Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Himari weapons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

Himari weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Himari weapons.   Himari weapons. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:04 pm

http://cosmiccalc.vacau.com/

HIMARI%20%26BDiAS95bLGnno237@SC13bFCo58@ET4ppjel170bl84jmEB5hET4%233*6c8c21c31c39|%3A-|%7C|%2C|EB5cE|bBSab|T4cT4|bWPa@|gdB5c|%3A|@fcT4|AMabW|kPiMO|hEB5h|abHD|ACi1|eBSa

What do i do with the weapons?

Speed?
Force?
Range?
Speed+range?

LG slots are open so i can tune some capa if i -really- need to.

I didn't thought moving burst was needed...maybe im wrong and himari does need moving burst?

Im going to get boost drive too, but that's unrelated.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Himari weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himari weapons.   Himari weapons. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:47 pm

there's no need to not take moving burst on her. You can CD reset with it and do buster into alpha which is more effective than alternating since the missiles aren't a reliable weapon on their own.

buster only really needs a bit of speed, so you can tune force and speed on that. Useful to tune air force here to preserve ammo. My tune setup is force+2x airforce. More speed doesn't hurt in this case. Honestly 330 range is way more than this kind of weapon can make use of, it probably wouldn't be that bad of an idea to drop it down to 300 range and get more speed out of it if you really want to.

Missiles, when you alphastrike with them, can overrange. They also become more reliable with speed. Since you can overrange them, you can tune grapid alphas to remove range. My setup is force+2x great rapid alpha.
Back to top Go down

Himari weapons.
Page 1 of 1