Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] Empty
PostSubject: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 am

The images here are from the Version 0.17.0 build.

Getting lost in Demonfox Haku's area, the Byakumo Plateau? Look no further - here's screenshots showing you where the important stuff is located.

Once starting the quest, you'll find yourself in a space with two gates about the middle. The blue one takes you to Area 1, and the red takes you to Area 2. I sincerely hope you can find your way around here, or relying on maps might well be the least of your worries...

Here's the overall gate layout if you know the way around already.

Area 1
Blue -> Area 3
Red -> Area 4

Area 2
Blue -> Area 4
Red -> Area 5

Area 3
Blue -> Area 6
Red -> Area 7

Area 4
Blue -> Area 6
Red -> Area 8

Area 5
Blue -> Area 7
Red -> Area 8

Area 6
Blue -> Area 9
Red -> Area 10

Area 7
Red -> Area 11

Area 8
Blue -> Area 10
Red -> Area 11

Area 9
Blue -> Area 12

Area 10
Blue -> Area 13

Area 11
Blue -> Area 13
Red -> Area 14

Area 12
Blue -> Outpost

Area 13
Blue -> Outpost

Area 14
Blue -> Outpost

AREA 1
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Not too much difficulty here, everything's out in the open except for the Blue Gate, which is tucked in the Northwest tunnel.

Treasure box here contains the Sky Memory.

Blue gate takes you to Area 3, Red gate takes you to Area 4.

AREA 2
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Still fairly open, save for the map being cut in 2 by two walls and a land bridge between them. If you're going for the Blue gate, it's on the other side of that wall + bridge.

Treasure box here contains the Ocean Memory.

Blue gate takes you to Area 4, Red gate takes you to Area 5.

AREA 3
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Joy of joys, a maze-ish map. Try not to get lost in here, as both gates are tucked in some tricky enclaves, and critters muck about.

Treasure box here contains... nothing! Don't waste your time with it.

Blue gate takes you to Area 6, Red gate takes you to Area 7.

AREA 4
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Here you start up high, with a bunch of very tall islands in front of you. If you're going for the Red gate, don't fall! You'll have to backtrack if you want to get to the northernmost island. Seraph Crim's 20-second boost gets you there with time to spare, or just island hop.

Blue gate takes you to Area 6, Red gate takes you to Area 8.

AREA 5
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Another 'split' map, the gates are in small tunnels on the side you spawn in, accessed after somewhat of a climb. The treasure box is all the way on the other side, and getting there involves low tunnels to the far north and south of the area.

Treasure box here contains the Wind Memory.

Blue gate takes you to Area 7, Red gate takes you to Area 8.

AREA 6
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
An impassible wall nearly cuts the area in half. Simply fly around it, or trace the higher elevations on the edges of the map.

Blue gate takes you to Area 9, Red gate takes you to Area 11.

AREA 7
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Another wide open area with slight elevation changes. Not much to be aware of, other than the absence of a Blue Key here.

Treasure box here contains the Frame Memory.

No Blue gate here, Red gate takes you to Area 11.

AREA 8
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
The area is once again split into a low and a quite high elevation. To get to the high elevation [and everything else], you need to pass through the bottleneck area in the middle of the map. OR, fly right into a trap if there's one nearby and use the extra boost it gives to fly to the high elevation.

Blue gate takes you to Area 9, Red gate takes you to Area 11.

AREA 9
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
The area is again split into high and low elevations, but the higher areas can still be normally accessed by AIR types.

Blue gate takes you to Area 12, no Red gate here.

AREA 10
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Yet another fairly open area but beware of the depressed pool in the middle - hostile critters are bound to be floating in it.

Blue gate takes you to Area 13, no Red gate here.

AREA 11
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
A long winding path and wouldn't you know it, everything of interest is on the other end. Simply fly or run past everything else unless you happen to be farming for Stack Items, of course.

Blue gate takes you to Area 13, Red gate takes you to Area 14.

AREA 12
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
The first of the final areas leading to the Outpost! Yaaay. All that's here is the pillar in the center of the area, besides your gate and a box. Oh, and critters if you're farming.

Treasure box here contains... nothing! Don't waste your time with it.

Blue gate takes you to the Outpost, no Red gate here.

AREA 13
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Same terrain as Area 5, just head through the tunnels if you need that treasure, otherwise get to the Blue gate.

AREA 14
Map:
Spoiler:
Gates:
Spoiler:
Treasure:
Spoiler:
Again, same terrain as 11, just fly over hostile critters, pick up Treasure if need be, and pass through the Blue Gate to [hopefully] punch Haku's face in. [Or play with Baby Haku on 0-star. Razz]

Treasure box here contains the Soil Memory.

Best of luck and teamwork if you're going up against 1-star and up Demonfox Haku. This concludes the guide. Feel free to point out any errors I put down and I'll correct them. Smile

And to the MoeJustice people I encountered that night... Lolwut?

Last edited by Z741 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 am

nice done (now pray they won't reset it again Twisted Evil )
if i checked right you can get al tres on one run

2(red)-5(red)-7(bleu)-11(red)-14(red)

correct me if i am wrong
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 am

Pretty useless work since the arcantus/bastargant maps are randomized each week (each maintenance).
Though it will be pretty useful if you just post a route for 3* solo fox.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:59 pm

koi wrote:
Pretty useless work since the arcantus/bastargant maps are randomized each week (each maintenance).
Though it will be pretty useful if you just post a route for 3* solo fox.
That's what I thought too, until the last maintenance happened and I saw no change at all in the Fox mapping. Might be just me, but still. scratch

And if maps do get changed out, at least then it'll just be the grunt work of taking more screens, uploading and then using Notepad to replace the Photobucket links, heh.

@ Griffen: I'll check that out later, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 pm

hmm you might as well post what treasure is in box since all treasure boxes have treasure just some have the same
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm

griffen wrote:
2(red)-5(red)-7(bleu)-11(red)-14(red)
Tested, and it works! Going through only Red Gates will also accomplish the same results, too.

@ MissileGo: All Treasure Boxes have treasure? I'll check again, but I'm fairly certain the boxes in Areas 3 and 12 are blanks... ._. Lul I fail. Getting the appropriate screenies, brb
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Lol randomization allowed 3* Haku to be unlocked by going through Blue Gates only.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Yep evrything on bleu side (good side) however the gates and tres are now further away and low ground vs mountains just pain in the ass for ground bots (bad side) Crying or Very sad

Edit: sadly for al the SS you made XD ques it just easier to post the way to get al tres XD
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 am

griffen wrote:
Edit: sadly for al the SS you made XD ques it just easier to post the way to get al tres XD
Lol, I didn't exactly make those screenshots... they're uploaded straight from the capture folder.

This build, I plan to use Paint.NET to at least shave off the heavy image load and cut down on the uploading. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]   Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY] Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonfox Haku Map Guide [IMAGE HEAVY]
Page 1 of 1