Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help me build a lily w good part and capa...

Go down 
+9
shinigami
Suguri
Raven
cheongzewei
Shaftronics
Kryojenix
knyx
Nisa
IcyKing
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryojenix

help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 pm

While we're on the subject of parts. Are there any LG parts that are better than her stock LGs?
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Sorry for the double post! Timeouts kill people.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Kryojenix wrote:
While we're on the subject of parts. Are there any LG parts that are better than her stock LGs?
Katana Max LG, +1 TEC, +3 WLK, +1 FLY. Only a 1 WLK difference though.
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Suguri wrote:
Kryojenix wrote:

That's good. How about in terms of Fly?
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Quote :

Errr lilies booster colour cant be changed ( ithink)
do you mean Evil wings or Luminous wings?
errr, Nisa, what exactly those thing are... i haven't seen it... and where to get one...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Kryojenix wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Kryojenix wrote:

I don't have any legs usable by an S-size art that give more than 1 fly. :s

Just looked through the shop and don't see any UC bots that do either. You could use Lazflamme LG and stick on a second BS that increases fly, though.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am

Raven wrote:
If I had to take a guess, yeah, it looks like one of those wings you get for charging a load of RT at once (Luminous?).

Also, Misside AMs drop from Arena fights too. I always get slotted ones in my arena fights....I think I have like 6 or 7 now. Only place I've never gotten one actually is from Boss fights.

Nononono Luminous wings are the ones that doesnt come in pair,and look kinda like seraph wings.

and evil wings,is shown in the video,except the light is black instead of yellow
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 am

Suguri wrote:
Kryojenix wrote:
Suguri wrote:

I don't have any legs usable by an S-size art that give more than 1 fly. :s

Just looked through the shop and don't see any UC bots that do either. You could use Lazflamme LG and stick on a second BS that increases fly, though.

With this information you provided, I decided to do an experiment. I'll post up pics later in the day since its 3 am here and I'm dead tired. I really like the idea of the extra BS idea so I just wanted to illustrate an overview.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 am

Quote :
evil wings,is shown in the video,except the light is black instead of yellow
is there any way to get this evil wings with out charge RT Nisa?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 am

IcyKing wrote:
Quote :
evil wings,is shown in the video,except the light is black instead of yellow
is there any way to get this evil wings with out charge RT Nisa?
Nope, it's exclusive to those who charge Rt a certain amount for now.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:14 am

so that poor people like me are hopeless... well atleast i still have Ace Braver BS... a certain amount of Rt... how much exactly?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 am

Im no pro but Ill share sth here.

My Lily is now lvl 8

She's been using 2 micro zooks ever since I got my hands on them.I have not changed any other parts on her.

As for cartirdge,I have

4* cost upgrades
2* internal upgrades
blast guard
float dash

I have considered giving her 2 wing plus amjs since she has float dash...She depends alot on her boast gauge now.
But she'll be cost over if I put 2 on her and ugly if I only put 1 on her.So I'll test it when I get my 5th cost upgrade.
I'd get a sniper sight when she gets to lvl 10.She's been doing well so far Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am

IcyKing wrote:
so that poor people like me are hopeless... well atleast i still have Ace Braver BS... a certain amount of Rt... how much exactly?
Here you go.
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/3434
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 am

oh god dammit... i though it was 100rt or less than 300rt... 1000rt?... it going to the end... give up for that Bs No
and someone tell me that where the heck Misside arm are... i onl 14 hours... 7h/day... and got all tha trash... not working on Mission...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 pm

IcyKing wrote:
oh god dammit... i though it was 100rt or less than 300rt... 1000rt?... it going to the end... give up for that Bs No
and someone tell me that where the heck Misside arm are... i onl 14 hours... 7h/day... and got all tha trash... not working on Mission...

I believe Misside AMs drop in Folcasta Fields (the first grassy like area).

Alternatively, spam Arena and get top 10 a lot for slotted ones. Friends can also gift them as friend rewards after an Arena fight.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 pm

IcyKing wrote:

Gigan busters on hard gives you the best chance so far, unless you're really hax at arena.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Completely forgot Medi Aide LG was equippable by nonsupports. 40 cost/20 HP/2WLK/2FLY/1TGH

Laz LG with a 2-3 fly BS is probably still easier to get and better though.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Here's my thoughts:

2x Enhance internal weapon, 3x capa up, 2x asura AMJ, 4x Magnet guns.

8 PSYBEAM LILY OMGWTFBBQ
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 pm

quote: 2 asura amjs

Freaky lily is uncute.

Anyway q: where can i find micro bazookas?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Alternatively, 2x Asura AMJ and 4x Psycho Formula AMs. That is the definition of un-cute looking, and psygun spam.

@micro bazookas, Gigan Busters moar.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Quote :
I believe Misside AMs drop in Folcasta Fields (the first grassy like area).
is it in quest mode... somebody help me spam the area?... i'll play at 23pm - 3pm in game.... anyone?
Back to top Go down
K-On
Newcomer
Newcomer
K-On

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks for the useful information. My first goal is to build a awesome lily rain Smile
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Raven wrote:
Alternatively, 2x Asura AMJ and 4x Psycho Formula AMs. That is the definition of un-cute looking, and psygun spam.
Unfortunately, Lily doesn't have enough cost capacity for that to work even with all the carts. You'd need to use a Victory 1 or Amateus, or possibly something else.
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Experimentation fail. Some reason the screenshots I took never got to the folder. Maybe I pressed the wrong button lol!
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Well at least you can put 2 psycho formula AM by level 5, and that should be enough to irritate any AIR that comes nearby a PS with you around. *It's like seeing fireworks chasing after you in mid air*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me build a lily w good part and capa...   help me build a lily w good part and capa... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

help me build a lily w good part and capa...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next