skill 2 win 2 get the cp
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:37 am

reVelske wrote:
^ Oh dear.

You know, it's all well and good that you want to roleplay your faction, people are entirely entitled to do as they wish in that regard. But don't you think that creating unnecessary tension and drama through constant inter-faction asshattery is a little... uncalled for? I mean, what do you gain from it? Do you have a particular reason to hate the other factions? Or is the reason purely roleplaying based? Even then, the factions do not necessarily have to "hate" each other, you don't see the guardians permanently trying to rip each others' heads off.

sorry for posting 3 times

I know Im gona get alot of heat for dis but

YALL PUT MOE BEFORE MECHA EVEY UNION EXCEPT DOS PUTS MOE BEFORE MEHCA THAT IS A CRIME TO THE MECHA GODS

moes cool well moe girls I like moe but not more than mecha
Back to top Go down
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 am

I dont even bother with this anymore, seeing how pointless it is actually to win.
Back to top Go down
Nrvnqsr
Nrvnqsr

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Allow me to rephrase that, since boytitan seems to want to make it even worse (I put moe before mecha too, bro). There are people on WIZ/BRD that I suppose I find respectable in arena, but I don't like people on ANY faction who act like titan does. He gives us a bad image. Sad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Nrvnqsr wrote:
Allow me to rephrase that, since boytitan seems to want to make it even worse (I put moe before mecha too, bro). There are people on WIZ/BRD that I suppose I find respectable in arena, but I don't like people on ANY faction who act like titan does. He gives us a bad image. Sad

ha I only extreme trolled like 5 epoch games

u know what that trolling did made the other team rush towards us and zerg rush in hopes of killing me

eventualy this stoped working
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:26 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

YALL PUT MOE BEFORE MECHA EVEY UNION EXCEPT DOS PUTS MOE BEFORE MEHCA THAT IS A CRIME TO THE MECHA GODS

Only because they are (debatably) better performance-wise in most cases. I much rather be playing a proper mech than a mecha musume and frigging C21 medabots, too bad most of them are Rt, I still got Destructor and Squealer to fill the role though, I'm sure Getter Emperor and Mazinkaiser would approve of that.
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 pm

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? Captur10

This topic kinda match one of my work
Back to top Go down
x3Neko
x3Neko

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 am

My my all this talk about BRD being bad and stuff seems a bit overboard in my opinion. As you can see from the first post that only WIZ still has over 50k cp for a clan pretty much just shows how many people are in WIZ. Talking about DOS is kinda ehh, since DOS really is full of hardcore gamers, but that's find because that's their choice and you guys shouldn't think so lowly of DOS. And as for BRD, most of us just don't play anymore because CBEN has become somewhat rt reliant and we don't want to use our money to catch up and have a fair fight and in my opinion I think that CBEN has progressed too fast, which caused a lot of players to stop playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?   WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT?!? YOU LOST TO DOS?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next