Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Himari underboob Strahl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

Himari underboob Strahl Empty
PostSubject: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 1:33 am

So i wonder how this girl's missile work at all?

Tested it on without locking on anything and it looked pretty sweet and spammy, sick sound effect too.

But when i actually locked to anything at all the missiles start to fuck up hard, even having difficulties hitting trees LOL.
Also the speed looks pretty pathetic if remain untuned, or rather, can triple Grapid even do anything at all? If yes, then is it worth it?

Her ECM hit things pretty well though, so i'm wondering if i should tune anything at all on her missiles.

Also how do i gitgud with her missile?
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 3:21 am

I think Himari is a Crowd control. Use the ECM to attack normally at 1 target (or do alpha) and do alpha in places where are many targets like the healing spots (because the missiles have bad homing like you say before) you can drop the Bomb Before start the Alpha on those places because can stun some players giving you time to start the alpha attack.

>Himari doesn't need STR to use her WB so you can go negative STR without problem.
>Himari job is to disrupt the enemy's radar using her wonderbit.
>Himari is not a character that will do insane damage and give you a big score, but is fun and reliable during the card campaigns giving you the jammer award (if a homura doesn't slash you down).

This build is the one that works for me. I take FAST RECOVERY over BROAD RADAR for the cost and because i didn't have mats to tune CLEARENCE.
Keep 5 WLK because is breakpoint for GLIDE BOOST

Spoiler:

Knowing this, do your build the way you like and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 9:15 pm

there's no reason to tune great rapid beta in her missiles, just use great rapid alpha. you're going to be shooting them off from alpha strike using the ECM buster as a lead weapon anyway so they don't need range.

himari actually gets pretty huge scores just from her jamming points if you are using her properly. Her damage isn't as amazing as some other airs that came out near/before her but jamming points lets her keep up with them in score. Actually pretty good for ranking card events to get best jammer.

Note that because of her inflated jamming score you'll get stars on your head really easily and explode for a lot of BP, but I doubt people have learned to be aware of what they cost the team so just ignore that.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Winty wrote:
himari actually gets pretty huge scores just from her jamming points if you are using her properly. Her damage isn't as amazing as some other airs that came out near/before her but jamming points lets her keep up with them in score. Actually pretty good for ranking card events to get best jammer.

Yes, i was refereeing that she won't get a big score doing damage.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Alright thanks guys, hearing all these sure is encouraging lol, never had any bots with such capability like ohshit jamming score higher than damage.

Here i thought she's some really outdated air with missiles that never hit anything...

Will consider tuning her once i try her little more, i do have a good skin ready too.

But it sure seems like i'll need some pretty heavy investment on her hp to last longer during campaign, else all those jamming effort will go to shit if i overcost.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 pm

like 60% of debuff bots do more jammer points then dmg
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 11:55 am

Just for LOLs you can go with a 3 CV Build to stay in the air jamming nonstop and hunting low HP players that retreat to the heal spots.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:14 am

Dang i'm really new to debuff bots come to think about it, this one will be my first.

I actually consider CV for real lol since she do have to get THAT close to shit her stuffs to many.

Now i'm just wondering if MB cart and LMB is worth it. Just 2 weapons lol.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:14 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:13 am

Facepalmer wrote:
Dang i'm really new to debuff bots come to think about it, this one will be my first.

I actually consider CV for real lol since she do have to get THAT close to shit her stuffs to many.

Now i'm just wondering if MB cart and LMB is worth it. Just 2 weapons lol.

Well IF you go with that 3 CV build, take MB and LMB and Add the core tunes:

> "Guard Burst"   (ALL GUARD during Moving Burst)
> "Guard Air Dash" (ALL GUARD during Glide boost)
> "Perilous Flyer" ( CV + speed if your HP drop to 50 or 75 if its great success) that will give you some time to run away and heal  
> "Back protect" Reduces damage received from behind by 10%

You can choose to go with Boost drive or armor drive.

I like to take  Armor drive, (because i want Himari to last longer).

>Hp 30,
>Ablative Plating, (50% less damage from blast attacks)
>Stun Jamming (if the CV dont proc during the stun, this maybe will proc and drop Lock-on for 1 second ) Useless if CV procs.
 -----------------------------------   lvl 4   ------------------------------------------------
>Hp 70,
>Last stand (if you die can revive go to heal and come back to keep jamming)

If you want more speed and stay more time Airborne go with Boost drive.

>HP Up 30
>Augment Thrusters
>Eco Boost
 -----------------------------------   lvl 4   ------------------------------------------------
>Fall Charge or Stun Propellant or Propellant armor <--Choose what you like
>Fall Charge or Stun Recovery or Propellant Armor<--Choose what you like

Fall Charge (You charge your boost bar when falling)

Propellant Armor (Halves the amount of boost gauge lost to incoming boost drain weapons attacks)

Stun Propellant (Grants a 10% chance to gain the Propellant effect when stunned. Most effective on AIR types) if the CV dont proc during the stun, this maybe will proc and give you the Propellant effect, reducing you boost gauge usage. Useless if CV procs.

Stun Recovery (this cart will reduce level of stun you got Ex. you got spin stun'ed and it will become hard stun) don't know if it will make CV proc less.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:00 am

Dude thanks for all these informations, think i'm going Boost Drive so i can glide harder lol, well i guess i can take my time on this since lacking generics and shit, also no tune up campaign for now.

I'll start to plan ahead for some other bots so will start another thread soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himari underboob Strahl   Himari underboob Strahl Empty

Back to top Go down

Himari underboob Strahl
Page 1 of 1