Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help me build a lily w good part and capa...

Go down 
+9
shinigami
Suguri
Raven
cheongzewei
Shaftronics
Kryojenix
knyx
Nisa
IcyKing
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Doesn't Psycho AMs shoot 2 beams each? If so, you still have an 8-beam burst Lily!
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 am

That's what I did! in a Lv5 room. D= basically it ends up irritating a lot of people coming near me. Well, a lot of AIR tend to turn tail... that's for sure. But, LND is really an issue.

oh btw, how to equip those 2 AM...

Lily Cart upgrade:
2x Core Weap Upgrade
3x Costs upgrade

Note: though I do feel that it is better to sacrifice core weap upgrade for Blast Def at least.

Cannonballer BS... D=
2x Psycho Formula AM

Head:
Mini Lily
China Headdress

Basically you ended up maxing the costs at Lv5.

But, overall I'm still skeptical whether using Magnet Gun would be a better alternative, since alot of people can afford it more than Psycho Formula AM and... you will have about 100 extra costs to put Build Arm BS as well as Wing AMJ. But, you will have lesser amount of Psygun bullets flying around. D= But, overall damage is the same, since Magnet Gun deals 10 dmg per shot while Psycho formula AM deals 5 dmg per hit x2 due to 2 shots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and adding to that... Psycho Formula AM needs a wide area to open fire since the AM expands quite a bit to the side.... Magnet Gun would be a better alternative in a much more closed space.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:14 am

IcyAmiki wrote:

But, overall I'm still skeptical whether using Magnet Gun would be a better alternative, since alot of people can afford it more than Psycho Formula AM and... you will have about 100 extra costs to put Build Arm BS as well as Wing AMJ. But, you will have lesser amount of Psygun bullets flying around. D= But, overall damage is the same, since Magnet Gun deals 10 dmg per shot while Psycho formula AM deals 5 dmg per hit x2 due to 2 shots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and adding to that... Psycho Formula AM needs a wide area to open fire since the AM expands quite a bit to the side.... Magnet Gun would be a better alternative in a much more closed space.

The cool thing about the psycho arms is that they can fire from behind cover, which saves your arse in maps where you fight on both sides of a tunnel. Otherwise I'd go magnet gun. Also, the build arm BS actually sucks, really bad (at least in my mind), terrible damage and worse homing than Destructor missiles.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 am

knyx wrote:

The cool thing about the psycho arms is that they can fire from behind cover, which saves your arse in maps where you fight on both sides of a tunnel. Otherwise I'd go magnet gun. Also, the build arm BS actually sucks, really bad (at least in my mind), terrible damage and worse homing than Destructor missiles.

Can't really disagree on the BS has a sucky homing in the first place..., it is even worse compared to Jack Gadget 2's core... or you could do something like

3x Magnet Gun with putting on Asura AMJ on one side. The extra Costs should allow you to mount another Magnet Gun... if my guessing is right.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

Why so psygun obsessed? They don't even hit that hard. Breakers, bazookas, and other explosives are where it's at.

Speaking of, I just remembered Lily can equip Volcano Grenades. I'd highly recommend those if you can get used to the arc, I love them on my Maril. Though they're pretty useless at hitting airs most of the time, the burning makes them a good anti-melee measure and they hit extremely hard (36 force untuned!).
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 am

Blast Baz, Handy Baz, tune fly/tec.. WIN.

Don't be afraid to experiment.

I personally don't touch the Core Wep Upgrades, there are better cartridges to get.

My main Lily has 28/26 tec/fly, Blast baz, Handy baz, 6x Raise Cost Capa, Quick Boost, Float Dash, Blast guard, moving burst.

She still has lots of slots and capa left for tuning but since I'm lazy and working again means I have less time to farm for tune materials to waste on temporary parts, when I'm done she should be 35/40 tec/fly if I don't change my mind on what I'm going to do to her..

My other Lily has very few tunes and she has about 18/24 tec/fly, same carts as the first and I do well enough with them like this.

I only (((EVER))) use these 2 Lilys, the other slot in my commando is for my 3rd Lily I'm leveling.

To summarize get enough fly so you can avoid stuff then pump tec.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 am

anyone? help me... i cant found the Misside arm... what i have found is Misside HD... Misside LG... Misside BS... need a direct to get...
Ps: Need Misside arm w slot....
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 am

core weapons depending on you

as for me i have upgraded it to the max

since sometimes my micro zookas cant quit reach the mark soo what do you do SPAM SPYGUNS it maybe a measle 8-10 damge per beam but if all of them lands thats like 36-40 per 4 ammo

though i have my fly 20 and 22 tech (made a technical errors with wing+ amj)

im still satisfied by my game experiences
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

help me build a lily w good part and capa...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3