Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jikun Melee Guide?

Go down 
+13
utok
Kecepirit
MissileGo
Hyoka
Zhaligkeer
Claxus
Tigge
FullThrottle
Ropalx
chalkzone908
Kitouski
Nvr_GvUP
haures
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 am

Zhaligkeer wrote:
Tell me, if you can, what is so wrong with putting a sword on a Jikun? so it takes a little bit extra cost, and your point is? Frankly there will always be someone out there stronger, or more efficient, than you are, so play how you like! I love swords, so I use a sword. end of story. I do just fine in arenas not bad not amazing. PLAY HOW YOU LIKE PEOPLE! and don't mock somebody for enjoying using a sword! it's just plain rude! if you are desperately trying to accomplish a certain goal, sure, use the best gear and leave the rest of us to play how we want and go for whatever you like best.
this is obviously chalk Neutral

And how i play jikun is simple really...

Pick on seperated arts then run away for more defence use 2 shields and either A. Teleport with his/her rush tackle move or B. Kick them to death simpleas but i have to agree with Full that simple swordson a jikun are a bad idea
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:04 am

MissileGo wrote:
Zhaligkeer wrote:
Tell me, if you can, what is so wrong with putting a sword on a Jikun? so it takes a little bit extra cost, and your point is? Frankly there will always be someone out there stronger, or more efficient, than you are, so play how you like! I love swords, so I use a sword. end of story. I do just fine in arenas not bad not amazing. PLAY HOW YOU LIKE PEOPLE! and don't mock somebody for enjoying using a sword! it's just plain rude! if you are desperately trying to accomplish a certain goal, sure, use the best gear and leave the rest of us to play how we want and go for whatever you like best.

Pick on seperated arts then run away for more defence use 2 shields and either A. Teleport with his/her rush tackle move or B. Kick them to death simpleas but i have to agree with Full that simple swordson a jikun are a bad idea

LOLWUT?
I'm not a coward to hide myself to some anonymous account, maybe your style perhaps? But definitely not mine. Also, my bot's legs aren't jikun's, so it isn't really an extra cost to carry a sword.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 am

chalkzone908 wrote:
Also, my bot's legs aren't jikun's, so it isn't really an extra cost to carry a sword.

okay so now you're obviously lying. I'm done talking to you. If you refuse to continue discussing this matter without lying, then you should probably stop.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:25 am

FullThrottle wrote:
chalkzone908 wrote:
Also, my bot's legs aren't jikun's, so it isn't really an extra cost to carry a sword.

okay so now you're obviously lying. I'm done talking to you. If you refuse to continue discussing this matter without lying, then you should probably stop.

He could have bought a jikun in the shop. The legs ain't locked that way and he can switch them.

But it isn't that great of an idea. His legs are pretty good statwise.
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:29 am

chalkzone908 wrote:
MissileGo wrote:
Zhaligkeer wrote:

LOLWUT?
I'm not a coward to hide myself to some anonymous account, maybe your style perhaps? But definitely not mine. Also, my bot's legs aren't jikun's, so it isn't really an extra cost to carry a sword.
she how much he defended hhim self obsouvly lier >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:49 am

Hyoka wrote:
He could have bought a jikun in the shop. The legs ain't locked that way and he can switch them.

i don't think its a really bad idea, though i'm not sure about how effective it is compared to otherwise.
i mean, you can just spam the bd melee, and without the legs, combo into something using the handheld weapons.
for example, the third hit using a metal slayer would be a wide forward swing which turns back and knocks people, that should work quite well for the next bd melee to charge in again at their backs, and repeat.

again, i'm not saying this is more better or anything, as i don't particularly use jikuns, but just a thought.
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:10 am

FullThrottle wrote:
chalkzone908 wrote:

Lying about what? That jikun LG can be replaced? You call yourself a "Pro" and don't know that? Shop jikuns are able of that.

MissileGo wrote:
chalkzone908 wrote:
MissileGo wrote:
Zhaligkeer wrote:

LOLWUT?
she how much he defended hhim self obsouvly lier >Neutral

Hahaha this is funny... You suck at English that much, don't you? I'll explain it to you.

The OTHER guy was saying that he DOESN'T CARE if holding a sword COST MORE.

While I, MYSELF, was saying that it COST THE SAME since you'll be replacing Jikun's LG.
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 am

Actualy i didn't have time to correct my grammer as i was about the arena so therefore i can spell and you fail!
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:35 am

MissileGo wrote:
Actualy i didn't have time to correct my grammer as i was about the arena so therefore i can spell and you fail!

Actually you fail in English, not because of your grammar, but because you fail to comprehend that I WASN'T defending Zhaligkeer's post.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 Successful-troll-is-successful

Hyoka wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
chalkzone908 wrote:

Admittedly yes, but why remove a jikun's legs unless you want to slap it on medium/Small bot that's not Jikun, but in the end I can't imagine how this would work out and who on earth would use jikun legs on anything else. If Jikun was a M size bot, it might work on a Shino, but I can't see where you'd put a jikun's legs on. Maybe a misside? *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:02 pm

A...

*snicker*

Blocky.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Hyoka wrote:
A...

*snicker*

Blocky.

XDD
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 pm

uhmm.. excuse me.. just for the mods in the parts.. would it be better to have it walk or str? because I'm thinking if jikuns will be more battle capable if they are faster or if they are stronger?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:54 pm

haures wrote:
uhmm.. excuse me.. just for the mods in the parts.. would it be better to have it walk or str? because I'm thinking if jikuns will be more battle capable if they are faster or if they are stronger?

Both. But generally, Jikuns have enough base WLK. Just increasing damage is a decent idea.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Hyoka wrote:
haures wrote:

Both. But generally, Jikuns have enough base WLK. Just increasing damage is a decent idea.

20 walk is never enough, you must have moar walk. 40 WALK!!

oh and to those who plan on giving your guy 40 walk, good luck. He'll be the next sonic the hedgehog. XD
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:23 am

FullThrottle wrote:
If Jikun was a M size bot, it might work on a Shino, but I can't see where you'd put a jikun's legs on. Maybe a misside? *shrugs*

I placed it on my Shine Battler, works perfectly fine.

and oh.. if you're complaining about swords on a Jikun you should watch TimeRift play if you see him
Back to top Go down
Tigge
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tigge

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 am

yea you see utok for some reason Timerift defies all conventional logic ive seen that bastard play in 30v30's holding number 1 with nothing but his jikun he is absurdly good and i revel in the fact that ive managed to kill him in some 1v1's
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:33 am

any video footage? I'd like to see this guy in action.
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:44 am

Tigge wrote:
yea you see utok for some reason Timerift defies all conventional logic ive seen that bastard play in 30v30's holding number 1 with nothing but his jikun he is absurdly good and i revel in the fact that ive managed to kill him in some 1v1's

3 Pink Jikuns to be exact... not sure but I don't see him using the kick too
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 am

uh
after tinkering around in CosmicCalc I found out that Jikuns are way too tight on cost for my dual accelgun build to work...
it doesn't even have enough cost to reach 40 WLK...

So, I'll ask you guys this simple question : will boost run be able to patch the lack of WLK? If so then I have my jikun set.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:26 am

necrio wrote:
uh
after tinkering around in CosmicCalc I found out that Jikuns are way too tight on cost for my dual accelgun build to work...
it doesn't even have enough cost to reach 40 WLK...

So, I'll ask you guys this simple question : will boost run be able to patch the lack of WLK? If so then I have my jikun set.
could you send the link for the calc? I want to test something on my jikun
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:40 am

www.koi-sama.net/cb/cosmiccalc.rar

there ye go

here's my current plan for my jikun build

【Robot Name】
ジークン

【Part Assembly】
BD: ジークンBD2 (Jikun BD2)
 WB: スパイクビット (Spike Bit)(default)
 LG: ジークンLG2 (Jikun LG2)
 HD: ジークンHD2 (Jikun HD2)
  HDAC: -
  FCAC: -
 BS: ミカドマックスBS (Katana MaxBS) [ラン (Run)]
 AM: シノ・イクスロードAM (Shino X-Road AM)
  WP: アクセルガン (Accel Gun) [テク (Tech)]
 AM: シノ・イクスロードAM (Shino X-Road AM)
  WP: アクセルガン (Accel Gun) [フォース (Force)]

【Assembly Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【ステータス】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1135
CAPA: 1135
HP: 411
STR: 20
TEC: 12
WLK: 22
FLY: 11
TGH: 7

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridge】
キャパシティアップ +60 (Raise Cost Capacity +60)×6
ブラストガード (Blast Guard)
ブーストランニング (Boost Run)
タフランナー (Tough Runner)
ブーストチューン (Boost Tune 30% faster boost gauge refill)

【Materials Needed】
ヒドラコスモス (Hidora Cosmos)×2
ワンズコスモス (Ones Cosmos)×1
スタビライザー (Stabilizer)×5
エンジンシャフト (Engine Shaft)×5
ストライクメタル (Strike Metal)×4

All the parts are UC (the shino arms will be slotless) and all the tunes are cheap lv1 tunes.
I guess this will do.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:16 am

In terms of kicks, Jikun long is better than jikun hu.. but in terms of sword and shield (let's say kamui staff and shield) which tackle is better long or hu?
Back to top Go down
saihamaru
saihamaru

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 am

i just got my jikun long, and looking for some pointers here just to find kick vs sword
i don't have extra money so i'll have do with her legs :9

my build right now is standard, only with nano machinegun
so i shot while getting closer before delivering the kicks

now i'm considering to equip 2 shields, but that means i have to give up the machinegun
it's not that good to equip jikuns with ranged weapons, i know
but seeing as i am one of those infamous lagkuns, i can't rely solely on melee damage
my kick never seem to connect even at bulky ART bots, but the W tackles helps a lot
...that, or i just don't know how to use her better

leave tuning and equipments for later, can somebody tells me how to effectively using jikun long's kicks?
of course with some lags in mind -__-
Back to top Go down
http://saihamaru.deviantart.com/
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 am

Long range weapon (im using armor breaker,Note the -2 strength)
Shield
You all stocked and ready to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jikun Melee Guide?   Jikun Melee Guide? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jikun Melee Guide?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next