Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to clear things up when OB ends

Go down 
+6
Foxie
milk
NovaZero
hickwarrior
Cassidy
Weis
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Let's see.... For the record, Aquila is a L size mech, not M or S. So it obviously should be able to take more, but it still dies faster than other L types.... Unless you murder its Fly stat.... (I part-equip-checked).

And Hounddog is L size while Jikun Hu is S size. The former is more balanced but slower, whereas the latter is much faster (to the point of annoyance) but almost completely shafted into melee role.... I have difficulty using Jikun Hu for melee, though rather decent in actual performance with it, since ANY melee combo with him.... ends with the core's built-in melee. Using Lazflamme BS makes it even more bizarre... since it'll activate that built-in melee too.

Lily is popular for a reason you know xD... other than looking/being a loli....

And apparently the Foxie->Weis->Rein->Foxie charade is getting me confused as to who's offending who.... Since I'm stating I see little-to-no evidence of Foxie's statement supporting Crims.... as opposed to Foxie's statement against Crims.... Whereas I agree with Weis's statements.... As 85% of my Crim's death.... (and 75% of my units in general) are from explosives.... Melee is the other 10% for my Crim... (20% in general).... and the remaining 5% is from beams/lasers/etc....

As for average player.... I find it amusing the melee weapon of choice (said) people equip on a Crim.... a Slash Blade. But they spend most of their time firing with their OTHER weapon. Remember, a Slash Blade has a 160 cost.... which is alot on a Crim. Equipping her with a relatively good weapon on the other hand means sacrificing arm joint wings.... or non-capacity cartridges.... Or in other words, there are better melee weapons for a non-melee dedicated Crim so she can retain/maximize on her ranged capacity.

I'm not even going to carry on about meleeing with Crim/air... Though.... Foxie, how do you expect me to be nice to people who turn their ally's stalemate breaking contribution into a senseless death?

I will agree with you guys on Laz, she's quite good. On the other hand.... I find her leg parts to be far too valuable.... Though there's just one downside to her core.... You can't equip arm-joint parts on her Sad

(Likewise, Crim doesn't naturally have a BS slot.)
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Im confused as to the situation....Not sure if we are trying to argue with each other or if we are all just very opinionated..
<<
>>
......D:
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Foxie wrote:
Im confused as to the situation....Not sure if we are trying to argue with each other or if we are all just very opinionated..
<<
>>
......D:

I think just disputing each other's opinions.... since we see/saw different things and have different ideas on the same thing. But that happens.... it happens in this strange and weird thing called "Life".
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Rein wrote:
Foxie wrote:
<<
>>
......D:

I think just disputing each other's opinions.... since we see/saw different things and have different ideas on the same thing. But that happens.... it happens in this strange and weird thing called "Life".
Ehh Lots of the opinions we are disputing tends to get off the point.
Like if I am trying to make a point about melee weapons, Someone starts babbling about my choice of bots. or some equally minor thing like they are LOOKING for something to argue about. D:
.....Also I love you can I have a cookie? o3o
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:43 pm

It happens.... because its this thing called "life".

Here, fetch. *Throws it far........ out* *it accidentally leaves the atmosphere.... intact*
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Rein wrote:
It happens.... because its this thing called "life".

Here, fetch. *Throws it far........ out* *it accidentally leaves the atmosphere.... intact*
If thats life then the entire world would be like 4chan.
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:13 pm

we were offended?
i wasn't aware that i was offended or she was offended silent

it was just a casual conversation.
you know? like getting to know the ladies etc etc. she likes peaches and cream and i like cherries. =)
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:51 am

Weis wrote:
we were offended?
i wasn't aware that i was offended or she was offended silent

it was just a casual conversation.
you know? like getting to know the ladies etc etc. she likes peaches and cream and i like cherries. =)

Oh no... I was just making sure for the record. Or rather I lost track of what was going on.... mood-wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

to clear things up when OB ends
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3