Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to clear things up when OB ends

Go down 
+6
Foxie
milk
NovaZero
hickwarrior
Cassidy
Weis
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Possibly.
And Foxie tends to just go for....
Howitzers, Missile box, Core weapons, Burner, Broadsword, arm weapons, and sniper rifles.....Maybe a shield..
All on one bot of course.
(Hence artillery..bot for my main, I have so many weapons my little flier probably wouldnt be able to move with them all. :c)
I dont get why you wouldnt use a specialty weapon...
You get a damage boost from it, Your better with it stat wise, And if your playing your role right your going to be getting damage boosts for hitting enemies weak to you.
Foxie noticed Artillery with explosive weapons against air has the biggest damage boost..
Which is fun.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Biggest damage boost... not really. Look at the tough stat for each type (and other stats too). Also, look at the cartridge selection. It's the basic configuration... which you can attempt to subvert, just really hard and such.... well for air melee that is, land has it easy...(no seriously).

Air has the lowest Tough stat.... and Arts have high tech stat.... think about it for a moment.... Plus, air can't get explosive reduction.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

<<
My logic = Kill it with missiles.
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

lol. ugh i hate missiles. imo it kinda ruins the game slightly but it definatly has a place in some scenerio's i guess.
personally i just put grenades on my crims and i fly high dropping them on ppl.
i really haven't found much use of crims. especially when i'm playing againts ppl who are missile arts.

but i suppose it also has very much to do with the ppl you play with aswell. I've noticed that Wiz also has the largest amount of dim wits.
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Crim's are like.. that crappy unit that you nver wanna use, then later, it becomes the God-weapon known as Seraph Crimrose, and you cant understand what ever made you not want to pilot it.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 pm

VoidDragoon wrote:
Crim's are like.. that crappy unit that you nver wanna use, then later, it becomes the God-weapon known as Seraph Crimrose, and you cant understand what ever made you not want to pilot it.

Crappy because its more strategic/tactical than Lily....and most of the other ones.... and can't live without that role. Aside from the absurded missile/bazooka spammage.... And... how do you turn it into that >_>

---

It's something to do with having the largest player population. Many many many people think action > tactics... and fail pretty badly. There are some tactics/strategy that make use of skilled allies just going all out like normal. But most of the time people don't recognize them at all, period, or can't tell the difference.... (even if it is a-bloody-flanking-maneuver!!!!)

---

*Sees Weis* OHHHHHHHhhh Free kill!!!!! (Wait, which faction are you again?)

---

A-ahem... anyways..... What appears to be a sound action at first... can seem epic fail tactically/strategically, whereas the opposite is true more often than not.... In other words..., most people think their single-minded non-co-op methods > tactics/co-op/team strategy.... Someone explain how THAT makes any sense.

P.S. It is possible to take out skilled players through good co-op... Though you need to make sure the whole enemy team isn't that great outside of a few skilled players, or you're screwed anyways (if you don't have equal number of good or better players)... the latter seems more common than the former *bangs head*

---
@ Foxie

*Uses your ally as a shield while meleeing him to death* Smile
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Rofl, and rein, you use an item at level 8,9, or 10 according to the JP wiki and poof. seraph xD. it has like way more hp, and double the cost of a starter crimrose.. kinda ebil
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

VoidDragoon wrote:
Rofl, and rein, you use an item at level 8,9, or 10 according to the JP wiki and poof. seraph xD. it has like way more hp, and double the cost of a starter crimrose.. kinda ebil

What item~ <-wants accurate english name for it.... x_x.

My Crim is level 8 atm too....
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Rein wrote:

Wiz
and i hardly use crim unless i feel like just pelting bird doo doo at ppl for being annoying.
i do know how to use her and i've come on top of rankings a few times because of being an annoyance to ppl.
it's just ..... boring. and when the missiles come well. that's when i stop using her.

dodging 1-3 missiles i can deal with.
dodging a whole armada of M arts with missiles that's above my tolerance.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Weis wrote:
Rein wrote:

Wiz
and i hardly use crim unless i feel like just pelting bird doo doo at ppl for being annoying.
i do know how to use her and i've come on top of rankings a few times because of being an annoyance to ppl.
it's just ..... boring. and when the missiles come well. that's when i stop using her.

>>
If you know how to use her the army of arts shouldnt be firing missiles at you in the first place.
As for being an annoyance, I have seen crims charge the front lines and rip enemies to shreds. >>
I remember getting three frags in a short period of time against large bots with mine.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Foxie wrote:
Weis wrote:
Rein wrote:

Wiz

>>
If you know how to use her the army of arts shouldnt be firing missiles at you in the first place.
As for being an annoyance, I have seen crims charge the front lines and rip enemies to shreds. >>
I remember getting three frags in a short period of time against large bots with mine.

Oh how wrong you are on the shouldn't part. And I do recall doing the same with my crim before. I just nearly NEVER get fire support.... Oh and I NEVER see other Crims attempting melee-a-ton. Or in other words, nearly no pure-melee Crims....

Speaking of which, I won a 2v1 with my Crim before.... with a summon item handy. Distracted 2nd opponent long enough for me to start smacking him....
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 pm

i dunno, having an meele wep can come handy sometimes if you catch up an lonely toybox ( tend to happen in these really big stages ) but yeah, an shield is kinda better, i noticed that an way to prevent having negative score is just making damage and not get killed ( nor kill others ) or being suportive, ( i abuse alot crim flying capacities to drop barrier shields or fire pillars from air )
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
i dunno, having an meele wep can come handy sometimes if you catch up an lonely toybox ( tend to happen in these really big stages ) but yeah, an shield is kinda better, i noticed that an way to prevent having negative score is just making damage and not get killed ( nor kill others ) or being suportive, ( i abuse alot crim flying capacities to drop barrier shields or fire pillars from air )
For the best of both worlds, replace your arms with Acebraver AMs, as they allow you to punch, even if that arm's currently holding a weapon. So you can have a gun, a shield(or if you're crazy, 2 shields) and still be able to melee.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:14 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Sayuri Chan wrote:
For the best of both worlds, replace your arms with Acebraver AMs, as they allow you to punch, even if that arm's currently holding a weapon. So you can have a gun, a shield(or if you're crazy, 2 shields) and still be able to melee.

I/You would STILL need to get the part first... and you can't buy it in market or get from garapon....
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Rein wrote:
I/You would STILL need to get the part first... and you can't buy it in market or get from garapon....

Sadly, yes, that is true. Acebraver AMs(heck, probably even the Acebraver BD) are rewards/drops in Quest mode, and are not as easy to get as you think.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Rein wrote:

Sadly, yes, that is true. Acebraver AMs(heck, probably even the Acebraver BD) are rewards/drops in Quest mode, and are not as easy to get as you think.

From the top of my head I know I have 2 Acebraver BS.... which are VERY useful and have good stats which work for all types.... Which I got from Union Wars. So that's an option too.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:41 am

i have like 4 arms of these ironically O_o, ( dunno why, they drop alot, heck, im seeking the maid/elm parts >_< )

oh well lucky is odd with me o.o
Back to top Go down
eve
Newcomer
Newcomer
eve

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

*eve read the Thread Title

*eve read the last 2 pages

Shocked

i'll still read the thread though :-"
Back to top Go down
http://3knot.kemudian.com
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
i have like 4 arms of these ironically O_o, ( dunno why, they drop alot, heck, im seeking the maid/elm parts >_< )

Is that like how I got 4 Jikun Hu and 2 Jikun Hu Yi from the garapon? Or my 3 Slash Blades and Photon Swords?
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Rein wrote:
Sayuri Chan wrote:

Is that like how I got 4 Jikun Hu and 2 Jikun Hu Yi from the garapon? Or my 3 Slash Blades and Photon Swords?
kind off, i get stuff that i dont see usefull, yet it is O-o
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Rein wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Weis wrote:
Rein wrote:

Wiz

>>

Oh how wrong you are on the shouldn't part. And I do recall doing the same with my crim before. I just nearly NEVER get fire support.... Oh and I NEVER see other Crims attempting melee-a-ton. Or in other words, nearly no pure-melee Crims....

Speaking of which, I won a 2v1 with my Crim before.... with a summon item handy. Distracted 2nd opponent long enough for me to start smacking him....
Thats called you having skill.
Not Foxie is wrong.
Average player cant do that. <<
Now be nice to them and stop making them feel bad. D:<
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm

actually. you are kinda making me feel bad.
but then i was never the type to play an air class. which is why i suck with crims and i won't deny it.
i prefer land/arts myself.

something about being in the air is fine and dandy but i dislike the whole get hit with a stunning effect just once and your a sitting duck.

they need like a fat chick and turn her into a bomber or something. that be interesting. and it definatly wouldn't look loli anymore either ^^
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Weis wrote:
but then i was never the type to play an air class. which is why i suck with crims and i won't deny it.

something about being in the air is fine and dandy but i dislike the whole get hit with a stunning effect just once and your a sitting duck.

they need like a fat chick and turn her into a bomber or something. that be interesting. and it definatly wouldn't look loli anymore either ^^
Or you can use the big air types. o3o
Its okay though, I have seen all types kick ass.
Crim is just the favorite of a few of us here. o3o
A hound dog user, Or toy box or whatever can be just as deadly. :3
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Foxie wrote:
Weis wrote:

Or you can use the big air types. o3o
Its okay though, I have seen all types kick ass.
Crim is just the favorite of a few of us here. o3o
A hound dog user, Or toy box or whatever can be just as deadly. :3

lol.
i'm actually a hound dog user. i dislike jikun hu but i do moderatly fine with him.
hound dog is equiped with rocket and spear. made to take out air of any size then i just rush for the kill.
aquila's take alot more punishment than most S and M type.
Laz Flamme is one of my favorites too just because she's a mix of air and land. although shield and lance as nice as they are can't save me from all the electron/pulse gun users. rockets are no big whoop because i can get in and out in time with her.

as for Art types so far i only really like Lily toybox is too big and clunky for me.
and definatly by far i'm starting to like the support bots.
they need more support style bots in game and not just winberrl. i heard the new garapon introduces a new support that slows time down.
i'm assuming it works just like the snailgun where instead of leaving a puddle of ooze it just leaves some sort of marking in the area to whoever touches it gets slowed.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 pm

There is more last I checked since as previously states this is only a small fraction of the bots.
Laz I must agree on though, she was my first land and definitely a favorite. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to clear things up when OB ends   to clear things up when OB ends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

to clear things up when OB ends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next