Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Air EVE weapons

Go down 
+3
dsp
Leriel
Silvraph
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:57 am

Air EVE weapons Emicon_03 Hey guys, I'm looking for opinion on what you guys tuned/think it's best to tune on EVE(Air)'s 2 main weapons.

Doumo Arigatou Air EVE weapons Emicon_04
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:26 am

EVE SHOT - High Shootah, Grapid Beta, Grange Alpha
Ruin Cannon - High Shootah, Grapid Beta, Gforce beta or x2 Breaker , High Shootah

Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:28 am

3x Breaker
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 am

3x high weeaboo alpha
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I find Eve's main weapon's have enormous range for an air unit (rivaling those of ART), how practical is it to tune range on them and push pass the 320 stock range?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:07 am

Silvraph wrote:
I find Eve's main weapon's have enormous range for an air unit (rivaling those of ART), how practical is it to tune range on them and push pass the 320 stock range?
Not really, range is never a bad thing, considering you have to get in range of arts to use them. Besides that, Ruin Cannon can easily miss the ammo. I don't see how you can get that thing empty unless you don't die at all and it's a seriously long match where you're constant active.

Imo the range is bad and I'd def tune for some extra range. . _ .

I'm putting G Rapid Beta, G Force Beta and G Range Beta on my Ruin Cannon. Still not sure what to do with Eve's Shot as I got capa problems. xD
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 am

air eve has slot problems, not capa problems (well, technically one leads to the other)
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
air eve has slot problems, not capa problems (well, technically one leads to the other)
She has plenty slots, you can reach 40 TEC 38 FLY with 8 slots and lots of capa left, that's why I was wondering how I should tune the weapn. (3 slots on EVE cannon, 3 slots on Ruin Cannon, 2 slots on LG for extra capa tune as needed)

As most people suggested between a balance of range, speed, and power, I think I will leave my weapon untuned and play eve for a while during Xmas and see what my personal preference of the balance would be.

Thanks for the inputs.

I really appreciate it.

(P.S. I'm starting to collect tune mats for boost, tec, and capa tunes if anyone is willing to sell the ingredients)...(and boost+tec elements)
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:26 pm

im pretty sure the only reason why my full tuned air eve has any kind of capacity problem is a direct result of the very limited amount of slots while trying to keep wonderbits useful
of course i am looking at this from a 6 weapontune point of view, because anything else would propably be a very stupid idea
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
im pretty sure the only reason why my full tuned air eve has any kind of capacity problem is a direct result of the very limited amount of slots while trying to keep wonderbits useful
of course i am looking at this from a 6 weapontune point of view, because anything else would propably be a very stupid idea
Yeah I was actually wondering about the wonderbit on AIR EVE, does it actually recharge boost gauge when it hits a target? Or is it still bugged?
Back to top Go down
heerokosmos
Newcomer
Newcomer

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:10 am

Silvraph wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
Yeah I was actually wondering about the wonderbit on AIR EVE, does it actually recharge boost gauge when it hits a target? Or is it still bugged?

not sure if its bug but it gives so little that even constant hit on a flying away HD seraph you still end up running out and the pray getting away smiling at you unless you sacrifice 30hp....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air EVE weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air EVE weapons   Air EVE weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Air EVE weapons
Page 1 of 1