Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyberstep, love them or hate them...

Go down 
+7
technomo12
Idontlive
shinigami
NovaZero
IronDicks
azz33
BB
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Hyoka wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
I've tried, calculated and farmed for all those builds I sport in an arena but it's the same story all over again: Getting buttraped every three seconds after you spawn. It's just not plausible anymore without some sort of cheating mode.
This intrigues me. What kind of builds do you use?

About everything that doesn't need Rt. You name it.
Example.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 pm

NovaZero wrote:

Example.

Sway on ART + gun
Sway on LND + melee OR gun
Mainstream Izuna
Mainstream Hopper (Frog Lander, Turtlebacker, Shino Exroad etc)
Mach Knight
Mach Knight One

Typical Overloaded Destructor (Destructor [CN and regular] with missile launchers/titan bazooka/large bazooka and sometimes Cacpetus HD)

Destructor [CN and regular] with Eight Vulcan and shield

Destructor CN with 2x enhance internal, Viper Shield and

Locomotive X
Snailbot
Victory-1

Air with lasers
Air with mini bazooka and viper shield
Beezle A with mini bazooka and viper shield

And more that I can't list off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 am

Victory 1 with no arms and cheap, fast legs, 2x internal wep carts, harass airs non-stop with your blast bazookas.

Shadow hunter with enough cap for a decent gun (drum gun or similar, good damage output with not much emphasis on ammo capacity), 1 arm and stealth system, sneak behind enemy lines and literally not be detected, even by broad radar spammers.

Locomotive rocket has such a haxed launch height it can pretty much shoot above any non-continuous wall or barrier (the ramparts on glacier night are a good example, most bots need to climb on top, but you have cover, I daresay it's better than howitzers if it weren't for the better aiming).

Beezle holding a plasma gun, nothing more needs to be said.

Tengu with cheap, high-HP parts and a stardust, played like an ART.
Back to top Go down
hozuki
Newcomer
Newcomer
hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 am

YOU ALONE can't beat overpowered shit played by OVER SKILLED PLAYER.
but YOU , YOU and YOU CAN "chose your bot wisely and think as a hero " WORK AS A TEAM !!

even byne will go down if attacked by a swarm of chibi .... (wait a minute that's a good idea !!! )
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:28 am

hozuki wrote:
YOU ALONE can't beat overpowered shit played by OVER SKILLED PLAYER.
but YOU , YOU and YOU CAN "chose your bot wisely and think as a hero " WORK AS A TEAM !!

even byne will go down if attacked by a swarm of chibi .... (wait a minute that's a good idea !!! )
GOGOGO MY CHIBI ASSAULT SQUAD
ATTACK ITS WEAK POINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE

surely a chibi with an oversized... very phallic... lance is going to penetrate byne's... behind... right?

aaaaaanyway... I can cook up some absurd builds that actually works to a certain extent (mostly because they are downright absurd that no one expects them), so is anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:32 am

knyx wrote:
Victory 1 with no arms and cheap, fast legs, 2x internal wep carts, harass airs non-stop with your blast bazookas.

Shadow hunter with enough cap for a decent gun (drum gun or similar, good damage output with not much emphasis on ammo capacity), 1 arm and stealth system, sneak behind enemy lines and literally not be detected, even by broad radar spammers.

Locomotive rocket has such a haxed launch height it can pretty much shoot above any non-continuous wall or barrier (the ramparts on glacier night are a good example, most bots need to climb on top, but you have cover, I daresay it's better than howitzers if it weren't for the better aiming).

Tried them. All.

necrio wrote:
I can cook up some absurd builds that actually works to a certain extent (mostly because they are downright absurd that no one expects them), so is anyone interested?

Yes. I am.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:42 am

Hyoka wrote:
knyx wrote:

Tried them. All.

necrio wrote:
I can cook up some absurd builds that actually works to a certain extent (mostly because they are downright absurd that no one expects them), so is anyone interested?

Yes. I am.
hmmm
what kind of purpose do you want your bot to serve?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:49 am

Any purpose you can think of.

Although I'll admit I'm more interested in being on the middle or back line, since front lines get me raped faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:39 am

I just tested an Accel Saber LG on my melee Crimrose last night. 'Twas funny, but not very effective.
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:08 pm

I use a cosmos kaiser with steel rider legs, victory head and an eight vulcan with a viper shield.

It gets broad radar under level five. In wide rooms like Midnight Vision, I can sneak up the back path without even being noticed and 1-man take out an enemy's PS before they can react.

In normal combat, its core is like a mini-vulcan itself and just straifing a bit and aiming accurately can take most non-warping players out. It's main weakness is Air, because of short range, low ammo and the fact that it is a land, obviously, but broad radar on this land bot helps prevent overextending yourself in situations where you would be confronted by something you believe you couldn't beat 1v1.

Pure UC, useful, not difficult.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:24 pm

BB wrote:
I use a cosmos kaiser with steel rider legs, victory head and an eight vulcan with a viper shield.

It gets broad radar under level five. In wide rooms like Midnight Vision, I can sneak up the back path without even being noticed and 1-man take out an enemy's PS before they can react.

In normal combat, its core is like a mini-vulcan itself and just straifing a bit and aiming accurately can take most non-warping players out. It's main weakness is Air, because of short range, low ammo and the fact that it is a land, obviously, but broad radar on this land bot helps prevent overextending yourself in situations where you would be confronted by something you believe you couldn't beat 1v1.

Pure UC, useful, not difficult.

heh cosmos kaiser, eight vulcan with a viper shield
Spoiler:

edit: i call its core weapon "nipple guns"
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Yeah, it's an extremely good bot, imo
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:05 am

okay then

added cosmo kaiser to my shopping list

potentially adding it to my badass guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep, love them or hate them...   Cyberstep, love them or hate them... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyberstep, love them or hate them...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2