Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help me build a lily w good part and capa...

Go down 
+9
shinigami
Suguri
Raven
cheongzewei
Shaftronics
Kryojenix
knyx
Nisa
IcyKing
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

Male Posts : 110

help me build a lily w good part and capa... Empty
PostSubject: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:56 pm

i haven't set anything except the cost leveup....
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:58 am

I dunno lol
+ you need more elaboration on your topic.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:03 am

i just wonder can i give my lily a couple Wing AMJ is that good? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:32 am

IcyKing wrote:
i just wonder can i give my lily a couple Wing AMJ is that good? Sad

No, no, no. Never give Wing AMJ on non-air unit.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 am

then give me some advise ab the parts Cori.. i'm stuck... Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 am

I'm not that much of an expert unless it's LND or manly robots.

You could put zookas on it, float dash, and moving burst. That way you could float strafing, while unleasing your dual zookas and psyguns. I don't have any recommendation for which part to exchange, perhaps someone with more experience could share.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 am

i'm already equip 2 bazookas, set 5 cost leveup, 1 blast guard...
and i'm curious ab the other player had a bs that make lily look more pretty when fly...
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 pm

If you check out her stats, you'll find she has an unusually high amount of FLY for an ART. This is breaking all the rules but I'd give her 2x enhance internal weapon, 2x capa up and blast guard, tune for FLY and use her as an air unit and psygun spam. Problem with most people is when they see Lily they try to play her like Sturbanger or Toybox, that's not the way to go, she isn't built tough or for damage output, the two I mentioned can sit and spam missiles but Lily has mobility, so you should use it. Another approach is to abandon the internal weapon all together and fly around shooting off zookas at air units, from the air.
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:49 pm

knyx wrote:
If you check out her stats, you'll find she has an unusually high amount of FLY for an ART. This is breaking all the rules but I'd give her 2x enhance internal weapon, 2x capa up and blast guard, tune for FLY and use her as an air unit and psygun spam. Problem with most people is when they see Lily they try to play her like Sturbanger or Toybox, that's not the way to go, she isn't built tough or for damage output, the two I mentioned can sit and spam missiles but Lily has mobility, so you should use it. Another approach is to abandon the internal weapon all together and fly around shooting off zookas at air units, from the air.

Thats kinda how I play my Lily. I'm kinda concern about the Wing AMJ comment about only equipping it onto AIRs. It helps my fly greatly +20 without any kind of Tune Ups.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Kryojenix wrote:
knyx wrote:

Thats kinda how I play my Lily. I'm kinda concern about the Wing AMJ comment about only equipping it onto AIRs. It helps my fly greatly +20 without any kind of Tune Ups.

Lily is one of those exceptions. She's got enough fly to make it count. If you can get enough spare cost, go for it.

I have an Amateus, and since he too has a very high fly stat (for an ART) and considering the fact he's got good Capacity and most of his stock parts are good enough and only has one empty arm, plenty of cost for Wing AMJs, but that's my preference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:35 pm

You'd still fly for the same amount of time as other arts, though. That's why I prefer float dash + moving burst. Gives you more mobility.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm

its' really hard to tune lily

Here's my calculations

capa up x4
enhance wep x 2
Armor breakers or mini bazookas x2 (they are both at the same cost)
blast guard
moving burst
sniper sights

This will set you at 1030/1040. There's room for one more cartridge.
so.....
Mini lily, capa+5
Some other accessory i have, capa +5

20 capa.

can grab either of the guards or either of the dash.

but sadly, this build means that you'll be using her set stats.

18 tec
12 walk
18 fly
11 tough.

Alternately, for the last cartridge, you can add another capa up
This will get you at 1050/1110
You know what this means?

--Ordinary normal way.
2x wing plus amjs

1110/1110

--Walking lily of armor breakers
6x high run alpha tunes. (great runs aren't worth the cost. 2x high runs> 1 great run by 1 more wlk)
wlk 24
fly 12.

Lolol.

-- Flying lily of psygun death
6x high boost tunes
wlk 6
fly 30
( a lily with 30 fly, LOL)

But ah, i bet you can see a problem with tunes. It's not good to depends on slots. a failure = heartbreak.

You know typing this out. I think i'll let my first lily rest, and buy a new RT lily and raise her up.

Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:36 pm

That's with her normal parts w/ AMJ Wings.

There are probably other robot parts that can improve Lilys stats in a different way but better. I'm just assuming cause I do not know enough about this game to come up with this being a fact or not.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Where is the cosmic calculator when you need it?
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 am

i dont know why u guys choose Misside arm so much.... can sb give me Misside arm pic and detail?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 am

IcyKing wrote:
i dont know why u guys choose Misside arm so much.... can sb give me Misside arm pic and detail?

help me build a lily w good part and capa... ScreenShot_20110129_2046_22_531

Shoots 2 missiles at once.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 am

ohh so that's... it own is a weapon... damn... i'm doing quest all this noon and the thing i found familiar w Misside arm is Misside head, Misside leg... what the heck happen to me??? 7 hours straight....
And there is something i wonder... what bs lily use that make she look pretty when she fly... could u tell me?
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 am

For me Misside AMs increase my TGH but not my TEC. It actually decreases.but with a possible 3 slot pick up, it can benefit pretty well.

@Cory - Do you have two 3 slot Misside AMs? All the quest hunting I've done and I only have gotten one 2 slotted Misside and the rest are 1 slotted.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 am

but which quest i can find those... especially 3 slot Misside arm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 am

Kryojenix wrote:
@Cory - Do you have two 3 slot Misside AMs? All the quest hunting I've done and I only have gotten one 2 slotted Misside and the rest are 1 slotted.
3, actually. I put another one on my Destructor CN.

@IcyKing: Arcantus is your best bet if you want to farm for anything.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Unexplored Arcantus u mean?... i'll try this tomorrow... tks Cori buddie
Still no one answer my quest ab lily bs... it look like a green flame...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 pm

IcyKing wrote:
Unexplored Arcantus u mean?... i'll try this tomorrow... tks Cori buddie
Still no one answer my quest ab lily bs... it look like a green flame...

Errr lilies booster colour cant be changed ( ithink)
do you mean Evil wings or Luminous wings?
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 pm

I just want to know... what wings are these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOW2jP3nTA

also, you can get missle arms from gigan busters hard
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 pm

If I had to take a guess, yeah, it looks like one of those wings you get for charging a load of RT at once (Luminous?).

Also, Misside AMs drop from Arena fights too. I always get slotted ones in my arena fights....I think I have like 6 or 7 now. Only place I've never gotten one actually is from Boss fights.

Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:30 pm

cheongzewei wrote:
I just want to know... what wings are these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOW2jP3nTA

also, you can get missle arms from gigan busters hard

Those are the same shape as evil wings, but light colour is yellow, so they're probably the same stats-wise I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... Empty

Back to top Go down

help me build a lily w good part and capa...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next