Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?

Go down 
+14
Neko
farith
WhiteValkery
knyx
Suguri
reiya
Hyoka
Fate
Shaftronics
necrio
Nisa
Idontlive
Wolf Hikari
ico251
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 am

ico251 wrote:
Which LND bots have Boost Run (using fly boost) available to Level 5 ?
accelsaber

he lives in the fast lane
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 am

Fizalivan has it available at level 1 too, iirc.
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 am

what's the advantage joining a clan ?

and looks like they lowered UC you get, before I got 1100 UC now I get 800 UC
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 am

ico251 wrote:
what's the advantage joining a clan ?

and looks like they lowered UC you get, before I got 1100 UC now I get 800 UC

you dont get a 'stat/$$$' advantage for joning a clan.

btw,your uc tickets just ran out/your standard of gameplay phails
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:51 am

did you check the new weapons, looks like now it's official Rt are extremely overpowered

Linear Canon
force 41
range 330
speed 580
int 500

Rail Gun
force 30
range 390
speed 570
int 560

that combined with the "strange" behavior putting UC and Rt players in two different teams...
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Frogs and Accel sabers *cough* feirts*cough* are great, but Rt bots can make even more hax builds*cough* tori's 4 armed Amateus hopper *cough*
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 am

i was a UC player until last week... -.-

i used to be always with in the top 3 with the roflcopter (heligale XD) and my moded version of swordwing (might be wrong...) using limited beam...

but after the RT weapons were released i could barely get in the top 10...

so now i got Brickgale red and still use my heligale and swordwing...

though i am still unable to get with in 3rd as easily...

damn over powered art weapons lol
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:53 am

Im RT rich :3

Problem officer?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 am

yea. give me some
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 am

reiya wrote:
yea. give me some
wish we could send RT and UC to each other in game... -.-
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:11 am

ico251 wrote:
did you check the new weapons, looks like now it's official Rt are extremely overpowered

Linear Canon
force 41
range 330
speed 580
int 500

Rail Gun
force 30
range 390
speed 570
int 560

that combined with the "strange" behavior putting UC and Rt players in two different teams...

no offence, but if you die to rail gun then you need to understand you still have a long way to go to be consider to be a good player.
the LoLcoptor is powerful stuff, it can beat most RT bots hands down. I have a team of LOLcoptor just incase someone pissed me off a lot then I whip it out to rape them up the ass.

Also, with the free RT program, the line that was once drawn between RT players and UC players are now pretty much gone. You think the railgun is OP? do a few ads in the free RT and get it for yourself like everyone else did. IF you are too lazy to fill out the forms and stuff for the free RT, then stop bitching and bend over with your butt cheeks spread.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 am

farith wrote:
ico251 wrote:

Linear Canon
force 41
range 330
speed 580
int 500

Rail Gun
force 30
range 390
speed 570
int 560

no offence, but if you die to rail gun then you need to understand you still have a long way to go to be consider to be a good player.
the LoLcoptor is powerful stuff, it can beat most RT bots hands down. I have a team of LOLcoptor just incase someone pissed me off a lot then I whip it out to rape them up the ass.

Also, with the free RT program, the line that was once drawn between RT players and UC players are now pretty much gone. You think the railgun is OP? do a few ads in the free RT and get it for yourself like everyone else did. IF you are too lazy to fill out the forms and stuff for the free RT, then stop bitching and bend over with your butt cheeks spread.
for me though... even with some of the RT weapons it still doesn't do me that good...

only useful air weapon in all the RT weapons is probably the accel beam... which isn;t really that good :/
(unless someone else has another opinion)

the linear cannon and railgun is still overpowered i think...
the blast radius is huge... and the stune is just dumb...
i generally play with low health fast airs... and now its almost unplayable with out RT stuff.. :/
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

Female Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 am

I'm an RT user and I dominate. I have a great time, too. Even with that, I still have to be cautious and watch out for Helingals and Froglanders.

Sadly, although this may not be the same opinion of others, but Cosmic Break's UC bots that don't have special rigs are relatively obsolete compared to the RT bots. This isn't going to change anytime soon, either.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Neko wrote:
I'm an RT user and I dominate. I have a great time, too. Even with that, I still have to be cautious and watch out for Helingals and Froglanders.

Sadly, although this may not be the same opinion of others, but Cosmic Break's UC bots that don't have special rigs are relatively obsolete compared to the RT bots. This isn't going to change anytime soon, either.
yeah... that kinda sucks...

though... i never ever found these stupid froglanders a thread at all...

if anything they seems like stupid food hopping around as easy prey for me... O.o
infact i have never seen them kill much of anything really...

i have always thought of them as idiots jusy fulling around up until now what you said
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 am

have u seen kanbara's hopperS?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:41 am

WhiteValkery wrote:
reiya wrote:
yea. give me some
wish we could send RT and UC to each other in game... -.-

Chyeah,'goodluck' getting some from meh.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 am

Neko wrote:

Oh hai der Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 am

Nisa wrote:
Neko wrote:

Oh hai der Razz
can someone please explain tome how stupid frog landers can be deadly...

also... nice gosick avatar... love that anime! Smile
i really want to read the novels... but sadly no english version any where online... T.T

anywho... any good RT weapon for AIR other than accel beam?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:57 am

garula AMs.

join a match with Kanbara in it. i guess that the best way of explaining things is for you to experience it urself
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 am

reiya wrote:
garula AMs.

join a match with Kanbara in it. i guess that the best way of explaining things is for you to experience it urself
um... buyable once please! Smile

as for that Kanbara guy... i dont remember people's name either...
either way... i dont think he will be much of a thrat to me since i will be high up in the air...

just explain it from your perspective please
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:05 am

buyable weapons for air...

hmmmmmmmmmmm.. honestly, i dont know ever since i gotten garula AMs.

before i was using limited plasma gun. not too shabby. wide beam too.

as for hoppers, my perspective.

irritating. irritating and more irriating. Well, not so when they're not doing right. kanbara as a very good hopper - misty hollow which has mist to hidein and rpevent range damage while dishing out hits.

also, u can hop out of damage and unlock urself from lock on.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:47 am

reiya wrote:
buyable weapons for air...

hmmmmmmmmmmm.. honestly, i dont know ever since i gotten garula AMs.

before i was using limited plasma gun. not too shabby. wide beam too.

as for hoppers, my perspective.

irritating. irritating and more irriating. Well, not so when they're not doing right. kanbara as a very good hopper - misty hollow which has mist to hidein and rpevent range damage while dishing out hits.

also, u can hop out of damage and unlock urself from lock on.
i see... :/

then i guess all the bad hoppers i have killed are either all practicing or in a bad situation when vs, air

and thanks! limited plasma it is then! Smile
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:52 am

I'm a pure UC player and I still make it into the top 10 often. ._.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
I'm a pure UC player and I still make it into the top 10 often. ._.
top 10 is easy...
but top 5 gets a lot harder :/
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:18 am

True. Still, I get to Top 5s on my good games and when the enemy team is filled with noobs. And, on rare occasions, I find myself on the top 5 again even if I'm with a crappy team. Sure, we lost, but I see my name amidst the sea of reds on the scoreboard. Top 1s, I occasionally get, which makes me feel so fuwa fuwa inside.

IMO, having Rt does not guarantee you a top spot in the game. It just broadens the range of bots that you can use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?   When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

When you play for UC, do you have this same bad experience ?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next