Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..

Go down 
+3
Shaftronics
necrio
cheongzewei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. Empty
PostSubject: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 am

I'm hating it :S I want everything to be on her! max max max, TUne up tune up, tune up!!

But frankly, i can't? Can i?

core, 620/800 (180 free) (legs added)
+5 capa upgrades
core, 720/1100 (380 free)

2 missle arms, 2 mini zookas = 290

90 capa left..

Mod for fly maril march booster, 60

30 cap left, 5 cartrages left. (and..... from here, i'm lost)

blast guard, 20
capa upgrade (+40
float dash, 20

fire all weapons while move a short while (what is it called?), 10
sniper sight, 20

total, 1160/1160

Ugh... this would be so much better if there's a cosmic break planner.

Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. Untitl10
(without sniper sight and fire all weapons)

But i feel so god damn unsatisfied!
3 things i'm worrying about.

should i sacrifice a missle am to get enhanced internal weapon?
(also, what does the 2nd internal upgrade does?)

It's hard to aim with float dash. It's good to run away, but really hard to aim. (using zookas)

What is short boost based on? Should i have tuned for wlk instead of fly if i get short boost?

Last edited by cheongzewei on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:09 pm

well
perhaps it's a wee bit too late to tell you
but...

there is a cosmic break planner. It's called cosmic-calc.
but I lost the link to it
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:31 pm

If you're not sure about certain Carts, buy a Froglander, level it up once, and get Short Boost and see for yourself lol.

Not affected by Fly/Walk. Its just a hop to the side.

Internal Upgrade improves your Psy weapons, I believe. Not really worth it when compared to an entire Misside AM though.

Floating Dash-aiming takes practice. Basically, its only there for you to hover as close as possible at ground level, really. Double-tap it, hold, then hold space-bar and you'll be flying around at ground level. Only then, do you start strafing with your weapons.
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Theres a picture for this somewhere about lily looking at a magazine for weapons and customizing herself to the max that would describe this situation perfectly (I'll find it later). Anyways.

Yuh, lily rain's cost is really tight, I personally would ignore the missile ams and go tune for 40 fly so them meleers will never get me, but thats just me. As I use the psyguns more than anything great homing, spam power. Blast zookas would be better if you can find them, otherwise tune that fly fly fly. Sniper sight will only be moderately useful as you don't hax range like saggi plus you can just escape quickly anyway. Float dash may come in handy, but personally I don't use it. my build was essentialy cost capacity plus 7 + blast guard + 2 core upgrades.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Float Dash user here. Effective for dodging attacks while spamming psyguns, lawls.

I have yet to try Float Dash with Moving Burst, though.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:18 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:

No need to, you can fire all weapons during a float dash.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
Float Dash user here. Effective for dodging attacks while spamming psyguns, lawls.

When your float dash ends. moving burst doesn't do anything. Your rooted.

Moving burst + armor breakers are a great combination though. A running gunning lily.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am

Mm'kay, will probably just decide on another cart to get at level 10.

But what, though? :/
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:05 am

Running what you have through the cosmic calculator, you don't have enough capacity for anything else past the guards unless you take the last capacity cartridge available.

Okay, so if we take Blast and Beam guard, we're left with 20 capa. Let's throw in a mini Lily from the UC garapon, and we'll have 25 capa left. That's not enough to begin tuning, so throwing in the last capacity cartridge takes us to 65 capacity left.

Adding two good cartridges, Float Dash and Sniper Sight (believe me, it helps), we're down to 25 remaining Capa. That's approximately 5 x 5 cost tunes max. That's +5 TEC, so you'll have a total of 21 TEC and 15 FLY. Yes, you'll have to give up your wing plus AMJs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..   Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily rain's antagonizing me with her capa. Also, rate my build..
Page 1 of 1