Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?

Go down 
+14
Neko
farith
WhiteValkery
knyx
Suguri
reiya
Hyoka
Fate
Shaftronics
necrio
Nisa
Idontlive
Wolf Hikari
ico251
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 am

I haz no problem using UC bots without resorting to hoppers

just practice dodging those railguns
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 am

Even when i have an Awesome RT commando,i still use my Destructor CN and other uc bots.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 am

Nisa wrote:
Even when i have an Awesome RT commando,i still use my Destructor CN and other uc bots.
I still want my Rt though
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am

WhiteValkery wrote:
i was a UC player until last week... -.-

i used to be always with in the top 3 with the roflcopter (heligale XD) and my moded version of swordwing (might be wrong...) using limited beam...

but after the RT weapons were released i could barely get in the top 10...

damn over powered art weapons lol
this
I used frog lander and sword wing and could get to top 5
but now it's just annoying
I thought to buy a few Rt and then buy Linear Canon and Rail Gun with some Rt bot
- but like with UC you buy tons of stuff spend thousands of UC only to realize 90% of the stuff is crap
and probably with Rt it will be like that, the stuff will be maybe better but I'll still waste much Rt on worthless crap
after the disappointment with UC stuff I have little intentions to spend Rt on more crap

WhiteValkery wrote:
can someone please explain tome how stupid frog landers can be deadly...
drum gun + shield + blast guard + run run run
drum gun is very strong and cause stunning and the shield prevents damage and when you run with a small frog it's difficult to hit him
it's complicated but it's possible to fight a helingal with a frog because those guys think it's just a frog so they land near him

Last edited by ico251 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 am

farith wrote:
Also, with the free RT program, the line that was once drawn between RT players and UC players are now pretty much gone. You think the railgun is OP? do a few ads in the free RT and get it for yourself like everyone else did. IF you are too lazy to fill out the forms and stuff for the free RT, then stop bitching and bend over with your butt cheeks spread.
before you talk bullshit about free Rt check it first
THE GIFT APP states to be free but when you want to send those "free" gifts you need facebook credist - you still need to pay money. And for the other offers you need to still pay. Free Rt are bullshit. I didn't find there one offer where you don't need to pay in some way.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:27 am

SURVEYS ARE FREE
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am

reiya wrote:
SURVEYS ARE FREE
I don't know maybe they are region locked but I didn't find one really free thing there
and c'mon the gift app states to be free but you have to pay with facebook credits
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 am

what's annoying is that you don't know the reload times of weapons
so you think you see a good weapon with high force and low int you buy it and they you find out the weapon is crap because it has a long reloading time and it doesn't state too how much the weapon fires in one round till it needs reloading -so you buy tons of such crap where you think how good it is and then after you buy and test it you find out how useless it is

another joke is that you can sell those parts for 1/10 of their original prize

I think I will change to helingal for a while because with those new overpowered Rt weapons there's not much point to fight with a land robot on close range...until there will be another overpowered weapon that will suited against airs
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Quote :
the linear cannon and railgun is still overpowered i think...
the blast radius is huge... and the stune is just dumb...

ummmmm no. there is no explosion with the line cannon, it's just an animation. The small railgun has explosion, but it's no bigger than a harge size head.

Quote :
before you talk bullshit about free Rt check it first
THE GIFT APP states to be free but when you want to send those "free" gifts you need facebook credist - you still need to pay money. And for the other offers you need to still pay. Free Rt are bullshit. I didn't find there one offer where you don't need to pay in some way.

This is you: DERP I R TOO GOOD FOR THE ONES THAT DON'T REQUIRE TO MAKE PAYMENT, DERP king
You do know there are tons of things on it that don't even need to buy any thing right? Yes the ones that require you to buy stuff will give more RT, but the FREE ones like loading another MMO or surveys are free and there are tons of them. If my friend can make over 300RT doing nothing but this then I don't know why you can't and you have to bitch like a retard.
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 pm

the epic bullshit are those teleporting bots

damn, they are doing an internet game, they should consider some lag

why should I pay when they can't do it properly

farith wrote:
blah blah i'm such a retard
because that shit is region locked, so I probably don't get here the free offers and by using a proxy it won't let me to login
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

ico251 wrote:

Maybe you should use jikun too
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 pm

ico251 wrote:

farith wrote:
blah blah i'm such a retard
because that shit is region locked, so I probably don't get here the free offers and by using a proxy it won't let me to login

jikun is not as easy as you think, it takes skills to be effective with them.

also, it depends on which proxy you use. It takes time to test them. You know the friend I talked about? He lives in europe, and he was able to get RT, I don't see why you can't.
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 pm

farith wrote:
also, it depends on which proxy you use. It takes time to test them. You know the friend I talked about? He lives in europe, and he was able to get RT, I don't see why you can't.
maybe he's from Germany or UK, big countries aren't probably blocked

zamo wrote:
Maybe you should use jikun too
I know
I tried it but it looked like they can see my movement better than those Jikuns I see, maybe they have wlk tuned to 40
and it gets boring and annoying to press right button the whole time
and other bots teleport too, like airs using float dash or those fucking jumpers, oukas, damn I even saw a teleporting destructor cn

still it's epic shit that they didn't make anything to compensate it and prevent such teleporting
it's not worth to pay for it when they can't make it properly
Back to top Go down
edgelancer
What Abbey Expected
What Abbey Expected

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:51 pm

At the first post.
I never had.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:38 pm

bahh...

those talk about no free RT is just dumb...

i kinda cheated the survey system with fake info and old addresses and got 60 RT out of it...

near impossible for me to get more now for some reason though... :/

but THERE IS free RT... you just need the time to get them...
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 am

WhiteValkery wrote:
bahh...

i kinda cheated the survey system with fake info and old addresses and got 60 RT out of it...

all of them are mobile offers here
and none of them actually pays out

motherfucking bullshiiiiiit
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 am

WhiteValkery wrote:
bahh...

When you live in asia you can't access a single offer.

Generally when we say no free RT we DON'T mean the surveys don't credit. Some of them do.

We mean that we don't get ANY working offers.
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 am

I used a free VPN service (it's like proxy but better and faster) through Germany and now I can access those free offers and surveys
I tried a few and now lets see if I get the Rt

But some surveys are stupid, they say you can't do the survey because you don't fulfill the criteria or they are bad coded so you get to the half of the survey but then it won't let you to continue because there's some error on their site.

There is software you get Rt after you install it but I don't know if it's safe -you know spyware, malware etc
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:47 am

ico251 wrote:

There is software you get Rt after you install it but I don't know if it's safe -you know spyware, malware etc

Those can net you shitloads of RT though, just make sure you know how to remove them completely after install.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:42 am

Kauhava wrote:
ico251 wrote:

Those can net you shitloads of RT though, just make sure you know how to remove them completely after install.
not really...
all the installs only ggive about aeround 4 RT...

while some surveys gave me 13 each...
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am

Hyoka wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
bahh...

Generally when we say no free RT we DON'T mean the surveys don't credit. Some of them do.

i used proxy and got banned XD
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:25 am

<== This guy is Asian. And he is somewhere inside Asia.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm

reiya wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
bahh...

i used proxy and got banned XD
O.o

well... i am in Canada... and tons of the idiot offers are like (currently no surveys for you... -.-)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
<== This guy is Asian. And he is somewhere inside Asia.
you are malaysian
which is somewhat international

for viets (for example), they won't get much offer.
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:04 am

after 1 day: so even after using VPN (proxy) I didn't get any free Rt from those surveys

you would have to use VPN from the start anytime you start the game and log in to the site

another one:
which UC robots have that jump dash "Short Boost" to level 5 ?
I want to annoy those fucking hoppers

I'm now using 2 way missiles to annoy them a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next