Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?

Go down 
+14
Neko
farith
WhiteValkery
knyx
Suguri
reiya
Hyoka
Fate
Shaftronics
necrio
Nisa
Idontlive
Wolf Hikari
ico251
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:01 am

Then I'm sorry, but you're.beyond redemption.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:13 am

I mean, Did I use the GARAPON rt bot?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:18 am

ico251 wrote:
I found out that Frog Lander is the best bot - he can shoot down everything, no one is safe from him not even AIRs or ARTs on high hills.
And with my strategy by selecting rooms now our team wins most of the time.
The problem was I just wanted to use some cool bots (at least I thought they were cool) like Izuna, Destructor CN, Tesladona, Helingal, Jikun but that was just pointless.
Now with a Frog Lander with the simplest strategy run&shoot, shoot&run, jump&shoot I can fight all robots without much problem.
It became boring, I wanted some cool robots but none of them can compare to the efficiency and simplicity of Frog.
What's the point in using Izuna or Jikun where I need to really work hard to get some points when with Frog I don't need a strategy just run&shoot and we win. I can equip Frog with the most efficient weapons - bullet machine guns, where AIR weapons are crap, explosive ART/SUP weapons are crap against land units because of Blast Shield (-50% less damage) and LND meele weapons are crap because of the handling and the enemy can just fly up (and -30% damage by Sword Shield), I don't see a point in using other robot -and that's boring.
try bossing with your uberfrog

perhaps you'll see the need of other bots

why boss hunting you ask? because it is a fun break from the arena

there I have solved your boredom problems.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 am

ico251 wrote:
I found out that Frog Lander is the best bot - he can shoot down everything, no one is safe from him not even AIRs or ARTs on high hills.
And with my strategy by selecting rooms now our team wins most of the time.
The problem was I just wanted to use some cool bots (at least I thought they were cool) like Izuna, Destructor CN, Tesladona, Helingal, Jikun but that was just pointless.
Now with a Frog Lander with the simplest strategy run&shoot, shoot&run, jump&shoot I can fight all robots without much problem.
It became boring, I wanted some cool robots but none of them can compare to the efficiency and simplicity of Frog.
What's the point in using Izuna or Jikun where I need to really work hard to get some points when with Frog I don't need a strategy just run&shoot and we win. I can equip Frog with the most efficient weapons - bullet machine guns, where AIR weapons are crap, explosive ART/SUP weapons are crap against land units because of Blast Shield (-50% less damage) and LND meele weapons are crap because of the handling and the enemy can just fly up (and -30% damage by Sword Shield), I don't see a point in using other robot -and that's boring.

Nah Air units are not crap,you just don't know how to use it ;3

btw are you from DOS?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 am

well, i've just started now too long before you. maybe after you, i dont know.

I do charge rt for my bot namely ouka because she looks badass, other than that i'm usually using UC bots (using ouka in epoch, haku quests and if i need money badly from arenas). I keep finding hard to hit with Air bots since flying and shooting isn't my thing even after they home. I played support with the free berryl they gave me and felt that i can do it but i didnt stick to it because i wanted to go up to the frontlines and ATTACK the hell of out them.

Used a shino exroad (UC shop version) together with squealer AMs and viper shields and start punching the hell out of everyone. Oukas? domicclowns? shaden? frau? i'd still kill them and hopefully i get destroyer. It's kinda cool when i see a flying seraph crimrose on the run and my shino does a "FALCON PUNCH TO YOUR FACE" and watch it explode in mid air or drops to the ground for my team to finish her off. So i won't say having RT bots making it all overpowering. Sure there are people with overtuning like a certain ouka i fought had slow tune on her weapon with 40 str. Almost puked my lunch out when i saw the damage but doesn't mean she'll be safe when the rest of my team comes up and aim her...

Having RT bots just means this - "Hey! SHOOT ME" on ur bot's head. That's how it is everytime when i use my ouka and attack my enemies. everyone suddenly stops aiming my team and aims for me...

I have never tried ART before but am using lily rain without any tunes except for carts - blast guard, loadsa capa and 1 upgrade internal core weap. I still manage to take out a few bots before i get aim and killed. it's all about playstyle and playing smart. Running into enemy lines on your own and expecting not to be killed is not gonna work (i do this when i want sword master/destroyer bad enough for the extra cash) but if they're all healing, then jackpot! you just helped ur team a bunch.

Go try out shino with squealer AMs or lily rain. there are many other bots around to use that are not boring

edit: these are just my 2 cents anyway. i also agree that the SHUFFLE system can be unforgiving sometimes. I can get team mates who jus turtle at the back of the base and waits for people to pick them off. AFK or not..
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 am

Spoiler:

I just so happen to be the person to pick them off ;P
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 am

i think you did... i haven seen you in game yet i think... or have? :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 am

reiya wrote:
You've seen my Byne, though. In Epoch war.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 am

reiya wrote:

Meh you probably did,since its obvious how bumrushing attracts ALOT of attention.
but its all part of the plan *nishishishishi*
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:47 am

@cori: i did? Sorry, i can't really remember cause i was kinda distracted with killing and trying to get my team to work together. The team never listens to plans and always fails on my side. LOL I'm really sorry if i met you can i don't remember. All i remembered was trying to cut down a Byne and not succeeding >< was that you?

@Nisa: maybe so. I do do it as well! Going from the back jus to pick off the ones healing =x
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:42 am

other question: when does the WB gauge load ?
does it load only by shooting trees ?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am

WB loads then you shoot stuff that drop items like trees. Hitting an enemy and getting damaged.

So far the WB that i see that auto-fills up on its own are Repair Bits on SUP bots (someone please confirm this for me because i'd always want to know whether it's the SUP bots or the bits that are auto-filling the WB Guage)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 am

reiya wrote:
All i remembered was trying to cut down a Byne and not succeeding >< was that you?
If that Byne is manly with milky pinky chocolate color, then yes, that's mine.

And yes, it's the repair bit that's filling on its own. Support bots doesn't refill their WB gauge automatically, in normal circumstances.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 am

yea i think i saw it.. had a hard hard time T_T
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 pm

after I changed to Frog Landers my UC grew quite fast to 100,000 UC and 10Rt
any suggestions what to do with it ?
I could use it to make a Seraph Crimrose but I don't want to play with Crimrose till I reach level 8
I thought about Accel Saber but he looks to be too big, judging from the shop picture -can you tell me how big he is ?
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Cori wrote:
reiya wrote:
All i remembered was trying to cut down a Byne and not succeeding >< was that you?

And yes, it's the repair bit that's filling on its own. Support bots doesn't refill their WB gauge automatically, in normal circumstances.

Actually there is a cart for supports that makes the WB gauge fill on its own slowly.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

DONT! I REPEAT DONT PROMOTE CRIM TO A SERAPH AT LEVEL 8!!

the extra HP and CAPA at level 10 will help quite abit. really. =3

as for the 10RT, do some survey and buy a Mech Jetter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 am

Idontlive wrote:
Cori wrote:

Actually there is a cart for supports that makes the WB gauge fill on its own slowly.

That's why I said "in normal circumstances". Razz
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 am

ico251 wrote:
after I changed to Frog Landers my UC grew quite fast to 100,000 UC and 10Rt
any suggestions what to do with it ?
I could use it to make a Seraph Crimrose but I don't want to play with Crimrose till I reach level 8
I thought about Accel Saber but he looks to be too big, judging from the shop picture -can you tell me how big he is ?
You should buy more froglanders, because he is apparently the bestest bot ever and will kill anything anywhere.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 am

a team of froggers.. the most annoying commando ever.

low cost + survivability. best for any situation... annoying..

*hates hoppers* even though i'm one myself. =3
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:33 am

reiya wrote:

AIR unit + Custom Shotgun + Slayer Bit over a hopper = Lololol.

Gourmet breakfast.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:35 am

lol, indeed. otherwise an entire barrage of ARTs aiming at you from ALL directions.

*splat*
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 am

Shaftronics wrote:
reiya wrote:

AIR unit + Custom Shotgun + Slayer Bit over a hopper = Lololol.

Gourmet breakfast.
I deny your hoppers with melees!

charge my expensive commando!!!

but seriously : blasters eats hoppers. You don't even have to aim.
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 am

Which LND bots have Boost Run (using fly boost) available to Level 5 ?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:32 am

ouka. =3

and i have no idea wad else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next