Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xam'd Lost Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xam'd Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Xam'd Lost Memories   Xam'd Lost Memories EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 11:27 am

My friend showed me this series, and I thought the guy's monster form looked awesome, so I thought I'd give it a look-see.

It's called Xam'd, Lost Memories

Xam'd Lost Memories Xamd-long2

The series is about a guy named Akiyuki, who lives on Sentam Island. One day, after a sudden explosion, he survives but gains powers to transform into a mutant monster called "Xam'd." After gaining his monster form, he tries to use it to fend off more invading forces. Later on, he meets with Nakiami, a girl who knows how to help him keep his Monster Powers in check. She offers him to come to this alternate world with him, or stay and turn to stone. Valuing his life more, Akiyuki ventures into this world, out to find the connection between him and Xam'd.
Back to top Go down

Xam'd Lost Memories
Page 1 of 1